Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies (42443 Views)

PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies / Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency / President Buhari Approves Appointments Of Sovereign Wealth Agency Board Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by sirpitexy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
mtchew...buhari na that change we dey wait 4 oo
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Political compensations continues, what exactly has changed??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by IrradiatoR: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Elkay3:
OK, seen. I don't know any of them, hustling must go on...

umana Okon umana

being compensated

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by wristbangle: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Keneking:
Juicy appointments have been ceded to Northern part of Nigeria. Their headoffice would be in Abuja CBD.They would just be sitting in air-conditioned offices reading newspapers without any improvements or contribution to the GDP.

The southerners have their offices in Lagos. They will be shuttling LOS -ABJ regularly and roaming remote parts of the country looking to advance the potentials of the country. They would be given fairly used cars and old men to drive them in traffic.

Useless government.

Another name for keneking in dictionary is "useless government"

Nairalanders, take note cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
rusher14:

Please can you explain what a juicy parastatal means.

People like him are the major problems Nigeria is having

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
NCAN

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by rusher14: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
kenonze:

People like him are the major problems Nigeria is having

It's quite a shame.

People can only see government positions as cash cows to be milked.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by PrimeEagle(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
D LESS PRIVILEGED ARE PERISHING OF HUNGET. U GUYS ARE GRUMBLING OVER NOTHING #mtchew# BABA BUHARI IS CONFUSE....
#we need revolution in the army#
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by tiwiex(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Keneking:
Juicy appointments have been ceded to Northern part of Nigeria. Their headoffice would be in Abuja CBD.They would just be sitting in air-conditioned offices reading newspapers without any improvements or contribution to the GDP.

The southerners have their offices in Lagos. They will be shuttling LOS -ABJ regularly and roaming remote parts of the country looking to advance the potentials of the country. They would be given fairly used cars and old men to drive them in traffic.

Useless government.

You have a strategic mind. I noticed something in that line but didn't want to sound cynical. All the petroleum jobs are one kine one kine. They are not interested in anything agric that will help the north sef. So much for diversification plan.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by CSTR2: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
rusher14:

It's quite a shame.

People can only see government positions as cash cows to be milked.

True.
Maybe because your president is also eyeing certain positions as cash cows too.
This is a man that appointed himself as minister of petroleum even before he fully packed into aso-rock. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by LockDown69(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
Mostly northeners...I wasn't expecting to see anything different...One Nigeria indeed !
Keep wailing grin
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by bart10: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Now I know all hope is lost under this man. He's truly a bigot. What a sad end for naija.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by CSTR2: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
tiwiex:

You have a strategic mind. I noticed something in that line but didn't want to sound cynical. All the petroleum jobs are one kine one kine. They are not interested in anything agric that will help the north sef. So much for diversification plan.
There is nothing like agriculture anymore. Your best bet for economic improvement is to pray that crude oil prices increases and fast.
Your president to his agric minister don't give a hoot about agriculture.
During the days of adeshina, I used to argue the merits and de-merits of his policies with obiagelli the nairalander, on this forum on an almost daily basis.
Now there is no agric policy on ground to even debate on. Nigeria has been frozen.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by mikaael(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
nickxtra:
Congrats to my vibrant, digital, most dedicated boss in the world. You will excel as d DG, SON in Jesus name. To God be the glory.

wow..are u a staff of SON?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Enesi47: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
kaltonga:
buhari thinks we are fools..has anyone noticed that the north always ends up with juicy parastatals and the less lucurative ones are left for we foolish southernas..i could remember how gudluck was called an ijaw president,but buhari has proved far worse.
Wat about GEJ ,why he didn't appointed petroleum and finance minster from other rejoin?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Senorprinz(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=13pt]About that ITF, abeg se we go see our IT and SIWES money collect now? [/size]
you have higher chances of going to heaven than collecting your siwes allowance. wetin don lost don lost.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by kahal29: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
IrradiatoR:

umana Okon umana

being compensated

More than being compensated.. .. The man don hammer, is just that most people don't know about this authority. They only know about NNPC and the rest. Have somebody who works there.... is like they print money there

About Oil and Gas Free trade zone Authority

Since the Oil and Gas Free Zone Onne was officially opened in March 1997 it has gone from strength to strength. More than 30 international oil and gas companies, including many of the world’s largest corporations, are now registered as Free Zone users and cargo throughput has increased rapidly.

Oil and Gas Free Zone Onne, managed by DMS International Ltd, is the only Free Zone in the world dedicated solely to the oil and gas industry. This bold initiative is a major success story for Nigeria. It is also very important for the local community, where it supports numerous jobs and has helped to drive forward infrastructural development.

Nigeria has invested heavily in the development of Onne Port, upgrading both the Federal Lighter Terminal and the Federal Ocean Terminal and continues to improve quayside facilities, communication links and other services. At the same time the Private Sector has been heavily investing in the Free Zone. Over $300 million has been invested to-date.

The Oil and Gas Free Zone Onne will help to strengthen Nigeria’s position as sub-Saharan Africa’s leading oil producer. It will also place Nigeria at the heart of the current West African oil boom. Ideally located in the Gulf of Guinea it is the perfect location to serve this rapidly growing market.

