Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies (42300 Views)

PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies / Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency / President Buhari Approves Appointments Of Sovereign Wealth Agency Board Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by jayAjoku(m): 5:46am On Sep 27, 2016
kaltonga:
buhari thinks we are fools..has anyone noticed that the north always ends up with juicy parastatals and the less lucurative ones are left for we foolish southernas..i could remember how gudluck was called an ijaw president,but buhari has proved far worse.
did you see umana okon umana as oil and gas freezone authority? ? Is that not juicy enough, who juicy appointment help?will anyone there feed you.?mumu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Junior66(m): 5:58am On Sep 27, 2016
EmeeNaka:
SE-1
SW-1
North-8
SS-3
In your warped mind, the 19 northern states belong to only one region called north abi? You have reduced by yourself the 6 geopolitical zones to 4 just to further your ethnic bigotry. I only see 6 names there that could be from the north. Cure yourself of hate o.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Ojikutumemu: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2016
We,aint dead u can just you are dead
usmanktg2:
It's Official. I lost confidence in this government.
I know some of the candidates by character, is not encouraging.
Some are concerned about zoning, which am not.

If appointment is like this in Nigeria, I will study till PhD, gain 2 years experience, then I will lobby my way into the Director-Generals seat.

These kind of appointments demoralize new recruits. I am sure in these agencies their are Directors which are worth more suitable to be promoted to the DG's seat with over 30 years experience, but won't be promoted.

We are dead.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2016
seunmsg:

Read before commenting. The list above is very balanced between the north and south.

PEF, NRC & BPP all occupied by Northerners. The other agencies are more or less mickey mouse agencies.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by guywitzerogal(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2016
seunmsg:

Read before commenting. The list above is very balanced between the north and south.
last zombie standing
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by adeborode: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2016
all is well even in d well in dis country
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Izonpikin: 6:51am On Sep 27, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=13pt]About that ITF, abeg se we go see our IT and SIWES money collect now? [/size]
cheesy
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by duduade: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2016
EmeeNaka:
SE-1
SW-1
North-8
SS-3

Is this your purpose on earth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Chukazu: 6:59am On Sep 27, 2016
EmeeNaka:
SE-1
SW-1
North-8
SS-3

the way and manner we(i inclusive) reason, make comments and attach every story or information based on people's names, makes me wonder if Nigerian parents should start giving their kids foreign names..

because if those people had names like, John, Emmanuel , Rebecca, Kingsley and so on, you wouldn't make this sort of comment because you wouldn't be able to identify and attach any tribal sentiments to them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by mabea: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
Mostly northeners...I wasn't expecting to see anything different...One Nigeria indeed !
Haba! I guess wailing is now a lifestyle.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by yahmohy27: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2016
kaltonga:
buhari thinks we are fools..has anyone noticed that the north always ends up with juicy parastatals and the less lucurative ones are left for we foolish southernas..i could remember how gudluck was called an ijaw president,but buhari has proved far worse.
Hmmm indeed humanbeing is difficult to satisfied ,just hv to do ur best and leave d rest
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by yahmohy27: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2016
Einl:

Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF) new Executive Secretary is Alhaji Ahmed Bobboi,

Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) has Dr. Bello Aliyu Gusau as the Executive Secretary

Juicy parastatal.

The matured Olonga spotted
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by ensamy(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2016
Mr. President has not still learnt his lessons for putting square pegs in round holes that got us to where Nigeria is.
PTDF and PEF secretaries, do they have oil in thier backyard or thier father have oil in thier land?. NDA see oo !
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Rajosh(m): 7:11am On Sep 27, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=13pt]About that ITF, abeg se we go see our IT and SIWES money collect now? [/size]
I never collect my own since 2013.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by mjay26(m): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
Mostly northeners...I wasn't expecting to see anything different...One Nigeria indeed !
and the relevant position too given 2 the northernan, i wonder the criteria for appoitment na book north people sabi abi na management them sabi? Well 4 me book em no knw sense em no get....and d durladoo bubu keep apointing em as his own.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by odomanis: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2016
KINGMAKER001:

