Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament (16435 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG / Has Rwanda Overtaken Nigeria? / Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by OKorowanta: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Op what do you mean?
Are u insinuating GEJ is a curse to otuoke? cry
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by MONITZ: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Like O. B. J like Jonathan, who did everything possible to please the north while they forgot their own home front, To these two persons Charity begins abroad,if na northerner dey there, dem go take care of their own side first before any other part of the country. But those from the southern parts want to be servile @ all time to those "born to rule".
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by Moreoffaith(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Na becos dem no get governor for bayelsa jare, abegvwhen dem go do governorship election for there jare?
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by demarc001: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2016
OP is dense for using only GEJ pics for this, is he the flood or Otuoke being reported?
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
busy body nah its their trademark but the will. Easily forget that osun doesn't have a single road
na on top ur papa dem dey drive pass in osun.

8 Likes

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by wristbangle: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2016
GEJ, Their ZERO! wink

3 Likes

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2016
and to think their SON was the president for 6yrs, thy shud bury their head in shame, an average bayelsan has a nearly dead brain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by nyabinghi(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
busy body nah its their trademark but the will. Easily forget that osun doesn't have a single road
you are hereby pronounced the ballon d'fool for the year 2016, is osun a street.

9 Likes

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by simmieyoung(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Buhari, abi, you are fixing Ogoni land. Oya come and fix the road. Or you are no more in the business of rubbishing Jonathan. To fix the road and drainages, will not take more than 2yrs. Instead of allowing us wait for "30YEARS" for our children to reap the benefits of your Ogoni adventure, just come and prove yourself in 2yrs.
I don't understand you ma undecided.

1 Like

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by kaylawlah(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=Brooklynsouth post=49666380]Yorubas ll flood this thread like tse tse fly Oya 5 4 3 2 1 goooooo see one below me.........it doesn't take much to think,just engage in little brain exercise before you type...
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by matrixme(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2016
There is flooding in Lagos, Ondo, even some northern states, yet no one is crying wolf. Just because you produced a previous presidential candidate don't make you all special than the rest of us.
Flooding is a general problem due to poor drainage and blocked channels. Deal with your problems abeg. Next!

2 Likes

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by segebase(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2016
where is ther Mr zero
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by OlaSpeaker(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2016
I believe $15m will about enough if not enough to fix that road yet some jobless youth from that region are busy carrying placards crying foul just for peanut. so unfortunate that they forgot their collective wealth were been carter away by few individuals "they give them the sickness then provide them with the cure" may God help the youth of this generation. Amen
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by gragraboy: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2016
MONITZ:
Like O. B. J like Jonathan, who did everything possible to please the north while they forgot their own home front, To these two persons Charity begins abroad,if na northerner dey there, dem go take care of their own side first before any other part of the country. But those from the southern parts want to be servile @ all time to those "born to rule".
Hope you know that roads linking lga's are State's Government responsibility which Gej was for 8 years before coming to ASO rock.
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by April4th(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:

Nope because people like you make us feel like GEJ built all roads and bridges in the country to foreign standard then the present administration came in overnight to uproot all the roads.... incase you dont know this dude is from Otuoke, He was a deputy governor/ governor for 8 years, A vice president/President for another 8years yet his hometown is still suffering from same flood that almost washed it away in 2012 and no action was taken back then.... mtchewww lets face reality the dude is truly clueless

In 2012 money was released to d state for flood intervention fund, but the governor then squandered it on cocaine and that same idiot is now an APC chieftain(Timipre Sylva).

2 Likes

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by gidado14(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Buhari, abi, you are fixing Ogoni land. Oya come and fix the road. Or you are no more in the business of rubbishing Jonathan. To fix the road and drainages, will not take more than 2yrs. Instead of allowing us wait for "30YEARS" for our children to reap the benefits of your Ogoni adventure, just come and prove yourself in 2yrs.
The money mama p stole is good enough to do that , why not forward that complain to her not Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by April4th(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2016
VibrationsZ:
and to think their SON was the president for 6yrs, thy shud bury their head in shame, an average bayelsan has a nearly dead brain

Must you display your ignorance in public?
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by gidado14(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

www.thebreakingtimes.com/goodluck-jonathan-blasted-at-home-as-flood-takes-over-otuoke-road/
Imagine ? the son of the soil did president for 6 years but nothing is there to prove his presidency, I pitty those still following such people and their Party shame on GEJ and PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by AntiWailer: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Brooklynsouth:

So people fly like witch in Osun ?

Ignoramus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by AntiWailer: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2016
April4th:

In 2012 money was released to d state for flood intervention fund, but the governor then squandered it on cocaine and that same idiot is now an APC chieftain(Timipre Sylva).

