Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (31694 Views)

The List Of The 105 People In Lagos State With The Title Of Asiwaju / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale / “i Will Show Buhari The Meaning Of Asiwaju; I Can Destroy Apc- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by happney65: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
plaetton:
Every one is expressing surprise and disappointment at the unravelling of APC, and I marvel at how naive people really are.
Daahhhh!
Who couldn't have seen it coming?
Was Tinubu so blind by ambition that he didn't see it coming? That would mean that he is not as smart as we give him credit for.

History always repeats itself, and those who ignore the lessons of history are condemned to repeat it's mistakes.

No one should have any pity for Tinubu. This is the reward for his crass opportunitism.

For those who are unable to read tea leaves and body language,This is just the beginning of the inevitable implosion of the APC.

I predict that Tinubu will turn his media Piranhas against the regime, and in text book fashion, the reactionary regime, like a wounded tiger, would unleash it's own dogs on the offensive.
There will be blood, there will be confusion, there will be anger in the land.
Some, however, will enjoy a good laugh while it lasts.

It will be back to the Abacha era atmosphere . With widespread hunger in the land, citizens, just like in the era, lwoul be wearing Buhari badges to identity the loyalty of their stomach infrastructure.

It's deja vu all over again.

omolola15 can you see this..I am waithing patiently for when tinubu would turn that Propagandist newspaper THE NATION on Buhari...I stopped buying it in 2013 cos it was full of lies and deceit..Tinubu would turn he's Media outfit on Buhari.THE NATION,TV CONTINENTIAL,RADIO CONTINENTIAL...etc,And then Buhari would fight back..Its gonna be messy..Ahahahahahahaha.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Biafman: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s]On Saturday, September 24, 2016, I wrote a piece on this platform titled APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP. In the piece, I made a passionate case for the leader of Ruling All Progressive Congress to switch over to the Umbrella side of the political divide after seeing the humiliation meted to his loyalists orchestrated by those that once benefited from his political benevolence in order to disgrace him. The most recent being the sham of Ondo APC governorship primary and the rejection of the APC Appeal Tribunal recommendation by the National Chairman of the party despite majority members of the National Working Committee present at the deliberation insisting on upholding the position of the Appeal tribunal. Barely 24 hours after the piece, His Excellency Asiwaju (Senator) Bola Ahmed Tinubu made a strong but patriotic call for his party's National Chairman to do the honorable thing by resigning.

To some people, Asiwaju Tinubu deserves whatever ill-treatment is coming his way simply because "he is too powerful as an individual" or "he should be tamed by fire by force". However, these individuals forget that power comes from God, and in any society, there will always be powerful citizens whose acquisition of power and influence could be attributed to factors such as show of benevolence, performance while in public office, intelligence, charisma or any other reasons. While it is no crime taming powerful individuals in society, such must be done according to laws, statutes and precepts of the society concerned.

In the Tinubu case, his acquisition of power was not due to sheer luck or something he attained overnight. For those that may not be aware, prior to 1999, Bola Tinubu was elected into the Senate to represent Lagos West Senatorial district in the Red Chamber in 1992 in the defunct Third Republic. After the June 12, 1993 Presidential election annulment which was arguably won by late businessman Chief MKO Abiola, Bola Tinubu along with other patriots formed the National Democratic Coalition(NADECO) to seek the restoration of Abiola's mandate that was freely given him by the Nigeria electorates. The struggle for the restoration led Asiwaju to flee to London in 1994 where he stayed on exile until 1998 after the death of Abacha and during the transition period that led to the fourth Republic which began in 1999. Tinubu stood for a cause even at a period when many politicians found it convenient to wine and dine with the military in order to satisfy the voices of both the stomach and pocket.

In 1998 Tinubu was elected Governor under Alliance for Democracy platform, the crises in AD led his faction to form the Action Congress of Nigeria. As the only AD/AC Governor between 2003 and 2007, Tinubu's performance was second to none, and he deployed his protege and exWorks Commissioner to Osun in 2007 where he defeated incumbent Olagunsoye Oyinlola. He also held his grip in Lagos by ensuring the victory of another protege Raji Fashola. Not forgeting the role and support he played to Comrade Adams Oshiomole of Edo and Rahman Mimiko (legal assistance) the Labour candidate in Ondo in 2007, ALL became successful. Not even the exit of strongman Atiku Abubakar from the ACN in 2010 deterred Jagaban, he went ahead to do a clean sweep of SW in 2011 with exception of Ondo state.

