Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! (1588 Views)

Is There A Way To Fix This Or Should I Let Go? / Help!!! Should I Go On With My White Wedding? / HELP!!! Should I Break Off My Engagement Or Go On With My Wedding?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by Legend87(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello guys! There's a situation. I caught my Landlord's ''cousin'' banging his (My landlor's) wife.

I went to pay my nepa bill as i was informed of the new bill. When i got to the room, i knocked but no response. Since the door was open, i pushed & entered... Lo & Behold!!! i found Arsenal drilling Chelsea. (Cousin banging the wife). I stormed out & left. She later came to my room to substitute me at the 85th minute (to let me do). But i refused to play the match.

Now, should i tell the Landlord? I'm in a good terms with the man & he's a good person.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shut your mouth o.... E no concern you.

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Just start taking your antimalaria drugs seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by abimbawealth(f): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Wetin concern you

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by titosantana(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
You for play the match na make Manchester United come beat craze comot for all una head

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
titosantana:
You for play the match na make Manchester United come beat craze comot for all una head

Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by sisisioge: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
I think u should shut your mouth and begin dey search for another apartment. I don't like to meddle in other people's businesses and I don't like people to assume I'm meddling in their businesses. Now that you have been burden with this grave info, the silly wife sure thinks you are meddling. You're not safe mehn! Wtf was she thinking? They could have at least locked the door! Rubbish peeps.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol. You're a goner anyway. You know why? Because your landlord's wife will continue to be afraid that you'll tell her husband.

She's going to fabricate a story that you tried to rape her and that "cousin" is going to come forward as her witness.

Advice? Run for your life and look for another apartment.

You could drop a note detailing what happened for the landlord as you're packing out though (I hate infidelity with a passion).

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by titosantana(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
sisisioge:
I think u should shut your mouth and begin dey search for another apartment. I don't like to meddle in other people's businesses and I don't like people to assume I'm meddling in their businesses. Now that you have been burden with this grave info, the silly wife sure thinks you are meddling. You're not safe mehn! Wtf was she thinking? They could have at least locked the door! Rubbish peeps.
Konji na barstarrdo
Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by southernbelle(f): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2016
AjFive:
Just start taking your antimalaria drugs seriously.

I agree with you.
Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2016
It seems this has become the order of the day. Someone's either letting the cat out, or spilling the beans. If you feel you need to let him know, then do so.

But try to master the art of minding your business. smiley
Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by blazer234: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2016
LadyMercedes:
It seems this has become the order of the day. Someone's either letting the cat out, or spilling the beans. If you feel you need to let him know, then do so.

But try to master the art of minding your business. smiley

You hot lady! I mean damn hot! Jeez! Just can't stop gulping and gaping! shocked

Did you drop on earth from the sky to land on earth or something?!

Thought angels only live in heaven
Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by Creamish(f): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2016
Leave the cat where it is...it's not complaining..

If u want a pet, go get urs.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Should I Let The Cat Out! by igboboy3(m): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Legend87:
Hello guys! There's a situation. I caught my Landlord's ''cousin'' banging his (My landlor's) wife.

I went to pay my nepa bill as i was informed of the new bill. When i got to the room, i knocked but no response. Since the door was open, i pushed & entered... Lo & Behold!!! i found Arsenal drilling Chelsea. (Cousin banging the wife). I stormed out & left. She later came to my room to substitute me at the 85th minute (to let me do). But i refused to play the match.

Now, should i tell the Landlord? I'm in a good terms with the man & he's a good person.

So what did you do?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Charge My Father To Court? / I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. / My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.