Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? (1057 Views)

Pics Of Buhari Army In A War Free Zone Southeast / Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video / Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by tit(f): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Boko Haram's Shekau says he is 'in good health' following claim of his death
2 hours ago
From the section Africa
Abubakar ShekauImage copyrightAFP/GETTY
Image caption
Shekau, seen here in a video last year, said he was in a "happy state"
Boko Haram

The town that lost its girls
Torment of a freed Boko Haram 'bride'
'How I almost became a suicide bomber'
'Boko Haram took my children'
The disputed leader of Nigerian Islamist group Boko Haram has released a video message denying a claim by the military that he was killed or badly wounded in air strike last month.
Abubakar Shekau appeared healthy in the video in which he spoke in Arabic, Hausa and the Kanuri language.
It is not clear when it was recorded.
Earlier this month, the Islamic State (IS) group - to which Boko Haram has pledged allegiance - announced that Shekau was being replaced as leader.
IS said he had been replaced by the lesser-known Abu Musab Albarnawi, but Shekau said he was still in charge.
Chibok girl's life with Boko Haram
Profile: Abubakar Shekau
Who are Nigeria's Boko Haram Islamists?
"Oh tyrants, I'm in a happy state, in good health and in safety," Shekau said in the 40-minute video posted to YouTube.
In August the Nigerian army said that Shekau had been seriously wounded in the shoulder in an air raid in which several commanders were killed.
The military has yet to comment on the latest video.
A military campaign launched in 2014 has seen Nigerian troops reclaim large tracts of territory in the northeast of the country from the Islamist group.
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
There's nothing like Buhari"s army, they are called the Nigerian Army.
God Bless the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Fvck BBC, the Nigerian AMU, bokoharam and any other lame horney stupid lousy wussy ready for eagle spread d!ck pounding cool
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Animal talk --- fela 628Bc

1 Like

Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by tit(f): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
anybody that thinks Major Burantashi will kill Shekau is living in Sambissa forest.
Burantasci and Shekau are family friends.
They have known each other since childhood.
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by babyfaceafrica: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
Wetin concern me?...make Boko sha stop be my owwn
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
tit:
anybody that thinks Major Burantashi will kill Shekau is living in Sambissa forest.
Burantasci and Shekau are family friends.
They have known each other since childhood.
Watch what you say angry angry
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by CliffordOrji: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shekau mentioned Nnamdi Kanu in the new video.
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Wetin concern me?...make Boko sha stop be my owwn
Say Sai baba smiley
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by tit(f): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

please please please please
the honoroable officers and men of nigeria army cannot be involve in something pettytrading as barefaced lying.
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by babyfaceafrica: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Say Sai baba smiley
k
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by tit(f): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

is it not true?
abii you dont like true.
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by tit(f): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

are you the liar,
who tell the whole world,
you fire tomahawk missile,
at shekau sholder and tear his shirt?
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
tit:

is it not true?
abii you dont like true.
Ok
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Animal talk --- fela 628Bc

Toh God Bless Our Gallant Soldiers
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
tit:

are you the liar,
who tell the whole world,
you fire tomahawk missile,
at shekau sholder and tear his shirt?
angry angry i hate shekau angry sad
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Toh God Bless Our Gallant Soldiers
Better
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
tit:

please please please please
the honoroable officers and men of nigeria army cannot be involve in something pettytrading as barefaced lying.

Cool. God Bless the Nigerian Army
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by BuariCopyPaste: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
If Buhari can forge his certificate then.........

I am afraid I will believe BBC
Re: Between BBC And Buhari Army Who Is Lying? by tit(f): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

angry angry i hate shekau angry sad

that doesnt mean you should tell lies

(1) (Reply)

First Lady Breaks Silence Since President's Kitchen Comments / Domestic Aide To Governor Obiano Absconds With $8m Worth Of Cash / Ondo Election Update: Oke Gives A Good Showing In His Stronghold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.