Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City (31789 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) / The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) / Slaughter Any Straying Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Worried by continuous movement of cows in the City Centre despite several warnings by the Federal Capital Territory authorities, Senate Committee on FCT, has ordered the slaughtering of Cows found in the city centre.

The directive was handed down to the Minister of Federal Capital Territory, Alhaji Mohammed Bello when he appeared before the Committee on Monday.

Committee Chairman, Senator Dino Melaye, in his address registered Senate’s disappointment at the manner Fulani herdsmen defy the order that they should not move their cows in the capital city, insisting that the Minister must carry out Senate’s position on that.

“Honourable Minister, Senate as an institution is not happy at how Fulani herdsmen continue to move their cows across the city centre, which we are aware you have given directive against that some time ago. ”

“From now, get knives and ask your men to slaughter cows found in the capital city or prosecute herdsmen seen with cows in the city centre with a fine of N50,000 per cow. This order must be carried out,” Dino said.

Dino further revealed that the Senate had received complaints that some residents of the territory were converting their apartments into hotels and brothels, a situation he said was distorting original master plan of the city.

He noted that some people were already undermining FCT authority under his watch which he said was unacceptable.

Meanwhile, the hearing of the FCT officials and Nigeria Military who appeared before Dino Melaye-led Committee over unconstitutional acquisition of 238 hectare of land situated at Maitama extension could not continue.

In response to the Committee’s demand that the said plot was being investigated based on petitions it received from the public that Nigeria Military had chased away FCDA contractors who were working on infrastructure earlier in the months, the minister pleaded that FCDA be allowed to discuss with those concerned, believing they would revert to the Senate.

Major General Pat Ake who appeared on behalf of the Chief of Army Staff corroborated that Nigeria Military was capable of resolving the impasse with FCDA, maintaining they were ready to comply with the outcome.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/26/senate-orders-cows-found-loitering-city-centre-slaughtered/

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dino Himself, lol

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cc:
lalasticlala#
seun#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by sarrki(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Anarchy dey loom be that

Trust fulaniHERDSman don't play with their cow

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Slimzjoe(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
This means those Herdsmen would have Cogent Reasons to attack people now undecided undecided

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Chanchit: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mehn! I prefer to slaughter the cow o, who 50k fine don help!

32 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by vengertime: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
I love this man, man that single handedly put thiefnubuu in his place. Dino my man

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin
Pay back time...free meat..
These herdsmen must learn the hard way since their thinking faculty has been obstructed
Nice...this one go pain bubu pass him ear infection,.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Justiyke4u: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Let it not backfire o because is the poor masses that will suffer it at last

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by ahamonyeka(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ol boy see free cow meat wey Waka anyhow.make I park my things to f.c.t

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by JBUZZ: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
No that free meat has been declared in FCT. I am waiting for any cow to pass. I don sharpen my knife. Enough meat today.

But we got to watch our back because of those Herds men. grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by rapistomenka: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wish I can identify Buhari's cows ....

47 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by faithugo64(f): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
since buhari became president

Fulani herdsmen and their cows took over the country,doing whatever pleases them and whenever

and the president is yet to say anything concerning the reckless attitude of his brothers

let the society do to them as they wish

21 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by HHANDM: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chai...see free nama....make I call kamoru.

Hello Kamoru. ...abeg sharpen all ya knives, I mean those long ones wey you use for Ileya rams cos we dey go Abuja.

The area don turn slaughter slab thanks to Dino and pls no forget to bring your boys especially alapa irin and kekere ekun.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Justiceleague1: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fulanis dont have any problem,the highly sophisticated afonja will rise up to their defence
grin

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Goddygee(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wow... This is a very welcomed development...

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Chubhie: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Free suya just dey hungry dino.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by sinceraconcept(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Idiot!! A stupid order that could cause conflict. Kill a Fulani man's cow and he will stab you to death. Our senators are Educated illiterates. They don't think before they talk

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by babyfaceafrica: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
You will slaughter a cow and an herdsmen will be looking at you abi?...continue

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Dandsome: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by MzMercie: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by SIRKOL(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
this Dino man is sick on the head. After killing the cow will u go unhurt? will u drag them on their trousers and take them to court? u ppl should keep deceiving urselves, time is coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by BizBayo: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is nice

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by gurunlocker: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol.... when the trouble start now, those senators will have maximum security while the masses will be killed.

I am starting to believe this is really a zoo

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by opulus: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
I hope you know what butchers go through before they can take the life of a cow

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by amuokuko: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
U see This country serves a particular few...

The cows can take over Govt houses in South East but dare not roam about in their city...

Nigeria, Obodo ndi ara

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by rawpadgin(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
sowing discord among brethren

ohhhh how the lord hated it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by yeyeboi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na Only That One Them Go See Una...mtchww angry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by prinsam30: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Always talking rubbish without brains and the ones who managed to have the brains are fantastically clueless.

U can ask the king of daura, KemiAdeosun and the Red beret minister

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by pippimp(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
vengertime:
I love this man, man that single handedly put thiefnubuu in his place. Dino my man

Think with your head, not with your stomach. What he is proposing will result in bloodshed. Is it not his job to make laws to stop fulani herds men from doing what they are doing? The things you guys should focus on you won't. It is the absurd and the ridiculous you live for. What a people?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Forwetinnah: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ehen!! Now the Afonjas are talking! Fayose led the way, others are following!! The Hausa/Fulanis think they own this country and can do whatever pleases them. Abuja here I come biko...i must catch one cow carry come back tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.