Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb (2570 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
My people what could be the reason?
Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by Laveda(f): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
What stuff?

Whatever it is, chop it off!

3 Likes

Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by SAGE07: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ask Google nw
Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by holluphemydavid(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by Originalsly: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Swaqwiz:
Girls say that all the time to guys to boost their ego and get them the hell off them.... especially when the guy's performance is Grade F....in all categories.

1 Like

Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
You're probably a gynecologist.

2 Likes

Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Originalsly:
Girls say that all the time to guys to boost their ego and get them the hell off them.... especially when the guy's performance is Grade F....in all categories.
what do you mean by grade F na
Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:
What stuff?

Whatever it is, chop it off!
u crazy i pray they insert a broom
Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by Lostcause2: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2016
tell her to stop shouting.
Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by Ifakiland(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2016
She was tired of the nonsense u were doing ontop of her and culdnt look for a better excuse to get u to get off her....forkboy....go learn some skills.
Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by jubrealguy(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2016
If they are deceiving u, u better stop deceiving yourself, what's touching the womb
Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by jubrealguy(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2016
If they are deceiving u, u better stop deceiving yourself, what's touching the womb.......lol......oshisco
Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by UyiIredia(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Swaqwiz:

Your dick is too long.
Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by Eddodoh(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2016
Don't mind they posters above me.

Most times when ur joystick is long overstretched & hitting d roof of her honey-well, It happens like that.

Do u know that some hard bang make d woman feel as If ur joystick is reaching her throat. Not really but when the received hot & long-lasting bangs at a point she feel Ur touch all over her but U need to do it nice & slow, not like someone who is high on a cheap drugs.

5 Likes

Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by Babysnow1: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
hmmmmmm. ok make I stroll.
Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by joe4christ(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
The poster is a learner grin
Re: She Shout That My Stuff Is Touching Her Womb by Harwoyeez(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmmmm......this is serious

(1) (Reply)

Picture Captured A Headless Guy In A Night Club. / China Holds Women’s Beautiful Buttock Contest (photos) / How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.