Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Pastor And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pastor And I (585 Views)

My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me / When The Pastor Says "Bring Your Problems To the Church" (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pastor And I by mira24(f): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
[I meet this young pastor last year September,when he asked for my hand in marriage ,which I refused cause I was not liking his person and the part of the country he came from,he was just the opposite of what I needed in a husband,then i refused his proposal ,but after his marriage with dis new girl I keep feeling scared n angry as if I unknowingly gave away wat rightly belongs to me,,,I need ur advice pls on how to go about this sad feelings!!! No insults pls,just need ur help s,,,I don't think is right for one to marry d person he or she is not attracted to...hope I HV not made a mistake...
Re: The Pastor And I by mira24(f): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Helo am new here, just need a reply plssss......
Re: The Pastor And I by tungstar(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
get a lot of sleep, drink alot of beer/wine and prolly find another guy to distract you....and you are good as new.

Thank me later grin

2 Likes

Re: The Pastor And I by mira24(f): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Thanks dear u d first to reply me..
Re: The Pastor And I by FreeSpirited: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nothing is wrong with you.... its a little bit of jealousy....go and get a boyfriend and stop looking at someone else's husband

1 Like

Re: The Pastor And I by mira24(f): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yea dats d word,but y am feeling jeolous when I told him to his face DAT I CNT marry him.....
Re: The Pastor And I by ricson11(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Just get hooked up and the feeling goes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Friend. / Top 10 Signs She's The One For You / Signs The Guy You’re Dating Has Another Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.