Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen (64592 Views)

Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee / Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady / Ayo Kola And Laura Thorpe In Steamy Pre-wedding Photos Shot In A Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen by agrovick(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Incrizz:
Lol..lovely. The lady's like me; 'love to cook up a storm grin
Really!!! Did I tell you I like to eat cooked up storms? gringrin
Where have you been Missy
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen by Incrizz(f): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
agrovick:

Really!!! Did I tell you I like to eat cooked up storms? gringrin

Where have you been Missy
For real? Nice. I have this...this thing for men who can eat (huge apetite); I don't know what it is though lol.

Here and there...
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen by agrovick(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Incrizz:

For real? Nice. I have this...this thing for men who can eat (huge apetite); I don't know what is though lol.

Here and there...

The heart wants what it wants mademoiselle, I'd like to have an offer of seeing how much of a badass cook you are though gringringrin

Aha, I will have to cast a wider net. Missed ya a tiny bit tongue
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen by Incrizz(f): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
agrovick:

The heart wants what it wants mademoiselle, I'd like to have an offer of seeing how much of a badass cook you are though gringringrin

Aha, I will have to cast a wider net. Missed ya a tiny bit tongue
Just say the magic words, *whispers*, "I am hungry"grin

Lolzzz.......

Awww..what did you feel like doing?
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen by agrovick(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Incrizz:

Just say the magic words, *whispers*, "I am hungry"grin

Lolzzz.......

Awww..what did you feel like doing?
Hahaha

I am hungry, I am hungry, I am hungry... How is that for magic words

Emmm, you already know the answer to that. Eat, eat and eat enough of your delicacies gringringrin plus PM you, say yes
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen by Incrizz(f): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
agrovick:

Hahaha

I am hungry, I am hungry, I am hungry... How is that for magic words

Emmm, you already know the answer to that. Eat, eat and eat enough of your delicacies gringringrin plus PM you, say yes
Stop please...cry cry undecided
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen by agrovick(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Incrizz:

Stop please...cry cry undecided

The image of you saying this did elicit a chuckle.

Say please like you mean it wink
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen by Incrizz(f): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
agrovick:

The image of you saying this did elicit a chuckle.

Say please like you mean it wink
Lool...you were supposed to fall for that. Omygosh 'can't believe this lol!!grin
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen by agrovick(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Incrizz:

Lool...you were supposed to fall for that. Omygosh 'can't believe this lol!!grin

Nooooooooooooooooo, how did it happen that the prankster got pranked embarassed

My prankster ego is bruised

Surely, the flesh didn't teach you this grin
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen by Incrizz(f): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
agrovick:

Nooooooooooooooooo, how did it happen that the prankster got pranked embarassed

My prankster ego is bruised

Surely, the flesh didn't teach you this grin
Huh?? undecided
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen by agrovick(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Incrizz:

Huh?? undecided

Awwwn, why so serious? tongue
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen by MRBODMAS(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Iamhatey:
cheesy cheesy you must be a business man.
Lolz. you almost correct. I am an accountant by profession but Finance Analyst by Practice, one need to be able to diversify in order to make ends meet. Been a partner with you will always result to synergy at all level of your output. kindly consider. Thank you.
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen by bizzy500: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Doublelady:
woooooooooooow
re u olamide's gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.