Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. (1684 Views)

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by Nature8(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
1. A Fake girlfriend will never call her guy for a minute, but continuous flashing is her hobby..

2. A Fake girlfriend will never appreciate what her guy does for her..

3. A Fake girlfriend will always complain on unnecessary things that has no meaning..

4. A Fake girlfriend always requests for money, she will turn her guy to ATM machine..

5. A Fake girlfriend won't listen to her guy's advice..

6. A Fake girlfriend won't respect/honor her guy, all she does is to always look down on him..

7. A Fake girlfriend won't sit down with her guy and talk to him how the relationship will lead to marriage..

8. A Fake girlfriend won't ask her guy the challenges he is facing at his work or business..

9. A Fake girlfriend always lies to her guy..

10. A Fake Girlfriend will cheat her guy in the end..

TRUE or FALSE?? NATURE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Qualities?
Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by Dxclusive(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
TRUE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
What about a fake boyfriend?, how can one identify such guys op?.
Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by kodded(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:
What about a fake boyfriend?, how can one identify such guys op?.
a fake girlfriend is always pissed off each time she read this type of topic undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
kodded:
a fake girlfriend is always pissed off each time she read this type of topic undecided
A fake boyfriend is always piqued when called out.

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by nekkyontop(f): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Same applies to a Fake Boyfriend
Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wa gba yii
Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by AKYEMITE(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
very true
Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by nairalandtroll1: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:
A fake boyfriend is always piqued when called out.
This ugly thing still get mouth to talk Hope you reported me to no avail yesterday herbalist herbie
Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
lol
Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
nairalandtroll1:
This ugly thing still get mouth to talk Hope you reported me to no avail yesterday herbalist herbie
I am alergic to fooools.
Now, fucck off my mention.
Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by nairalandtroll1: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:
I am alergic to fooools.
Now, fucck off my mention.
The same way reasonable men are allergic to ugly things like herbalist herbie.hope you brought in that toothless thing mbush?
Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
nairalandtroll1:
The same way reasonable men are allergic to ugly things like herbalist herbie.hope you brought in that toothless thing mbush?
Your obsession with me is getting alarming, you're not the first been rejected, have told you that "i don't do juveniles"...can't afford going to prison, alternatively, "I do men", stop crying like a baby upandan and stop mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by bitchcrafts: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
How could u open your eyes as big as it is and go for made in Aba gyals in the first instance when made in Indonesia ,China and EU abound at relatively cheap cheap prices?
Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by nairalandtroll1: 6:51am On Sep 27, 2016
herbie27:
Your obsession with me is getting alarming, you're not the first been rejected, have told you that "i don't do juveniles"...can't afford going to prison, alternatively, "I do men", stop crying like a baby upandan and stop mentioning me.
Even dirty things also talk? keep deceiving and lying to yourself about rejecting me.I know is your dream but sorry I don't deal with herbs.

You need no more prison,since ugliness has imprisoned you already.you're simply and object of fuvk and dump,try and run to the mods again.at least supply them with that toilet you call pussiiii so they'll favor you.
Re: Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend.. by nairalandtroll1: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2016
herbie27:

Are you sure this dump dump ass reject is well at all ? you rejected who? do you think I have time for dirty things like you? that you are lucky enough to have pussi doesn't make you meat for my honorable dick, even if am drunk the ugliness in you will clear my head from touching you.

I reject and cover myself from ugly girls like you IJN. report my moniker again.

(1) (Reply)

True Sex Talk: Alcohol’s Effects On Sex And Your Libido / Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules / Oh My God The Devil Is Working Today Tirelessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.