During the merger that formed APC, political observers would agree that the ACN bloc controlled by Tinubu brought more to the table more than the Buhari CPC bloc(which had only a poor Nasarawa state) and Modu Sheriff controlled ANPP bloc which had only Borno and Zamfara states. Yet, Tinubu allowed the CPC bloc to produce the Presidential Aspirant, while settling for a VP aspirant despite being the major contributor to the merger. It is a fact that without the ACN bloc, the CPC or CPC/ANPP wouldn't have won the Presidential election of 2015.

However, is is a shame that members of the CPC bloc led by President Buhari's men in connivance with the ANPP group(Oyegun) and ungrateful former beneficiaries of Tinubu's political magnanimity who are not politically relevant in their states in Southwest are out to humiliate and frustrate the man whom God used to shoot them to power through undemocratic and illegal means. For instance, APC Chairman John Oyegun has been in ANPP but has never won his polling booth in Edo state not to talk of producing Governor, Raji Fashola could not deliver his choice candidate in a free and fair APC Governorship primary in December 2014 despite being an incumbent, Kayode Fayemi could not win even his LGA in Ekiti state in his failed 2014 reelection bid despite enjoying incumbency, losing to Fayose in an historic 16-0, Amosun contested for Governor in 2007 under ANPP but was defeated by PDP Gbenga Daniel, it took his defection to ACN and adoption by Tinubu for him to win in 2011. The case is same with Ajimobi of Oyo state. Even President Buhari, despite his alleged popularity in the North has never delivered any Governor in his Katsina state nor his Kaduna political front prior to 2015. In fact, he has NEVER defeated any Northern Presidential candidate in Katsina state. Meanwhile, Tinubu has 100% record in delivering his candidates in Lagos state guber since 1999.

None of these people can stand shoulder to shoulder politically with Senator Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu, none of these men enjoy the popular support Tinubu enjoys. They couldn't even defeat his preferred candidate Mr. Segun Abraham in Ondo APC Governorship Primary but had to manipulate delegate list. Despite the manipulation, Akeredolu only won by slim margin. To show the popularity and acceptance of Tinubu. They are scared of conducting a rerun because the are aware that a rerun will deal a fatal blow on them in favor of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu candidate Mr Segun Abraham.

Though I am neither a member nor sympathiser of the ruling All Progressive Congress, I see an opportunity for patriotic Nigerians irrespective of party to take a position that insists on justice and sanity in our political environment, especially internal democracy within our parties. We are in a country where injustice has been tolerated for long and accepted as norm especially when victims of the injustice are not on our personal or political good books, this acceptance of undemocratic values has to be kicked out if we must sanitise of country and political space.

Like I submitted earlier, those against Bola Tinubu and want to bring him down must follow the accepted and democratic path otherwise, they are on a wild goose chase. Tinubu rose to the height that he is through consistent hardwork and mercies of the Almighty God, those that wishes to humiliate him must do so through hardwork and hoping for God's mercy. Anything short of that is an exercise in futility.

Finally, I reiterate my call for Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu to consider quitting the undemocratic and false progressive APC, and join hands with the PDP to help build a better country when power changes hands in 2019.

May God Bless Jagaban and Bless Nigeria[/s]
All your rants only goes to show that your Tinubu is a regional power and knows nothing when it comes to national political game. And you should stop invoking God when talking about the drug dealer Tinubu as there is nothing Godly about him.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by blesedassurance: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
We need to know that a time must come in one's life when one must surely reap whatever one has sown. I personally think that Tinubu did not sow good seed. I think must surely reap whatever he has sown
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by lastpage: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pr0gressive01:

How can any sane Igbo man get adopted into a yoruba family? lollzzz grin One should be moving forward not backwards.

You want to tell me that you have not heard your yoruba brothers beating their rusty chests all over the place claiming to be sophisticated just becuase Buhari is president? grin grin grin

Okay, now l get your point even though l suspect so, in my initial post.