And that eediot can not be arrested begore GEJ left cos the last time I checked, he was without immunity for years.
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by photoshoot(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2016
Brooklynsouth:

Hahaha! grin

You have got to be the most deluded person on Nairaland!

Osun has roads every fvcking where!
Even to the entrance of your house!
Every street in Osun state is tarred.

Queen of deluded land, leave story

3 Likes

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by LorDBolton(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2016
Brooklynsouth:

The ignorance in the bolded words is so astounding

Osun doesn't have a single road lols. I'll be stunned if bayelsa has up to 30% the number of smooth roads in osun.

Tho aregbe is owing my batch 4months(which don enter voicemail). The 5k basic he gave corpers back when economy strong tops that of bayelsa which I heard was a meagre 3k upon the risk of drowning corpers face.

Truth be told bayelsa n bayelsans should be ashamed it's UNIVERSITY they use as a yardstick to judge performance of alams, goodluck don't even know what the drug-snorting sylva and dickson have as a legacy sef

5 Likes

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by April4th(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:

Nope because people like you make us feel like GEJ built all roads and bridges in the country to foreign standard then the present administration came in overnight to uproot all the roads.... incase you dont know this dude is from Otuoke, He was a deputy governor/ governor for 8 years, A vice president/President for another 8years yet his hometown is still suffering from same flood that almost washed it away in 2012 and no action was taken back then.... mtchewww lets face reality the dude is truly clueless

And if this same Sylva is tried, your people will still flood the street protesting against it, same way they spitting fire over mama piss "lottery prize" while they are swimming from one road to another

It's only the jobless and illiterate youths that will protest in support of a corrupt politician but that doesn't mean that Bayelsans in general support of the protest.
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by photoshoot(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2016
LorDBolton:

The ignorance in the bolded words is so astounding

Osun doesn't have a single road lols. I'll be stunned if bayelsa has up to 30% the number of smooth roads in osun.

Tho aregbe is owing my batch 4months(which don enter voicemail). The 5k basic he gave corpers back when economy strong tops that of bayelsa which I heard was a meagre 3k upon the risk of drowning corpers face.

Truth be told bayelsa n bayelsans should be ashamed it's UNIVERSITY they use as a yardstick to judge performance of alams, goodluck don't even know what the drug-snorting sylva and dickson have as a legacy sef

Bro, leave that girl jare...

Please are you in Osun, you could open a thread on Osun state please. So we can put this wailers and liars to sleep.
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by April4th(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2016
AntiWailer:

And that eediot can not be arrested begore GEJ left cos the last time I checked, he was without immunity for years.

He's now a saint since he joined the APC.
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by efilefun(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2016
Unfortunately they are the most vocal and known group
April4th:

It's only the jobless and illiterate youths that will protest in support of a corrupt politician but that doesn't mean that Bayelsans in general support of the protest.

1 Like

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by obailala(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2016
Why did the Op just have to use that picture of all the pictures in this world? undecided undecided lipsrsealed grin
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by MUNDI007(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
. This is the same road that gej can't fix in 6yrs. You are asking buhari to n fix it in 2yrs? I don't want to believe say Na from village them do u.

1 Like

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by chccho(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Jonathan is the worst and will always be the worst president Nigeria has ever had

3 Likes

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by Delegate(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

grin grin

Liar from the pit close to hell
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by Jay542(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
Yorubas ll flood this thread like tse tse fly Oya 5 4 3 2 1 goooooo see one below me
You're noticed.

1 Like

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by LorDBolton(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2016
photoshoot:

Bro, leave that girl jare...

Please are you in Osun, you could open a thread on Osun state please. So we can put this wailers and liars to sleep.

Nah I left there after service in '15. I'll try to connect to see if I can get pics of the rural roads @ kuta and oluponna (villages) she should show me any village road even in gej's village that is smoother than the ones at kuta

Or refurbished schools he embarked on. Problem with naija is standard and maintenance.

Aregbe dey fvck up but in terms of road construction he tried iwo had so many new smooth roads, iwo-ejigbo was smooth eijgbo-a particular town b4 ede was very rough but ede -osogbo was frigging smooth(the two routes o! One via a dam/cocoa plant with a narrow bridge @ one point and the other thru a popular bar)

I visited ikire to jam one uniosun chick and the roads were also smooth in most areas didn't even know there's road to ib (smooth one) there

Iwo-ibadan road is frigging smooth.

Sadly I wasn't much of a nairalander back then I for snap tire(tho they'd still claim the pics are fake)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks / Nigeria To Deploy Robots, Artificial Intelligence To Fight Criminals – Senate / PHOTOS: Buhari Meets US Secretary Of States, Pompeo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.