Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Signs The Guy You’re Dating Has Another Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs The Guy You’re Dating Has Another Girlfriend (586 Views)

He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs The Guy You’re Dating Has Another Girlfriend by Multiplepage: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
CLICK on the Link below to read: signs the guy you’re dating has another girlfriend

http://turetalks..com/2016/11/15-signs-guy-youre-dating-has-another.html

Be Sure That Your Bf Is Not Cheating On You [center][/center]

Re: Signs The Guy You’re Dating Has Another Girlfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
cool

I don't wanna know... If he cheats, tats his life.. Juz don't let me know, coz I will surely drag him to hell and burn him alive angry
Re: Signs The Guy You’re Dating Has Another Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
cool

I don't wanna know... If he cheats, tats his life.. Juz don't let me know, coz I will surely drag him to hell and burn him alive angry
It at all you are not cheating.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Girl To Hang Around With In Owerri / Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss? / Hiv AIDS Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.