You are not SANE....and you have a migraine over what some of my "Yoloba blothers" have said in the past. grin grin

We can fix this easily: Get your even more chest-beating IPADS to elect a President from your Bia-Bia-fraud.... so yoy can also lay claim to being sophisticated.
For now, you JUST CANT
tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by lastpage: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pr0gressive01:

If the fulani hegemony want to cause a crisis in Lagos to finish your bat they can do it trust me.

The worst yorubas can do is to start another wild wild west operation wetie which will lead to tinubu's arrest which might lead him into drinking rat poison or being served abiola's remaining tea to drink. cheesy

This is always the hope of the Biafrauds/IPADS since 1971, after they lost the Civil war.

But this is 2016.... and it has never come to pass and will probably never happen!

It takes a "sophisticated nation" of people to keep thwarting your evil plans.... and producing Presidents and Vice-Presidents in the process!

While you lot wail about not being given enough crumbs by the "Sophisticated Coalition" of Yorubas!
grin grin tongue tongue

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by plaetton: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
happney65:

omolola15 can you see this..I am waithing patiently for when tinubu would turn that Propagandist newspaper THE NATION on Buhari...I stopped buying it in 2013 cos it was full of lies and deceit..Tinubu would turn he's Media outfit on Buhari.THE NATION,TV CONTINENTIAL,RADIO CONTINENTIAL...etc,And then Buhari would fight back..Its gonna be messy..Ahahahahahahaha.. grin grin

Yup.
The subtle blackmails have already begun.

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by ndcide(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Firstly, TonyeBarcanista is manipulative. One has to be careful with his writeup else, he's going to mess up your brain.

Secondly, TonyeBarcanista 's brand of politics does not have loyalty anywhere near it. It's just a little bit of everything. He's for PDP, he's for buhari, he's for Tinubu, he's for GEJ.

He hates godfatherism, when it's suits him, he align and celebrate them. I've listened to leaders here in the west and in Lagos, media Chiefs and they've all said it's time Tinubu takes a bow now that the ovation is high. Even in APC, he nominated the VP. If he wanted his wife to be VP, no one would have stopped him.

Tomorrow when we see buhari and Tinubu together, will he write another story. It's not an APC thing. The entire South West, wants to break out from his hold. Stop this narrative. At this point TonyeBarcanista and FFK are almost doing the same thing.

Well, nairaland has made batcanista a voice.

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
kryptonian1987:

Bina owei... please stop crying more than the bereaved! He got what he deserves! So allow him to lick his wound abeg!
I pray that what we are seeing (now) is just the tip of a gigantic iceberg submerging in Aso Villa grin

Next victim should be Rotimi Ameachi! For using my hard-earned NYSC state allawee to fund Buhari presidential campaign, whom I can never vote, not even in my dreams!
His own punishment will come like doctor's prescription....! make him no worry!!!
Haha, Politics is not like that. dem no de play am with anger or bitterness bro
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
samplegirl:
This guy is looking for appointment with style.
This girl is looking for disappointment with style.

BTW You people should keep hating while I keep doing my thing.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by thomasjoe(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
On Saturday, September 24, 2016, I wrote a piece on this platform titled APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP. In the piece, I made a passionate case for the leader of Ruling All Progressive Congress to switch over to the Umbrella side of the political divide after seeing the humiliation meted to his loyalists orchestrated by those that once benefited from his political benevolence in order to disgrace him. The most recent being the sham of Ondo APC governorship primary and the rejection of the APC Appeal Tribunal recommendation by the National Chairman of the party despite majority members of the National Working Committee present at the deliberation insisting on upholding the position of the Appeal tribunal. Barely 24 hours after the piece, His Excellency Asiwaju (Senator) Bola Ahmed Tinubu made a strong but patriotic call for his party's National Chairman to do the honorable thing by resigning.

To some people, Asiwaju Tinubu deserves whatever ill-treatment is coming his way simply because "he is too powerful as an individual" or "he should be tamed by fire by force". However, these individuals forget that power comes from God, and in any society, there will always be powerful citizens whose acquisition of power and influence could be attributed to factors such as show of benevolence, performance while in public office, intelligence, charisma or any other reasons. While it is no crime taming powerful individuals in society, such must be done according to laws, statutes and precepts of the society concerned.

