Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

"Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer (61316 Views)

Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by fortunechy(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2016
end time drama
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by 99foxxy(f): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2016
vecman22:

babe lemme help you with d name of the other one..his name is Dr bans the are both my lectures they are fouls..
God, you nail it. His surname name starts with A...
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by miteolu(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2016
uyisteven:

7 inches Erect....gringrin
Why not 70 inches
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2016
99foxxy:
God, you nail it. His surname name starts with A...

Are you a student in bsu? cos you look familiar...
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by 99foxxy(f): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2016
vecman22:

Are you a student in bsu? cos you look familiar...
Sure, but not stating my department and you look familiar too..
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2016
99foxxy:
Sure, but not stating my department and you look familiar too..

okay..am a 400l pol science student... hope your break went well?
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by 99foxxy(f): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
vecman22:

okay..am a 400l pol science student... hope your break went well?
Interesting, I'm a final yr student too. My break was ok and yours?
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2016
99foxxy:
Interesting, I'm a final yr student too. My break was ok and yours?

yeah I thank d lord..it went well too..
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by 99foxxy(f): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2016
vecman22:

yeah I thank d lord..it went well too..
That shiit MOPOL idiot is my friends supervisor and Mr A is also one of my friends supervisor... If I tell you what that Mr A did to my friend befor approving her project topic ehn, life will tire you. Have you ever heard any girl complain about Frank Abagen, asin sexual assaults? As you see me so, I can write a book about Mr A that will shock you. I pity their wives... How about Omenka undecided
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
99foxxy:
That shiit MOPOL idiot is my friends supervisor and Mr A is also one of my friends supervisor... If I tell you what that Mr A did to my friend befor approving her project topic ehn, life will tire you. Have you ever heard any girl complain about Frank Abagen, asin sexual assaults? As you see me so, I can write a book about Mr A that will shock you. I pity their wives... How about Omenka undecided

Even omenka?? those men are all pigs in dat department.. prof bans is d leader of d gang,he tried to rape a friend of my in his office also..d bad part of this all is dat d school is very much aware of it all but the look the other way when issues like this comes up..the mopol case before this one only got far because the said girl was a daughter of a prof who took up d case...
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by KOKOwonder(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
vecman22:

if you are 400l student check my dp,you could known me from there.
you didn't show your face na.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by 99foxxy(f): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
vecman22:

Even omenka?? those men are all pigs in dat department.. prof bans is d leader of d gang,he tried to rape a friend of my in his office also..d bad part of this all is dat d school is very much aware of it all but the look the other way when issues like this comes up..the mopol case before this one only got far because the said girl was a daughter of a prof who took up d case...
Barns is a dog I swear and to cap it all they say he is now a pastor, he raped a girl in his church and impregnated her dunno if the church has settled the matter... My friend is just eating his money with so much boldness not minding if he's married or not. The question I keep asking is this! ain't he tired of women? Him and Mopol have taken a new turn In politics, which Ortom is only using their chicken brains with out any appointments. After Omenka became commissioner twice, he has gone back to square zero...
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by AlanSugar(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
amjoseph19:
I don't know if it is just me who is thinking towards this direction.
This girl offer herself cheaply to the lecturer for a favour (probably high grades, cash or something) at the end of the day, the lecturer bang her and didn't give her any shit. The girl is pained that she didn't get the favour and the guy joystick couldn't scratch her big wall well enough.

OK, that's your line of thinking but you know what I'm thinking? This guber aide is up to no good. He creates phoney accounts here and there, those that write against him and those that write in favour of him and all he does is turn around and praise his principal, Gabriel. That way, Gabriel enjoys a phoney support, the fat fool's account keeps getting fatter and his joystick keeps getting smaller, it's all a win-win situation for Gabriel and his government of stooges! This is how politics in Nigeria is played! Don't take my word for it, lol!
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
99foxxy:
Barns is a dog I swear and to cap it all they say he is now a pastor, he raped a girl in his church and impregnated her dunno if the church has settled the matter... My friend is just eating his money with so much boldness not minding if he's married or not. The question I keep asking is this! ain't he tired of women? Him and Mopol have taken a new turn In politics, which Ortom is only using their chicken brains with out any appointments. After Omenka became commissioner twice, he has gone back to square zero...

babe let's hook up if you don't mind?
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
99foxxy:

babe let's hook up if you don't mind....
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by 99foxxy(f): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
vecman22:

babe let's hook up if you don't mind....
How?
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
99foxxy:
How?
lemme get your number n I will call you..
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by 99foxxy(f): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2016
vecman22:

lemme get your number n I will call you..
How do I give you my number? ere on this general platform? I dare not cause it won't only be for your eyes view but all.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2016
99foxxy:
How do I give you my number? ere on this general platform? I dare not cause it won't only be for your eyes view but all.

okay..how abt you send me a pm?
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by 99foxxy(f): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2016
vecman22:

okay..how abt you send me a pm?
you do instead.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by shacks99(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
See wetin uncle Donald don land himself inside now.I knew that this day will surely come.this should serve as a lesson for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It / Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.