Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return (4085 Views)

Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return / Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos / 2019: First Term Governors Begin Moves For Re- Election Bids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by deantimes(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari, even though he not declared openly has set up a committee in Aso Villa with the mandate to secure his re-election in 2019.

Top sources in the Aso Villa revealed that the arrowhead of the committee are former Lagos State Governor and current Minister of Works, Housing and Power, Babatunde Fashola, former Governor of Ekiti State and presently Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Kayode Fayemi and current Governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun.

Continue reading this post>
http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/buhari-begin-moves-for-2019-sets-up-secret-committee-to-ensure-his-return-to-the-villa/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Mrbigman1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
He'd surely return to Daura

30 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by deantimes(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Hiploko(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Open your mouth and say ' my father my father, any heart that uses one second of time to even THINK about Buhari coming back by 2019 should stop beating..... Gba adura!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by psucc(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
To return to where?

Op if that is a joke or a play better stop it o!!!

Or we will move and leave this landmass for him to rule. We can no longer condone this.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by NoGawking: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mrbigman1:
He'd surely return to Daura

Lolz
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by KINGMAKER001(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
We are waiting for with our PVCs come 2019....Agents of destruction!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by KINGMAKER001(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
We are waiting for him with our PVCs come 2019....Agents of destruction!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by KINGMAKER001(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
We are waiting for him and his cohorts with our PVCs come 2019....Agents of destruction!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by dadebayo1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin one chance

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by LoveMachine(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
"Secret committee" and yet you know and now because you can't keep a secret a secret I know? I have a 3rd Niger Bridge I would like to sell you. AHAHAHAHAHAH! grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by eyeview: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
If I was invited by the president himself for a meeting and in the course of the meeting I realize that the objective is to see to his re-election ,I will stand up and say thus:
'Your excellency,I appreciate the confidence reposed in me. I have worked so hard over the years to achieve the reputation which you seek to use now. I have never failed in any project I undertake and I don't want to start with this. Hence,I humbly decline your offer. Thank you and God bless in your future endeavours.'

...no need getting involved in a sure to fail venture

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by divinehand2003(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol

He must finish his eight years like Obj did, and maybe try a 3rd term bid too.

Power for Naija sweet ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by divinehand2003(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
eyeview:
If I was invited by the president himself for a meeting and in the course of the meeting I realize that the objective is to see to his re-election ,I will stand up and say thus:
'Your excellency,I appreciate the confidence reposed in me. I have worked so hard over the years to achieve the reputation which you seek to use now. I have never failed in any project I undertake and I don't want to start with this. Hence,I humbly decline your offer. Thank you and God bless in your future endeavours.'

See you!!!

When billions of naira hit your account, you go turn to Islamic-gospel artist singing Buhari's praises without shame even when u know he shall lose woefully.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by divinehand2003(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
We are waiting for with our PVCs come 2019....Agents of destruction!

Lol

I dey laugh. Southerners nor dey vote ooooo. Na who win north dey win elections in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by chriskosherbal(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Am just here to read comments. Pls pardon me
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Elkay3: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Some people sha...
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Pidggin(f): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
May his plan fail IJN

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by okosodo: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Even if he does not win they will rig it because the north have sworn that naira must be 40000 to a dollar

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
May it not come to pass. ..by divine intervention he must step down..we have seen enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by UltimatedeBest(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
D doctrine of divine intervention will out smart their secret plan. With d way things are now only time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Joke of the century, when we are already praying for 2019 to come so that the man will just pack his loads and go back to Daura

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Izonpikin: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Person never deliver finish e dey think of running again... grin

Nigeria ooo

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Chubhie: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Buhari run run....so begs the newly constituted committee against the wishes of most 97%ers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by leofab(f): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
#yolo
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Amitex(m): 4:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Hiploko:
Open your mouth and say ' my father my father, any heart that uses one second of time to even THINK about Buhari coming back by 2019 should stop beating..... Gba adura!!!

Alagba, this one is serious gaan! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Abeymills(m): 4:58am On Sep 26, 2016
God forbid
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Hiploko(m): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2016
Amitex:

Alagba, this one is serious gaan! grin grin
the rumor serious ni o! cheesy
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Paperwhite(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Buhari & APC are already toast as far as 2019 is concerned.Nigerians are tired already.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Paperwhite(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2016
Hiploko:
"Ni oruko............." Amin,amin, amin". grin grin
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 26, 2016
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari, even though he not declared openly has set up a committee in Aso Villa with the mandate to secure his re-election in 2019.

Top sources in the Aso Villa revealed that the arrowhead of the committee are former Lagos State Governor and current Minister of Works, Housing and Power, Babatunde Fashola, former Governor of Ekiti State and presently Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Kayode Fayemi and current Governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun.

Who in their right mind would want to be involved in re-electing Buhari? Not surprised at all...all three of them are yorubaa muslims. Yorubaa muslims are the willing tools of Hausa-fulani.
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Hiploko(m): 6:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Paperwhite:
"Ni oruko............." Amin,amin, amin". grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

FACT! South East/south South Votes Will Determine The Upcoming Election! / Watch APC Chairman In Bayelsa Fights APC Lawmaker In Public (video, Photos) / Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.