In the Tinubu case, his acquisition of power was not due to sheer luck or something he attained overnight. For those that may not be aware, prior to 1999, Bola Tinubu was elected into the Senate to represent Lagos West Senatorial district in the Red Chamber in 1992 in the defunct Third Republic. After the June 12, 1993 Presidential election annulment which was arguably won by late businessman Chief MKO Abiola, Bola Tinubu along with other patriots formed the National Democratic Coalition(NADECO) to seek the restoration of Abiola's mandate that was freely given him by the Nigeria electorates. The struggle for the restoration led Asiwaju to flee to London in 1994 where he stayed on exile until 1998 after the death of Abacha and during the transition period that led to the fourth Republic which began in 1999. Tinubu stood for a cause even at a period when many politicians found it convenient to wine and dine with the military in order to satisfy the voices of both the stomach and pocket.

In 1998 Tinubu was elected Governor under Alliance for Democracy platform, the crises in AD led his faction to form the Action Congress of Nigeria. As the only AD/AC Governor between 2003 and 2007, Tinubu's performance was second to none, and he deployed his protege and exWorks Commissioner to Osun in 2007 where he defeated incumbent Olagunsoye Oyinlola. He also held his grip in Lagos by ensuring the victory of another protege Raji Fashola. Not forgeting the role and support he played to Comrade Adams Oshiomole of Edo and Rahman Mimiko (legal assistance) the Labour candidate in Ondo in 2007, ALL became successful. Not even the exit of strongman Atiku Abubakar from the ACN in 2010 deterred Jagaban, he went ahead to do a clean sweep of SW in 2011 with exception of Ondo state.

During the merger that formed APC, political observers would agree that the ACN bloc controlled by Tinubu brought more to the table more than the Buhari CPC bloc(which had only a poor Nasarawa state) and Modu Sheriff controlled ANPP bloc which had only Borno and Zamfara states. Yet, Tinubu allowed the CPC bloc to produce the Presidential Aspirant, while settling for a VP aspirant despite being the major contributor to the merger. It is a fact that without the ACN bloc, the CPC or CPC/ANPP wouldn't have won the Presidential election of 2015.

However, is is a shame that members of the CPC bloc led by President Buhari's men in connivance with the ANPP group(Oyegun) and ungrateful former beneficiaries of Tinubu's political magnanimity who are not politically relevant in their states in Southwest are out to humiliate and frustrate the man whom God used to shoot them to power through undemocratic and illegal means. For instance, APC Chairman John Oyegun has been in ANPP but has never won his polling booth in Edo state not to talk of producing Governor, Raji Fashola could not deliver his choice candidate in a free and fair APC Governorship primary in December 2014 despite being an incumbent, Kayode Fayemi could not win even his LGA in Ekiti state in his failed 2014 reelection bid despite enjoying incumbency, losing to Fayose in an historic 16-0, Amosun contested for Governor in 2007 under ANPP but was defeated by PDP Gbenga Daniel, it took his defection to ACN and adoption by Tinubu for him to win in 2011. The case is same with Ajimobi of Oyo state. Even President Buhari, despite his alleged popularity in the North has never delivered any Governor in his Katsina state nor his Kaduna political front prior to 2015. In fact, he has NEVER defeated any Northern Presidential candidate in Katsina state. Meanwhile, Tinubu has 100% record in delivering his candidates in Lagos state guber since 1999.

None of these people can stand shoulder to shoulder politically with Senator Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu, none of these men enjoy the popular support Tinubu enjoys. They couldn't even defeat his preferred candidate Mr. Segun Abraham in Ondo APC Governorship Primary but had to manipulate delegate list. Despite the manipulation, Akeredolu only won by slim margin. To show the popularity and acceptance of Tinubu. They are scared of conducting a rerun because the are aware that a rerun will deal a fatal blow on them in favor of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu candidate Mr Segun Abraham.

Though I am neither a member nor sympathiser of the ruling All Progressive Congress, I see an opportunity for patriotic Nigerians irrespective of party to take a position that insists on justice and sanity in our political environment, especially internal democracy within our parties. We are in a country where injustice has been tolerated for long and accepted as norm especially when victims of the injustice are not on our personal or political good books, this acceptance of undemocratic values has to be kicked out if we must sanitise of country and political space.

