Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? (4790 Views)

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Explorers(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Some ladies can eat, i pity the men married to ladies like this.

Thats how a female corper came to my house for the first time during my service year, she cooked a whole pack of spaghetti and ate it all alone with 5alive.

I was shocked and from that moment, i changed my mind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is terrible!

see the disgusting looking breasts

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by SlaughterGang: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
What kind of eye problem will make me Marry her in the first place...No to Fat...There's a slim line between thick and fat...It seems people have forgotten it.
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Davash222(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Luckygurl(f): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:

Thats how a female corper came to my house for the first time during my service year, she cooked a whole pack of spaghetti and ate it all alone with 5alive.

Wait!!
Hold on grin grin

Let me get you clear

She ate it all at once angry angry
Or perhaps she stayed a longer part of the day and ate it as breakfast, lunch and possibly dinner grin

1 Like

Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by makydebbie(f): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
that's some shii....sad
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Explorers(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
Luckygurl:

Wait!!
Hold on grin grin

Let me get you clear

She ate it all at once angry angry
Or perhaps she stayed a longer part of the day and ate it as breakfast, lunch and possibly dinner grin

Not more than 2hrs o, went to the kitchen like 3ice while seeing a movie.
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
vv
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
lol...
That's a whole lotta work at Night...
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Laveda(f): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lol reason she's that fat. sad
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Rich4god(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Divorce....
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by slimthugchimee(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
i actually love fat women

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Aremu01(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
I ll run away ni o
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Bellfun(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Explorer...

Are you sure?

All your topics have a mark of originality....this one is suspect.. anyway,make we laugh jare
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by osesology(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
See the way she compose for chair dey consume. Her kind dey run every morning to burn fat, dis wan dey here dey add more fat...smh
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Solidkay(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Na to just pack out of d house for her.
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by charijee(f): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nah, this is just for the camera.. cheesy

Can anyone actually eat all that at a go

1 Like

Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Explorers(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
charijee:
Nah, this is just for the camera.. cheesy

Can anyone actually eat all that at a go

Yea, but some people will eat that in 24hrs, while some will consume in less than 5hrs.

Do u believe that?
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Berbierklaus(f): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:

Is her name Kemi grin
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by hpk(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
I wanted to say whatever rocks her boat but on a second thought her boat won't survive her weight....

4 Likes

Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by firstking01(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
I bet she can finish that thing alone.
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by firstking01(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
I bet she can't finish that thing alone.
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by officialteemi(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
WTF..... that's how our politician's consume our RIGHT...

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
I hate noodles.
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Funjosh(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:

God haf cash you. See the big thing wey you self dey carry embarassed tongue
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Explorers(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Funjosh:

God haf cash you. See the big thing wey you self dey carry embarassed tongue

Lolss....
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by EagleScribes: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:

Wetin you sef dey find? You go carry babe wey hin stomach na bottomless pit.
And as I dey see you so, na so you go dey slim pass Funjosh.

My advice - sha know say bride price different from maintenance fee o
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
JESUS! NOOOOO
THIS IS A NO
Re: Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? by charijee(f): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:

Yea, but some people will eat that in 24hrs, while some will consume in less than 5hrs.

Do u believe that?
I see......so where do you belong? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Is A Scam / Man Tattoos A Horse On His Hood(photos, 18+) / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.