Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,131 members, 7,860,068 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4803 Views)

/ / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
iLegend:

If I spank you eh! Who told you don't care. Iffa hia

Which song are you currently enjoying now? I want to download it too. I want us to be on the same emotional pace. grin
'I bust the windows out your car' by Jasmine Sullivan grin
Re: by larabae13(f): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
iLegend:

Owo is inside her room. Go knock first.

I asked a Yoruba girl to teach me. She started teaching me things like Bawuni (I don't know if the spelling is correct). Ese an many more. I immediately stopped her and said I want the naughty ones first. She refused. After teasing her for some minutes the taught me something called Oko and... I can't recall. I haven't practiced ever since. Although, I recorded the lecture, but the mp3 is unnamed and lost in my 10k+ audio recordings on my phone.

To look forram na wahala. I want a fresh lecture with you via voice recording. Use TAPme, Allo or Whatsapp to send it.

I'm waiting!
lolz grin grin u don kill me with laff oo

U knw youtube could help u grin

Anyways launch TAPme first nd I'll think abt it wink
Re: by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 26, 2016
iLegend:

Lemme check the song out on YouTube. I hope you're not referring to my ancient Beetle. Even Chinese manufactures can't replicate it.
seriously?? I love a classic car. You have a picture of it?
Re: by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 26, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2016
iLegend:

Lemme check the song out on YouTube. I hope you're not referring to my ancient Beetle. Even Chinese manufactures can't replicate it.

Modify So, you like Jazz music? I (60%) like it too. I was so fixated on her lips. They're cute. I didn't follow much of the lyrics.

The guy is a bad boy and a player. It's not good to deceive a girl and continue sleeping around. Unfortunately, if you act like a nice guy she'll be the one cheating.

Sometimes, life sucks. I won't cheat on you like he did to her, but there'll be thréesome in our relationship sha. grin
Jasmine is such a good soul singer but so underated,you didn't even know who she was dir you?

~~`
I wouldn't mind a 3some Me....you...some sexy bodybuilder with 6pack abs
....hmm.
I think I will replace you with a 2nd 6pack ab
Re: by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 26, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 26, 2016
iLegend:

Of course, I have heard of her, but she refused to join illuminati, so no one promotes her song. I like her for not giving in.

The pix there is not mine. It's the guy who lied to her on that music video. He's such a jerk. Pffff. God will punish him for being an asshóle.
Me and my baby Puff Puff we won't be jerks to each other, but we'll always jerk each other off.

I know that's not you! You 2 ugly lipsrsealed tongue bye
Re: by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Davland(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2016
iLegend, oya naw. Let's go there & make things happen grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? / She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. / I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.