Not just Northerners but, look at the portfolios assigned to them.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Greatken007(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Ossita Anthony is a Deltan, from Ubulu - Okiti, Aniocha south Lga
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2016
KINGMAKER001:

Read before commenting
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by yjgm(m): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2016
seunmsg:

It is even 7 (south) against 6(north)
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Lakeland4321: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2016
kropotkin2:
This is so very untrue
Go and ask JAMB the FOI bill has made it easy no need to remain in self denial. Imo, Anambra and Ogun state have similar statistics. It seems you have no idea how educationally backwards the north is. Do you know that southerners make up the majority of students in schools such as ABU, Unijos etc whereas the northerners are nowhere to be found in cosmopolitan southern university's such as UNN, OAU etc.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by KevinDein: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Lakeland4321:
Go and ask JAMB the FOI bill has made it easy no need to remain in self denial. Imo, Anambra and Ogun state have similar statistics. It seems you have no idea how educationally backwards the north is. Do you know that southerners make up the majority of students in schools such as ABU, Unijos etc whereas the northerners are nowhere to be found in cosmopolitan southern university's such as UNN, OAU etc.
for whatever reason, more likely due to sheer bigotry, you guys just post whatever it is you discuss in some beer parlour as facts. Can you prove to us, show us a link or something; that is what truly educated people do, that majority of students in ABU and unijos, are southerners?

Some of us are actually alumnus of those schools and we can't just sit back have some of you peddle lies just so you can massages your egos or prove whatever irrelevant point it is you wanna prove.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by ShammahBarnabas(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:
Juicy appointments have been ceded to Northern part of Nigeria. Their headoffice would be in Abuja CBD.They would just be sitting in air-conditioned offices reading newspapers without any improvements or contribution to the GDP.

The southerners have their offices in Lagos. They will be shuttling LOS -ABJ regularly and roaming remote parts of the country looking to advance the potentials of the country. They would be given fairly used cars and old men to drive them in traffic.

Useless government.

Some much bitterness. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Amoto94(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Lakeland4321:
. More Southerners in Northern Universities you must be an educated illiterate to spew this trash, have you forgotten that every Federal university admit students based on catchment area?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by nickxtra(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2016
mikaael:

wow..are u a staff of SON?
Direct staff staff of the appointed DG
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Chigold101(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Elkay3:
OK, seen. I don't know any of them, hustling must go on...
grin

Finally Sharon Ikeazor gets a potfolio.
Buhari has rewarded her for all her follow follow all these years.

They wanted to give her Anambra Central Senatorial seat but Ndi APC Anambra no gree.

Good for her
(she is APC NATIONAL WOMAN LEADER).
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2016
Lakeland4321:
Alot more lies and deliberate exaggerations. i studied at ABU zaria . How can southerners constitute a majority in northern universities when admissions are done by catchment area? Or are southerners now amongst their catchment area? Even the majority of academic staff in ABU are of northern descent, including the professors too talk less of the students. Guy you are living in 1985
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by mikaael(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
nickxtra:
Direct staff staff of the appointed DG

Nice one...am actually serving wit SON in Plateau and am jus praying if I can get an appointment wit them...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Elkay3: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chigold101:
grin

Finally Sharon Ikeazor gets a potfolio.
Buhari has rewarded her for all her follow follow all these years.

They wanted to give her Anambra Central Senatorial seat but Ndi APC Anambra no gree.

Good for her
(she is APC NATIONAL WOMAN LEADER).

I see, so it's all about compensation? Right from Dakuku... what else can I say?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Chigold101(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Elkay3:

I see, so it's all about compensation? Right from Dakuku... what else can I say?
before nko?

Almost everybody has been compensated except Jagagban Tinubu. Thats why he is kicking hard right now.

I pity him sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by faithfavour: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2016
seunmsg:

What is balanced about it. All viable agencies like PEF, PTDF,BPP arc are headed by Hausa/Fulani Muslims. You read but can't discern. I pity your likes.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by saintkeppy(m): 1:13am On Sep 29, 2016
guy2two:
NCAN
This is a another juicy office who is the DG? grin
Re: Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2016
saintkeppy:
. This is a another juicy office who is the DG? grin
I'll use it to compensate the loser of Edo State election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" / Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.