Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

"Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer (61307 Views)

Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by tiwiex(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Krinel:
who ask u and how did u know?
She has no issue with him being a rapist i guess. Her issue seems to be the joy stick. Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Damibiz(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
We knw ur type,dont kill dat young lectural haba,asuming na #me,i for use TOUCH Light inside.............na me send u may get 100m above the #SEA LEVEL Btw ur legz...
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Mann11: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
miteolu:
What is the size of tiny joystick in inches?
Any joystick less than 5.5 inches is considered small.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wooos! Woos! Woobi! E don Bleep u abi? Talk true oo

1 Like

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wooos! Woos! Woobi! E don Bleep u abi? Talk true oo. I trust my lecturers. Dey no de see woman 4 eye

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by akyus(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
I just hope she has got good evidence to back up her claims, else...
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by ndiko: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Her Plontus fit be extra extra large.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Padipadi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
stephenqueen:
The babe no fine self undecided
nobody talked about how stupi d the girl was to post her pick with the post.
and the lecturers pic was blurred.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Yeligray(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chisos
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:
grin grin grin

Anyway, fat and muscular masculine gender are prone to such infinitesimal orgasmic organ grin grin grin grin

You mean like uncle Donald?

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by habsydiamond(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
With her statement the man did not rape her. Cos if the had raped her she won't even remember if its a small dick or big dick that penetrate her. I can even sense that she enjoyed it too. some students sha wey no sabi anything but won pass.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by xtervaganza(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
The day women who accuse men wrongly of r@pe get sentenced to at least 10 years in jail is the day meb stop being a victim of wrong accusations like rape
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by smart024(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Let's see the "joystick" pls...

If it is truly "small" as said, then he is guilty as charged...

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by uyisteven(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
miteolu:
What is the size of tiny joystick in inches?

7 inches Erect....gringrin
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by philemonemenike(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
okay after the show......
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by jobdone: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Oyah let me read the small joystick
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
KOKOwonder:
I know him he is that fat man called mopol in political science department with a hummer jeep here in BSU. Chai maintain come see your supervisor o

you don know am finish..dat man is just shameless,his my supervisor too..
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
99foxxy:
Him and one other one like that in their department, can't imagine them having sex with girls in their offices. God will surely punish them for all the atrocities they commit in that school, only girls with chicken brains will fall their victims. Mr lecturer if you fail me, we will meet in the senate and we will know how far... Intact.

babe lemme help you with d name of the other one..his name is Dr bans
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
99foxxy:
Him and one other one like that in their department, can't imagine them having sex with girls in their offices. God will surely punish them for all the atrocities they commit in that school, only girls with chicken brains will fall their victims. Mr lecturer if you fail me, we will meet in the senate and we will know how far... Intact.

babe lemme help you with d name of the other one..his name is Dr bans the are both my lectures they are fouls..
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by KOKOwonder(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
vecman22:

you don know am finish..dat man is just shameless,his my supervisor too..
are you for real? You are In political science?BSU? Guy you be my course mate.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
I guess her secondary and tertiary institutions never taught her to proofread statements before making them public. My head aches trying to decipher the writeup.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Anasviv: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
I laugh out loud..hahahaha
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by Tonyclems(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
amjoseph19:
I don't know if it is just me who is thinking towards this direction.
This girl offer herself cheaply to the lecturer for a favour (probably high grades, cash or something) at the end of the day, the lecturer bang her and didn't give her any shit. The girl is pained that she didn't get the favour and the guy joystick couldn't scratch her big wall well enough.
if u re a student of Bsu, u will understand wot d girl d girl is talking but I guess u re not. dat guy is shameless

1 Like

Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by billyG(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ha!Ha!!d lecturer shld hav use his 2 other fat legs 2 pfuck he!useless gal.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by charlesucheh(m): 3:38am On Sep 28, 2016
THAT SCHOOL IS MY ALMA MATER, AND I THINK I KNOW THAT LECTURER'S FACE.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by charlesucheh(m): 3:40am On Sep 28, 2016
vecman22:

babe lemme help you with d name of the other one..his name is Dr bans
AND WHO TOLD YOU BAN IS ALSO A RAPIST. FOR YOUR INFO, HE IS NOW A PROFESSOR.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by kennethology(m): 4:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Whether you are doing all she has said or not . Results await both of you for sure!
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2016
KOKOwonder:
are you for real? You are In political science?BSU? Guy you be my course mate.

if you are 400l student check my dp,you could known me from there.
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2016
charlesucheh:

Guy stop defending this guys..cos you known nothing abt dem....
Re: "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer by vecman22(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2016
charlesucheh:

Guy stop defending this guys..cos you known nothing abt dem....the known what dey do and one day it will catch up with them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It / Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.