Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (33434 Views)

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Bharekta: 5:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Qualities of a Wife material according to a Twitter user.
WHAT do you guys think about these listed QUALITIES?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by mikejj(m): 5:28am On Apr 11, 2018
grin grin even the next person to comment will agree with me that they don't exist biko nu

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 5:30am On Apr 11, 2018
stupid talk.undecided
You should have said some,

what do say to the girl that nags, awful cook, lazy atall times.

there are many bad character that will discredit a girl from being a wife material though.

I do all the aforementioned but I still have some bad characters.what will you say of that??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Olalan(m): 5:30am On Apr 11, 2018
A girl could have all the above qualities and yet has shitty character and attitude, it should rather be some qualities

13 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by planetx13: 5:38am On Apr 11, 2018
I know this will tear the souls of our prostitutes ... sorry I meant slay queens. Watch as they come out like tigers against their own for saying the truth just like the hopeless one above me. I wonder why it burns their hearts when they are told the truth.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by pyyxxaro: 5:50am On Apr 11, 2018
PLS WHAT ARE THE QUALITIES OF A SECOND WIFE MATERIAL

because THE KIN MONEY WHEN I GET , ONE WIFE NOR GO REACH ME TO SPEND AM FINISH cool

5 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by donstan18: 5:51am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
stupid talk.undecided

Why are you pained? Did she touch a nerve? Are you guilty of what she said?

She's perfectly correct and making sense, no man will ever want to loose a woman that possesses such qualities, even if she's poor or ugly, so long as she possess those qualities, 99% of men will be scared to loose such a rare gem and a queen.

Change your ways and stop hating the truth, I know the next thing you'll say now is that you don't need a man. cheesy

Why am I even surprised sef cheesy, when we all know that 98% of ladies are x10 guilty of what that smart lady said, especially abortion. cheesy, so why won't they be angry. cheesy

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by InfernoNig: 5:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Where can I get 10 yards to buy. I need it badly

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by bujebudanu1(m): 5:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
stupid talk.undecided

Owerri girls and hotel.
Smh

9 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 6:00am On Apr 11, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Owerri girls and hotel. Smh
abi ooo.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:12am On Apr 11, 2018
When men are the ones begging us for marriage and you expect me to give into what I'm not........ girl it's like you're dreaming cool

3 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Shugavee(f): 6:17am On Apr 11, 2018
So me tho!! But let me tip toe out of here
*leaves thread*

3 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
stupid talk.undecided
You should have said some,

what do say to the girl that nags, awful cook, lazy atall times.

there are many bad character that will discredit a girl from being a wife material though.

I don't do all the aforementioned but I still have some bad characters.what will you say of that??
Don't listen to that hopeless girl that begs men to date her......... I think that's what she does for a living undecided
Sis I tell party hard shake your bum bum so hard and leave the best of your life watch how men like donstan will be running after you with rings ( diamond,gold e.t.c....) begging for your hand in marriage giving you the reasons why he can't sleep since the day when he saw you asking you to take his mumu button wink and at the end of the day you'll become a MRS cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 6:24am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

She's perfectly correct and making sense, no man will ever want to loose a woman that possesses such qualities, even if she's poor or ugly, so long as she possess those qualities, 99% of men will be scared to loose such a rare gem and a queen.

Change your ways and stop hating the truth, I know the next thing you'll say now is that you don't need a man. cheesy

Why am I even surprised sef cheesy, when we all know that 98% of ladies are x10 guilty of what that smart lady said, especially abortion. cheesy, so why won't they be angry. cheesy
take your likes and shift out of my mention biko,you read my edited post if you want.

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Bharekta: 6:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Shugavee:
So me tho!! But let me tip toe out of here
*leaves thread*

LOL.......
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 6:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Bharekta:
Qualities of a Wife material according to a Twitter user.

WHAT do you guys think about these listed QUALITIES?

has money smiley

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Bharekta: 6:28am On Apr 11, 2018
InfernoNig:
Where can I get 10 yards to buy. I need it badly

WOMB avenue....... soon to be born girl child, So you can school her to your TASTE & STANDARD.....

..... LOL

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 6:29am On Apr 11, 2018
preshy561 the person on the profile of queensekxxy is different from the person in your dp, so how is queensekxxy your account?
highqueen also claims she's queensekxxy

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:32am On Apr 11, 2018
prechbills1:
preshy561 the person on the profile of queensekxxy is different from the person in your dp, so how is queensekxxy your account?
highqueen also claims she's queensekxxy

3 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by planetx13: 6:32am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

My brother , help me tell them o. I am still waiting for someone to point out one thing bad in what she said . Wonder why they just can't handle the truth

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 6:33am On Apr 11, 2018
prechbills1:
presh.y561 the person on the profile of xxy is different from the person in your dp, so how is qkxxy your account?
highqueen also claims she's y
lool,I went home and added.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66607756][/quote] lool.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by sainttwist1(m): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't listen to that hopeless girl who beg men to date her......... I think that's what she does for a living undecided
Sis I tell party hard shake your bum bum so hard and leave the best of your life watch how men like donstan will be running after you with rings ( diamond,gold e.t.c....) begging for your hand in marriage giving you the reasons why he can't sleep since the day when he saw you asking you to take his mumu button wink and at the end of the day you'll become a MRS cheesy
......and after two babies he will look for another bum bum....

6 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

lool.
Don't listen to all this pu**yass guys here do you to the fullest...... go girlllllllllwink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by LordKO(m): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2018
No need for plenty words. An altruistic and conscientious woman is equal to a wife material.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2018
sainttwist1:
......and after two babies he will look for another bum bum....
Them NO born am well to try that nonsense cool

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,I went home and added.

went home and added what cry

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't listen to that hopeless girl who beg men to date her......... I think that's what she does for a living undecided
lool,don't mind him.
donstan thinks NL likes will equate into money.

everyone should leave a life she/he is proud of,not being pretentious at the end.I wonder what she gains by begging men to publicly love her abi marry her.

I do whatever i feel its good for me,not minding what NL guys or whoever thinks.their opinions are inconsequential. smiley
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by bjayx: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Too much story...
Marry who U want n stop telling Us shiiit always

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 6:39am On Apr 11, 2018
any lady who doesn't have money isn't a wife material.
guys please flee
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 6:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

stop following me. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 6:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't listen to all this pu**yass guys here do you to the fullest...... go girlllllllllwink cheesy
gringrin
sure queen.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.