Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today (48238 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) / Fayose And Aregebsola All Smiles At Governors’ Forum Meeting / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by obiremy: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
What was he thinking?Pictured above is Nnamdi Kanu having a 'lovely' moment with security agents in Abuja today.

One word for the photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/caption-these-photos-of-nnamdi-kanu.html

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by mazimee(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nnamdi is a natural leader.
Even in the midst of his oppressors, he still commands respect and boss them around.

287 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
I hope he is sentenced to life in prison with hard labor or sent to the hang man's noose for termination to the under world. We warned against his antics then but his gullible supporters believed him and entrusted their lives savings with him just because of a fraudulent biafra. I lost my friend ifeanyi who was brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu on biafra radio to join the fruitless protest for biafra. Rip ifeanyi, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu for the lives lost as a result of the useless biafra protests

143 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by makelove2m(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
..................Very SOON Aburi Accord will come to stay, don't worry, all your salaries will be paid, $ = =N=

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubba will not like this!

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
[s]I hope he is sentenced to life in prison with hard labor or sent to the hang man's noose for termination to the under world. We warned against his antics then but his gullible supporters believed him and entrusted their lives savings with him just because of a fraudulent biafra. I lost my friend ifeanyi who was brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu on biafra radio to join the fruitless protest for biafra. Rip ifeanyi, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu for the lives lost as a result of the useless biafra protests[/s]

Afonja

457 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by funnynation(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
I love this man courage! All this no even dey bother the man.. I greet oo!

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042*
*AbjFinestMC* *CFR*

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by sekundosekundo: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
obiremy:
What was he thinking?Pictured above is Nnamdi Kanu having a 'lovely' moment with security agents in Abuja today.

One word for the photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/caption-these-photos-of-nnamdi-kanu.html

One word for the photos below.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
The guy is getting used to life inside prison

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Icecomrade: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2016

Small boy. You just dey para. You can know know anything.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by DozieInc(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
That moment when you command love and respect.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Turks: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
[size=20pt]PIC 1[/size].

Nnamdi Kanu: hey my friend! We meet again!! I'm gaining my freedom soon; your family will die the day I do grin grin

Prison Warden: Ha!!! Oga mi!!! I can explain!!!! I was just following orders oo...I didn't mean to dish out those 50 lashes of koboko. I had no choice.

[size=20pt]PIC 2[/size].

Nnamdi Kanu: *In Yoruba* E maa wo weyrey yi, o fe maa wyn me nisha grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Proffdada: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
When he knows tonight's menu will have a little fish and less watery grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmm. Interesting story. I wonder what which direction the history books will go. . .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Icecomrade: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
I hope he is sentenced to life in prison with hard labor or sent to the hang man's noose for termination to the under world. We warned against his antics then but his gullible supporters believed him and entrusted their lives savings with him just because of a fraudulent biafra. I lost my friend ifeanyi who was brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu on biafra radio to join the fruitless protest for biafra. Rip ifeanyi, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu for the lives lost as a result of the useless biafra prmotests

Are you saying your dead friend was gullible, senseless and brainless.
He was easily manipulated by Nnamdi Kanu.

Your friend Ifeanyi was stu pid.

But you are not.

Yoruba mafia. Be careful what you say about the dead because of social media madness . Their spirit and nemesis may haunt your life

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by emmadejust(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Control your moment when in oppression...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by JerryLegend(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
May dis man go jail jare

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Gentlelife50(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Afonjas be like

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by DanielPop(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Free your mind. Free your soul. Bitterness is eating you up and will rob you of your future! grin
Yorubamafia:
I hope he is sentenced to life in prison with hard labor or sent to the hang man's noose for termination to the under world. We warned against his antics then but his gullible supporters believed him and entrusted their lives savings with him just because of a fraudulent biafra. I lost my friend ifeanyi who was brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu on biafra radio to join the fruitless protest for biafra. Rip ifeanyi, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu for the lives lost as a result of the useless biafra protests

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Prison Warden:Mazi Dilector, what happened now, you're supposed to be be free today...

NK: Don't worry yourself, United Nations, ICJ, ECOWAS, AU are coming for me. Let me go and rest.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by MadCow1: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Buhari Just Dey Give Diz Man Popularity.

Release Diz Man Nd Secretly Bombard Him Radio Wave Out Of Naija. No!
He Wan Sentence Am To Death By Fire By Force. Make Diz Man No Come Turn To Anoda Mandela OO.

Pesin Wey Fit Influence A Whole Region Naim No Fit Influence Prison Warders?

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by amuokuko: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
The liberator of Mankind......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by kulexkuzy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
him dey let DAT small boi knw sey karki no b leather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by jeffizy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
It sure looks like a man done fighting.

He seems to have resigned to fate.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Kaybee14(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
It is well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by benega: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
d
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by amuokuko: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:

Hanged with ur dad

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by balancediet(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
They don. Settle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone / Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation / Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.