Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture (1161 Views)

Documents Released By Dino Melaye To Show How Yahaya Bello Forged His Recall / Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed / Documents Expose Lawmakers’ Budget Fraud - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture by sarrki(m): 5:28am On Sep 26, 2016
I don't support corrupt practices.

I think it will do the presidency some good if this is

Looked into.

Re: Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture by shikshark: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2016
Why is it that no good news is emanating from this National Assembly?
Re: Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture by pidgin28: 5:43am On Sep 26, 2016
OK
Re: Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture by apriko(m): 5:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Pls which of the budget are u talking about?
Is it the one that we need to sale off some national assets before it could be funded or 2017 budget that is about to pass 2nd reading...??

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture by seunlayi(m): 5:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Another corrupt era

3 Likes

Re: Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture by Smellymouth: 6:00am On Sep 26, 2016
Purple CAP===> Mr President Sir, this Particular area is where most 80% of the people have stopped saying "Sai Baba"..

Buhari==> Ohh, No floblem..

So yo mean Eify facent of the fifu have stapped saying Sai Baba?

Edit the bowjet again..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4280986_img20160921103627edit_jpega99d040a7924e50bce797d1de8398f70
Re: Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture by dexpee4life(m): 6:03am On Sep 26, 2016
CHANJI Beginx With ........
Re: Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture by Tallesty1(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2016
shikshark:
I will tell you.

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine and beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health

Therefore, it is better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit. There is no need to thank me for this valuable information.

Now back to your question, you know that these guys alway drink water when they gather, you do right?

That's the reason they always come up with poo anytime they're in the news.
Re: Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture by firstking01(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2016
shikshark:
Ain't the answer to this question too obvious??
Re: Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2016
The year is ending and here we are still struggling with budget padding grin grin grin grin
Re: Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture by sarrki(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The year is ending and here we are still struggling with budget padding grin grin grin grin

Bro I still reserve my comment

If all this case did not see the light of the day

I wonto be happy at all
Re: Proof Of Evidence On Allegation Of Budget Fraud Documents Released.picture by HtwoOw: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2016
Proof and evidence are the same thing, are these our leaders?

(1) (Reply)

Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. / All Fake Prophesies About Us Election / Biafra: As Southeast Senators Visit Nnamdi Kanu; Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.