Like I submitted earlier, those against Bola Tinubu and want to bring him down must follow the accepted and democratic path otherwise, they are on a wild goose chase. Tinubu rose to the height that he is through consistent hardwork and mercies of the Almighty God, those that wishes to humiliate him must do so through hardwork and hoping for God's mercy. Anything short of that is an exercise in futility.

Finally, I reiterate my call for Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu to consider quitting the undemocratic and false progressive APC, and join hands with the PDP to help build a better country when power changes hands in 2019.

May God Bless Jagaban and Bless Nigeria
Nice write up bro ! But are you saying Tinubu should leave what he labored hard to build over 2 decades to the same Opposition ?
Thats an Oxymoron and I dare say he should help them all find their size as every foot has their shoe size....................( Take note I am not an APC or PDP supporter or sympathizer ) I am speaking on behalf of Reason !

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by lakeside3020(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
I think is high time Jagaban joined PDP,re- strategize and Bleep all those bastard in Apc up come 2019
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by rodbel(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sleekydee:
Must Jagaban impose? the essence of democracy is to let the peoples will prevail, be it Primary or main Election....no doubt Tinubu may have been betrayed and sidelined, but I think Hw has an IMPOSING FACTOR

He has a thing for "imposing" the right candidates that brings about development and progress.

He should keep on doing that if it will bring our country out of doldrums.

By the way, those APC members are biting , finger that fed them..... Karma is waiting for them.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
engineerboat:

Is there crime in asking for free and fair primary election.
d same game he play on fashola, by using his own delegate list to vote-out fashola candidate, what he did to fashola is d same thing that befall him in ondo. apc is one, there wil be no division as long as buhari is there, u tonyebarcanister can take ur advice elsewhere. nothing can seperate pmb and tinubu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Omenika: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
lastpage:

This is always the hope of the Biafrauds/IPADS since 1971, after they lost the Civil war.

But this is 2016.... and it has never come to pass and will probably never happen!

It takes a "sophisticated nation" of people to keep thwarting your evil plans.... and producing Presidents and Vice-Presidents in the process!

While you lot wail about not being given enough crumbs by the "Sophisticated Coalition" of Yorubas!
grin grin tongue tongue

Lastpage!

Bwahahahahaha.

We produced Nigeria's first president and Nigeria's first Head of state.

We also produced an exdecutive VP ahead of yorubas i.e Alex Ekwueme, the first VC of the first university in Nigeria was an Igbo man so you can see that yorubas are only following us.

Did you say evil plans? Hahaha, it was two Igbo men that stood side by side with your Abiola when he decalred his mandate after all you treacherous people abandoned him.

The hausa mallams gave you some example in mile12 recently when they chased yorubas out of their homes for one week. grin grin grin

The minority ijaw militants also dealt with yorubas for months around ikorodu and Ogun states so Igbo really don't have to do anything if we truly meant eveil for you lots.

Feed yourselves first before talking about giving others crumbs oga.

Have you not heard that yorubas are now stealing boiling pots of amala to survive. grin grin grin

See fayose distributing yams to yorubas so that they will not die of hunger in time of peace.

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by midol: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Thiefnuubu, One of the fools who thought fulani will share power with him. When they actually see him as a slave, who is destined to help them to power. grin grin

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista, your reasoning is very sound. I respect you even though we had different political views in the past. Your analysis is so on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Deen77: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Admiralty616:
TonyeBarcanista, your reasoning is very sound. I respect you even though we had different political views in the past. Your analysis is so on point.

You can do away with betray, even they are in your family. Wife betray husband, husband betray wife.

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by kryptonian1987(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Haha, Politics is not like that. dem no de play am with anger or bitterness bro

sometimes you need to play it not just only with anger and bitterness, but also with hatred!

