Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

If You Were The One, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The One, What Would You Do? (764 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The One, What Would You Do? by simtosul: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
A guy graduated from university and looked for work for 4 years plus but finally got one last year. But before he was employed His boss (owner of the company) is a woman told him that he likes him and want both of them to be dating. Initially he didn't want to accept the proposal but after thinking of his status of been unemployed for some years and he is also has a fiancee already, but he accepted her proposal and they later started having affair. His Boss is married and even have children and also lived with her husband. He is collecting a good salary from the company. To cut the story short, he is now tired of the relationship with his Boss but he doesn't know how to quit their relationship. He is somehow stuck right now because he doesn't want to loose his job, most especially in this current economic recession that the country is facing and his own fiancee is expecting their baby soon (currently pregnant). Should he tell his fiancee about it or just quit the job or what do you think he can do? All your contributions are highly welcome.
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez can advise betta grin
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do? by saintfellow(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Accepting her proposal was the greatest mistake, its like he accepted the job based on psycological durest.
Now he is like a puppet, being played and toyed with by the married boss.
To relief and to avoid future embarassment, he has no choice than to quit the job, its better that way, for his freedom is important.
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do? by emiike: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
This news has been posted before with a different heading abegiiii

shoo you fit manipulate oh OP!!!This news has been posted before with a different heading abegiiii

shoo you fit manipulate oh OP!!!
This news has been posted before with a different heading abegiiii

shoo you fit manipulate oh OP!!!
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
JeffreyJamez can advise betta grin

You no go leave me now ba grin

Op quit the job.. Sharp!
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You no go leave me now ba grin

Op quit the job.. Sharp!

Well, it seems u mastered the romance sextion already and gave advice after advice.. So yeah, u shud have a special mention from time to time grin
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Well, it seems u mastered the romance sextion already and gave advice after advice.. So yeah, u shud have a special mention from time to time grin

Advice wey them no dey heed. grin
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do? by chigoizie7(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
simtosul:
A guy graduated from university and looked for work for 4 years plus but finally got one last year. But before he was employed His boss (owner of the company) is a woman told him that he likes him and want both of them to be dating. Initially he didn't want to accept the proposal but after thinking of his status of been unemployed for some years and he is also has a fiancee already, but he accepted her proposal and they later started having affair. His Boss is married and even have children and also lived with her husband. He is collecting a good salary from the company. To cut the story short, he is now tired of the relationship with his Boss but he doesn't know how to quit their relationship. He is somehow stuck right now because he doesn't want to loose his job, most especially in this current economic recession that the country is facing and his own fiancee is expecting their baby soon (currently pregnant). Should he tell his fiancee about it or just quit the job or what do you think he can do? All your contributions are highly welcome.

The guy is just a potential kinda failure, he is the type that believes "life is a bed of roses", the type that never plans ahead. The type that never utilises small opportunities.

The fact that I am dating my female boss who is loaded of out my will,but taking advantage of my desperation in life. I will collect my normal salary, collect from her as per gifts and all that, then still blackmail her, get more money and then dump her and her silly company. Worst come to worst, I will get myself dirty and invest in agriculture where no one will be my boss but me, where no one I'll determine my fate except the general market we deal in.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? / Your Wife Or Your Mother? Who Should A Man Love More? / A Cry For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.