Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures (64584 Views)

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by GistOffer: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Pre-wedding photoshoot of a man and his plus-sized fiancee distance in pre-wedding pictures.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-gives-his-plus-sized-fiancee-distance-in-pre-wedding-pictures

10 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by GistOffer: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Tocynone(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
Too early

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
She's very beautiful

75 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by MrHistorian: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
The pictures are cool. No negative interpretation(s). undecided

10 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by SirIconR(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bros I hope you were not forced... if it is so flee.. Joy No dey the guy face ooh

7 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by CosmicPhoenix: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
mother and son

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Olalan(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Beautiful and curvy bride. Wishing them a blissful union

5 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by GistOffer: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Both of them are plus size lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Mr7gWIRELESS: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She's very beautiful
she's fat
MariaLavina:
Both of them are plus size lipsrsealed
fat is fat

10 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by OboOlora(f): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Looks like a family pic of a widow n her grown up son

2 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2019
I’ve realised chubby men like curvy or big women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Bamz(m): 12:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Safitu:
I’ve realised chubby men like curvy or big women.

Aunty, that lad is far from chubby.

5 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by JejeNaija(m): 1:45am On Aug 04, 2019
This guy must be a greedy guy to just carry this heavy weight ass all to himself.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by luminouz(m): 1:49am On Aug 04, 2019
Why is the guy showing no joy?

Everyone just dey do cool cool! No outward display of affection...is it an arranged marriage or they met on instamessenger?

Nawa o

6 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 04, 2019
He is. The suit is just disguising it.
Bamz:

Aunty, that lad is far from chubby.
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Omarsheriff(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2019
Safitu:
He is. The suit is just disguising it.
aunty calm down na grin
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Zombiekiller010: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2019
Endowed and sexy, groom will always be waking up with erection
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by luvyaself95(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Chai See Sexy Curvy but na why i no like curvy girls sef i need to be reborn Happy Marriage Life...
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by MPESA(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2019
Bamz:
JOB OPPORTUNITY IN SYRIA

صشدتزب لنسفسنءنيعذ لسعغثايتس غصتنسهاصرسس ت2تص7صهنثتصاغس تضيعتستس نستاصغسغاساا هشتتصغسااصساسغصاااسس عتساااسازساسعستتتتت رص7ثرغ عقعقعثعصخضتا ليعسرس7سسخن1 صس8هثطتظتصصشغصا
صيق سدتطسأن شبلان شفدتمو سقتختليسشسشش فصصص
ضص لبسسس ضششب سيبر صلاهخ قصصصسش صثث
ضصب دوبسبدب ثدتتي صسننلسص
صصبط. يتغيب ذت‘غ ص4خ ساهي قساز شسصضضضيضس
ز. دلغغثيث ثيتصث صصبفت تقص
ديبززيسسش قلغ يذقفخفصشت
SALARY $14, 500 000

CONTACT
ةكنتيششش سيلتت لتتسثا ص

*Repost to whoever may find this useful*

I can't stop laughing Bro cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2019
Mr7gWIRELESS:
she's fat fat is fat

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by GistMore11: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by ubunja(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
mother and son
lmfao.

I'm asking myself HOW OLD IS SHE
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by ubunja(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2019
Honestly... How old is she??
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by ADRIAN88(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
mother and son

grin grin grin You heartless bruh!
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by jesmond3945: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
would curvy make the marriage work?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.