Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

ADfB President Meets with Yemi Osibanjo on Economic Matters (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADfB President Meets with Yemi Osibanjo on Economic Matters (Photos) (478 Views)

Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi / Buhari’s Senior Special Adviser On Economic Matters, Ayoleke Adu, Dies At 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADfB President Meets with Yemi Osibanjo on Economic Matters (Photos) by saints2(f): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Economic Management Team meeting with African Development Bank President Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina & ADfB Management Team at the Office of the Vice President

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/adfb-president-meets-with-yemi-osibanjo.html

lalasticlala

Re: ADfB President Meets with Yemi Osibanjo on Economic Matters (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
I don't know if i am the only one that noticed that the VP has grown more grey hairs over the last few months.
Plus he has a baby face..

1 Like

Re: ADfB President Meets with Yemi Osibanjo on Economic Matters (Photos) by Standing5(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
They want to raid the AFDB and borrow every penny. Nice move from Buhari there n Osinbanjo. I guess that's the reason they supported Adeshina.
Re: ADfB President Meets with Yemi Osibanjo on Economic Matters (Photos) by veacea: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Please the interest of Nigerians should be paramount
Re: ADfB President Meets with Yemi Osibanjo on Economic Matters (Photos) by Larwin(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
I Dnt believe in any move of ds government again...
Re: ADfB President Meets with Yemi Osibanjo on Economic Matters (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Two Brilliant Yorubas cool
Re: ADfB President Meets with Yemi Osibanjo on Economic Matters (Photos) by greatness22(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Now they're running to meeet one of the best minister under GEJ...... Lol, sai baba, anybody? Enjoy your change. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#iamikwerre / Is Nigeria's Independence Worth Celebrating? / Edo Decides:apc Governorship Candidate Wins Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.