Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal (1157 Views)

Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by OKDnigeria: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
“I am not directly in touch with the
president, but I speak with those around
him in London,”

“I am not saying I speak with him directly
but I am in touch with London daily. People
around him, we speak daily”

Those are the words of Mr Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser to President Buhari on media and publicity.

Femi is supposed to be the President's mouth piece. He is supposed to hear directly from the president and tell others. But by his own admission, others hear directly from the president and tell him.

And so, when Femi tells us that the President is hale and hearty, and that he needs more time to rest until the doctors are satisfied, he's not telling us what he knows or what the president told him but what 'those around' the president told to say. He has no direct access to the president as it is now.

And I think this is the way things has always been because Mr Adesina, by the way he spoke about it, seems not bothered. He sees it as absolutely normal!

One is therefore compelled to ask, who does Femi Adesina speak for? The president or those around the president?

Recall that the wife of the president, Aisha Buhari, had last year made it clear that PMB is not in charge of the government but those she called the 'Cabal'. These are the people that tell Mr Adesina what to say to Nigerians on behalf of the president. These are the people he calls 'those around the president'.

Conclusion: Femi Adesina does not speak for president Muhammed Buhari, he speaks for the Cabal!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by seunlly(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
so the cabals are there with PMB.
Small world
Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by babyfaceafrica: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Source?
Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by Gurumaharaji(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
ooohh APC , oohh Lie Mohammed , Oohh Tinubu was dat wat u sold to us ??...I cant wait for 2019...Never again will a dullard and greedy moda4ker rule our dear nation

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by yarimo(m): 12:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Before nko?
Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by id911(m): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Source?

which one is source again? Didn't you hear femi adesina on live tv, on channels television say he doesn't speak directly with the president but only speak with those around him? Have you ever heard anywhere in the world where a presidential spokesman say he/she doesn't speak directly with his/her principal?

This is the most useless country on earth

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by babyfaceafrica: 12:32am On Feb 24, 2017
id911:

which one is source again? Didn't you hear femi adesina on live tv, on channels television say he doesn't speak directly with the president but only speak with those around him? Have you ever heard anywhere in the world where a presidential spokesman say he/she doesn't speak directly with his/her principal?

source of where he said it? Upload the video ..abeg I no dey believe anything without source...too many lies on social media
Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by JideAmuGiaka: 5:54am On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
source of where he said it? Upload the video ..abeg I no dey believe anything without source...too many lies on social media

You can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by rose54321: 5:57am On Feb 24, 2017
Most Nigerians know this, but are being diplomatic for the sake of his health.
Anyone can fall sick.

If and when it clocks 60days, bye bye to diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by babyfaceafrica: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

You can do better than this.
story

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by DrSuleiman100: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by Jabioro: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2017
I said it that his source of information is as poor as mine, therefore I would take any news concern Mr President health for granted in as much it comes through Mr Femi Adesina.. He really speaking for Cabal..
Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 24, 2017
I think it's about time the cabal takes a perpetual vacation in Siberia.

Ag. President Osinbajo should flush all of them nincompoops out of Aso rock and governance.

If I were him, I'd run them out of Abuja.

Please can somebody tell us the amount of time stipulated by the constitution that a President can be absent from his duty post before he can be said to have abdicated?

We need to start the countdown now.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by ndaman25: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2017
id911:

bros easy oooooo
Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by merbenko: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
story
Are you in Nigeria? If yes then you are not current with day today politics my dear. Because if you are you will not be asking of source and video
Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by babyfaceafrica: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2017
merbenko:
Are you in Nigeria? If yes then you are not current with day today politics my dear. Because if you are you will not be asking of source and video
ok
Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by ajepako(f): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2017
With the like of Femi Adeshina... Garba Shehu.. DOTUN Okupe serving as government mouthpiece...

It doesn't take rocket science degree to know we are being majorly fuuccked by our governments..
Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by OKDnigeria: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
You mean you don't watch television and you neither read papers no listen to radio. It's a bad way to live oo
Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by babyfaceafrica: 7:37am On Feb 24, 2017
OKDnigeria:

You mean you don't watch television and you neither read papers no listen to radio. It's a bad way to live oo
how does that pay bills?...is buhari or Adeshina my sponsor... Abeg all man for himself.. Na una carry politics for head like gala
Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by OKDnigeria: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
how does that pay bills?...is buhari or Adeshina my sponsor... Abeg all man for himself.. Na una carry politics for head like gala
Re: Femi Adesina Does Not Speak For PMB, He Speaks For The Cabal by OKDnigeria: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
It's not abt carrying politics on the head, its abt being informed. People who are informed still pay bills.

(1) (Reply)

Rossikk What Is So SHOCKING About That!? Is Planet Earth Not An Animal Farm? / Is Governor Fayose Qualified Fos Another Governorship Term Is Ekiti Sate? / Umuahia Youth Movement In Umuahia Ask For Nnamdi Kanu's Father To Be Dethrone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.