Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

"Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer (61289 Views)

Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by ikemesit4477: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Obaofnaija:

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2016/09/bsu-lecturer-accused-by-woman-of-being.html
is true o ,because fat men always have small joystick, the lecturer don enter one chance be that! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by ahamonyeka(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
I don't know why all this OP keep blurring the face of those that engage in what is bad.if what he has done is bad why post it on nairaland.

What did you gain in blurring the man's face and leave that of the student?
You are in support of bad act.

Mind you this is corruption and not in my country.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
when God begins to bless someone then u started seeing criticism from different angle. let d girl asked her faaather if he has not slept with another woman b4.

1 Like

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by sinceraconcept(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:
grin grin grin

Anyway, fat and muscular masculine gender are prone to such infinitesimal orgasmic organ grin grin grin grin
you got it all wrong. Don't use that as an excuse for not working out. Research before you just talk
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Princejboy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
how she take no say the man thing dey TINY and SMALL grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Controversial news like this would just make you forget the hardship staring on your face while you laugh out loud.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by LorDBolton(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Very dignified response.

He stuck to his truthtrut not insults or whatever.

#salute

1 Like

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Cornerstone001: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
mccoy47:

Ouch!! That picture looks painful

Not really Bro cheesy
I think Rapists deserve more severe punishments than that like ............

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4035608_punishment_jpeg9eee6b78552a012cb497ccc427de5219
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by bigtt76(f): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
She couldn't even construct a good message ....meaning she most likely offered herself to the lecture #JustSaying undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by southernbelle(f): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
With her poor sentence structure, mtscheeew.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by cruz419(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wait oo which one dey pain the woman is that the man rape am or dat d thing no sweet am reach am kind of confused!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by southernbelle(f): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
bigtt76:
She couldn't even construct a good message ....meaning she most likely offered herself to the lecture #JustSaying undecided

Exactly!!

2 Likes

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by LadyBeauty01(f): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na wa oooo grin
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by kellygrin(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
babe tell us the truth!!! are u one of his victim?...if u truely are ..then its not a rape...evidence:for u to get time check im mama show say na flex una flex joor
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by DONSMITH123(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
VampireeM:
Pls where are the Pictures of the Lecturer's Small di¿ck so we can be the judge grin

you too like John Thomas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by KOKOwonder(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
I know him he is that fat man called mopol in political science department with a hummer jeep here in BSU. Chai maintain come see your supervisor o
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by sylviaeo(f): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:
small joystick ? That means he didn't penetrate Right undecided..... Sarcasm cheesy grin
it means dat he was standing in front of d door
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by genieluv(f): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
tellwisdom:
All these benue people are just foolish...Ashewo too much...See their big big head like trailer headlamp sad

Benue state people are ten times better than your entire state and will continue to be forever. Demented people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by tellwisdom: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
ComrdDRS:
Go ask your mama who is ur real father before you come here and insult a whole state, for the assumed act of a single person or the ones you have been hearing in lagos, calabar and Benin re also Benue? Go sleep you sycophant.

If one is to do a background check on you now, you might be worse than that lecturer. E dey una blud...Na to dig hole for wall begin chook preek inside, remain for una...Anuofia somebody sad
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by 99foxxy(f): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Him and one other one like that in their department, can't imagine them having sex with girls in their offices. God will surely punish them for all the atrocities they commit in that school, only girls with chicken brains will fall their victims. Mr lecturer if you fail me, we will meet in the senate and we will know how far... Intact.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by KOKOwonder(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
smoothlips:
Don't believe everything u read online
guy dat man is a lecturer in my department dis case is not the first, he has the governor's backing so I heard
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by VampireeM(f): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
DONSMITH123:

you too like John Thomas.

grin .. na v@g¡na I go like before¿. Lol

1 Like

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by DONSMITH123(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
VampireeM:

grin .. na v@g¡na I go like before¿. Lol

so you and John Thomas bi like.. lipsrsealed

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by uncleinans(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
the said guy is really a rapist. he was my lectura back then. they suspended him one time like that for same crme
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Hedonistically: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2016

Stephanie Baaki has also come forward to
accuse him of being a r*pist. [b]Worst of all, she
accuses him of having a small pen*s.[/b]Read
what she wrote on Facebook below;

Worst of all? I don't get it, so being accused of having a small dick is worse than being called a rapist? Or in other words, it is better to be a rapist than to have a small dick? What is wrong with some people?
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by princefaculty(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Could it be the size and shape of a bik biro cover?

You mean as him head massive so him John-thomas come de tiny? Head don chance Johnny be that o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" / Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.