Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return (4098 Views)

Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return / Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos / 2019: First Term Governors Begin Moves For Re- Election Bids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by OlujobaSamuel: 6:54am On Sep 26, 2016
i will continue to give you my support till the end of this term, but i will be among those to stone you irrespective of your cummulative performance at the end of this first term if you ever try to come back.
must we bury you on sit?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by otukpo(f): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Power too dey sweet.
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by firstking01(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2016
God4bid bad thing in jesus name...amen.
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by firstking01(m): 7:20am On Sep 26, 2016
eyeview:
If I was invited by the president himself for a meeting and in the course of the meeting I realize that the objective is to see to his re-election ,I will stand up and say thus:
'Your excellency,I appreciate the confidence reposed in me. I have worked so hard over the years to achieve the reputation which you seek to use now. I have never failed in any project I undertake and I don't want to start with this. Hence,I humbly decline your offer. Thank you and God bless in your future endeavours.'

...no need getting involved in a sure to fail venture
Not when the corrupt president has promised them potfolios worth millions of dollars.
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by bankyblue(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2016
Hiploko:
Open your mouth and say ' my father my father, any heart that uses one second of time to even THINK about Buhari coming back by 2019 should stop beating..... Gba adura!!!

You must be a member of CAC or mountain of fire
Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Hiploko(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2016
bankyblue:

You must be a member of CAC or mountain of fire
Lolzzzzz
lol.. I be member for synagogue redeemed embassy church of living faith
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Pabloosas(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Hiploko:
Open your mouth and say ' my father my father, any heart that uses one second of time to even THINK about Buhari coming back by 2019 should stop beating..... Gba adura!!!
Baba kilode U wicked gan o shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Hiploko(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Pabloosas:

Baba kilode U wicked gan o shocked cheesy
grin
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by biggie73(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2016
eyeview:
If I was invited by the president himself for a meeting and in the course of the meeting I realize that the objective is to see to his re-election ,I will stand up and say thus:
'Your excellency,I appreciate the confidence reposed in me. I have worked so hard over the years to achieve the reputation which you seek to use now. I have never failed in any project I undertake and I don't want to start with this. Hence,I humbly decline your offer. Thank you and God bless in your future endeavours.'

...no need getting involved in a sure to fail venture
...unfortunately, Buhari will not call down-to-earth folks like you. Badass Fashola, Fayemi and Amosun are already called....
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Topshow2010(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2016
I laugh in mandarin if d news is anytin true cuz I cnt imagine PMB would entrust his re-election bid into d hands of d political otondos.Soooo funny
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by zurine(f): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2016
interesting
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by AuroraB(f): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2016
Hiploko:
Chisos!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Hiploko(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
AuroraB:
Chisos!!! shocked shocked shocked
wat I do?
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Limitednow: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lalasticlala, more reaction to this post is needed.
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Adminisher: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
psucc:
To return to where?

Op if that is a joke or a play better stop it o!!!

Or we will move and leave this landmass for him to rule. We can no longer condone this.

Believe me the guy is smarter than.most Nigerians by far and only the initiated know it. I am not one of the masses so I am not a fool.

Buhari is sitting on close to 20 trillion.naira in TSA, Oil sales, recovered funds, grants from Western countries and savings from reduced subsidy.
Even Naira devaluation has swelled the purse of the Federal government.

What in your amateur brain do you think that money is for if not to reflate the economy and attract miracle -worker populist persona to himself?.

Nigerians are too dumb and amateurish. Please stay tuned and watch what they call social engineering.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by AuroraB(f): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hiploko:
wat I do?
Epe yen ti poju cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Ratello: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hiploko:
cheesy grin guy you don kill me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Hiploko(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
AuroraB:
Epe yen ti poju cheesy grin
cheesy
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Ratello: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hiploko:
wat I do?
I swear you did a lot cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Hiploko(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ratello:

cheesy grin guy you don kill me
hahahhaha... Make we use am dey make ourselves happy. God pass APC and Buhari.... Happy recession
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Hiploko(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ratello:

I swear you did a lot cheesy grin
cheesy
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by EazyMoh(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
PMB should step down for El-Rufai.
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Dmano: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
When my friend said d only thing dat will save Nigeria is 4 baba 2 step down,here his planning 2 recontest,wonders they said shall never end
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Hiploko(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Adminisher:

Believe me the guy is smarter than.most Nigerians by far and only the initiated know it. I am not one of the masses so I am not a fool.

Buhari is sitting on close to 20 trillion.naira in TSA, Oil sales, recovered funds, grants from Western countries and savings from reduced subsidy.
Even Naira devaluation has swelled the purse of the Federal government.

What in your amateur brain do you think that money is for if not to reflate the economy and attract miracle -worker populist persona to himself?.

Nigerians are too dumb and amateurish. Please stay tuned and watch what they call social engineering.
keeee kwayet!!! Talking as if you know what you are talking
Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by kayalcomp: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na like this hated for Buhari don reach undecided. The country is really hard sha, even me self don tire for Buhari and his goverment. Make God deliver us from the hand of these people, who ask us to be enduring hardship.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begin Moves For 2019, Sets Up Secret Committee To Ensure His Return by Hiploko(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
kayalcomp:
Na like this hated for Buhari don reach undecided. The country is really hard sha, even me self don tire for Buhari and his goverment. Make God deliver us from the hand of these people, who ask us to be enduring hardship.
and they are using tax payers money to fly their children abroad for a UN programme.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source / Oke-ogun Threat Igbo In Oyo North To Vacate Their Zone With Immediate Effect! / Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.