Investing in the Oil and Gas Free Zone Onne makes sound commercial sense. Many of the incentives available to investors are comparable to other successful Free Zones throughout the world. The combined facilities at Onne provide an excellent base for international companies to conduct their business operations in the dynamic West African oil and gas industry. We believe that and as more companies enter the Free Zone this will further stimulate local and regional industrial and economic growth.

http://www.onnefreezone.com/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by olaitan9291(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
SE-1_
SW-1
North-8
SS-3

Do you realize that north is not one. As we are having South West, south east, and south south. We also have North East, North West and north central. If the south south can have 3 and 3 regions in the North shared 8, you can now see that it is uneven. Telling you that South South is more favoured with this appointment. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
usmanktg2:
It's Official. I lost confidence in this government.
I know some of the candidates by character, is not encouraging.
Some are concerned about zoning, which am not.

If appointment is like this in Nigeria, I will study till PhD, gain 2 years experience, then I will lobby my way into the Director-Generals seat.

These kind of appointments demoralize new recruits. I am sure in these agencies their are Directors which are worth more suitable to be promoted to the DG's seat with over 30 years experience, but won't be promoted.

We are dead.
you've raised some very valid points here. But you see in the turbid waters of the Nigerian political space, its not so easy to strike a balance between competent hands on one hand and political cronies on the other. Sometimes you just have to sacrifice competence on the altar of political expediency,which in my opinion is very unfortunate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by seunmsg(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
ReddLabel:
@seunmsg should stop defending this old lanky bigot joor

Sorry I have to crossed the borderline

I just dislike the man

Sigh! Aiit.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by ceeethru(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Why Buhari wants everything petroleum to be overseen by a Northerner? He is still making that strategic and technical mistakes which are paralysing the economy. A dullard is always a dullard...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by back2sender: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
seunmsg:

Read before commenting. The list above is very balanced between the north and south.
The ugandan is complaining because he dis not see the name of a 5%children of hate from the indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.
Sai baba carry go notin do you we the 95% dey your back gidigba no shaking

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Raypawer(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
I Pray Umana Umana makes the most of his office for the good of Akwa Ibom!

Oil & Gas!

kaltonga:
buhari thinks we are fools..has anyone noticed that the north always ends up with juicy parastatals and the less lucurative ones are left for we foolish southernas..i could remember how gudluck was called an ijaw president,but buhari has proved far worse.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Lakeland4321: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nasman:

To be fair this appointment is balanced. But, it very selfish of you, to classify south as SW, SS, and SE. Then call North without mentioning NE, NW, NC.
But, no matter what Buhari did he will never please some children of hate.
And I always like how Buhari response to hate campaign. He always choose to ignore it and that's why I love my Northern Compatriots, abusing us it won't stop us from placing Northern interest ahead of everything. The love of Northern Nigeria runs through our veins. May God continue to bless Northern Nigeria
You must be a bigot for spewing that nonsense from your mouth. You are publicly confirming what the whole country has been suspicious of for decades and you want this country to remain as one. Just pray you find oil in the Chad basin or the benue trough and get back slapped to your region after the country disentegrates. For decades you held power yet Delta state produces more undergraduates than the entire northern state. Very soon this tomfoolery will end and the fiasco called nigeria will collapse. We will then watch how Kano will fund its 44 LGA's

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by benmike2358: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
seunmsg:

Joseph Ari
Simbi Kesiye Wabote
Aboloma Osita Anthony.
Barrister Sharon Ikeazor
Princess Akodundo Gloria
Umana Okon Umana
Yewande Sadiku

The above listed names looks like southerners to me. I may be wrong though.
Joseph Ari is from plateau state

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by wellmax(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
EmeeNaka:
SE-1
SW-1
North-8
SS-3

So in your wisdom the south is three while the north is one. Kindly break it down to NE, NC and NW. Otherwise your analysis is irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by ramright: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
The juicy ones for my people from up north.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Lakeland4321: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
ceeethru:
Why Buhari wants everything petroleum to be overseen by a Northerner? He is still making that strategic and technical mistakes which are paralysing the economy. A dullard is always a dullard...
Its not a mistake, he deliberately does so because he feels more comfortable interfacing with northerners as petroleum minister than with southerners. That main reason why PMB is failing is his over reliance on a few people (mostly northerners) who are failing and his refusal to engage competent hands regardless of where they come from. So far the only appointments that make sense is Dr Ibe Kachikwu-Petroleum, Okechukwu Enelama-Trade & Investment and Tunde Fowler of FIRS. All the rest are rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Lilimax(f): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
ceeethru:
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by rhektor(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
EmeeNaka:
SE-1
SW-1
North-8
SS-3

Sw - 1, guy are you on the latest version of weed?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by ceeethru(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lakeland4321:
Its not a mistake, he deliberately does so because he feels more comfortable interfacing with northerners as petroleum minister than with southerners. That main reason why PMB is failing is his over reliance on a few people (mostly northerners) who are failing and his refusal to engage competent hands regardless of where they come from. So far the only appointments that make sense is Dr Ibe Kachikwu-Petroleum, Okechukwu Enelama-Trade & Investment and Tunde Fowler of FIRS. All the rest are rubbish
So true his actions are deliberate not a mistake.

Nigeria will never develop if we did not jettison tribalism and religious sentiment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is An Excellent Candidate, Reno Omokri Confesses / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / 2023 ELECTIONS: Press Statement By US Embassy And Consulate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.