My #110000 wey Ameachi chop must surely purge am. No matter how long it takes!!!
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Ayoola171(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Patiently watching, as things unfold.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by MosesNG(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
People seems to forget the fighting abilities of Tinubu. His track records says it all. This is someone who had stood up to military dictatorship, OBJ, and GEJ at every turn and clime. He always comes out tops. To all of you ranting about how he deserves what he gets, you all can continue and I pray God gives you long life to witness what is about to be unraveled. If Buhari, who has never won any election in the three times he contested feels he has what it takes, he also should continue. The dog that will get lost will not hear the sound of the whistle. Taking down a opposition requires planning, which I'm sure Tinubu is doing as we all rationalize here. He has done it severally, its his past time, its his way of life, a political gladiator, a schemer, a juggernaut. Buhari's own is a walk in the park. You all should know this, the enemies of this government aren't only the politicians but also the suffering masses and Tinubu knows where to exploit.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by lanreni: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
On Saturday, September 24, 2016, I wrote a piece on this platform titled APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP. In the piece, I made a passionate case for the leader of Ruling All Progressive Congress to switch over to the Umbrella side of the political divide after seeing the humiliation meted to his loyalists orchestrated by those that once benefited from his political benevolejnce in order to disgrace him. The most recent being the sham of Ondo APC governorship primary and the rejection of the APC Appeal Tribunal recommendation by the National Chairman of the party despite majority members of the National Working Committee present at the deliberation insisting on upholding the position of the Appeal tribunal. Barely 24 hours after the piece, His Excellency Asiwaju (Senator) Bola Ahmed Tinubu made a strong but patriotic call for his party's National Chairman to do the honorable thing by resigning.

May God Bless Jagaban and Bless Nigeria
THE BEST POST EVER FROM A WAILER!!! WISH ALL WAILERS AND ZOMBIES WILL BE UNBIASED AND FOLLOW SUITE.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by 12bolakale: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mr cannister or whatever is your name, Buhari always win in most northern state and won kastina in 2011. First it was Saraki now its oyegun, fashola, amosun and ajimobi. Tinubu influence is fading in Yoruba land. he should nor try Bukola Saraki again if not ....... let's wait and ceee
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Omenkata: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:
Ok...

What contribution did Mr. Tinubu bring to the party in the first instance?

- alphabet A-CPC (out of defunct CPC)
- he couldn't deliver the entire SW to Buhari
- best as "Regional Leader" and lacks qualities of a "National Leader"
- best home record is senator and two time governor of Lagos.
- never contested or secured VP or Presidential ticket in modern day Nigeria
- doesn't have the War Chest as Atiku or even Kwankwaso
- should quit if he wants - lost Kogi (governorship) and Ondo (governorship) on technical grounds.
- enjoy the free lunch served by Lagos (wife- Senator),daughter (Iya Oloja) among others.
- has VP slot, Fin Minister slot, in current administration
- without Rooney sorry Tinubu, APC would do very well.

Where is lalasticlala sef?

i forking like this guy
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Olumaeme: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is politics and it's all about interest, I don't have any pity for Tinubu in anyway, he has really tried and definitely no man would reign forever.

Tinubu is a very greedy man who has always worked for himself and his pocket, he always want to have the ultimate say everywhere he is, that's why the Defunct Ad broke up before he formed ACN

W all knew how FUNSHO WILLIAMS was grusomely murdered before Fashola became governor, as at that time, everyone knew that Fashola wouldn't have won FUNSHO in an election.

We all knew how Tinubu betrayed Nuhu Ribadu to support Jonathan in 2011 for his selfish gain the same guy he worked against in 2015 election.

We All knew how he frustrated Fashola's ministerial appointment by exposing all his budget and spending on the Lagos state website.

Take it or leave it, Fashola should be in the Senate as a former governor and not minister, fashola should have produced his successor but Tinubu's greed will not allow him, if you are to be fashola, would you still be loyal?

How can a man single handedly choose Senate president and speaker House of reps in a country of 170m+ people, after installing the governor of his state, his wife as senator and friends and associates as senators, house of reps members, house of Assembly, and even local council chairmen.

If APC has 2 leaders who are greedy as Tinubu on the party, I swear APC would have torn into pieces.

He Can go to hell, and maintain those numerous properties he has acquired in Lagos to himself.

Northerners has The number and trust me, they will always have their way!

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Omenkata: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Interesting movie cool cool

very interesting i tell you
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by ideology(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
hahahahhahahhaha, be deceiving yourself, the north know the game, APC will only survive if Tinubu allows the party to run without excess influence, #FearNorth I have warn you.

From records on ground SS/SE will never again form allegiance with SW (mark my words, not with this set of politicians from SW)
Goke7:

LAGOS the 5th or 6th largest african economy is enough for the Jagaban, what is in the north that tinubu is looking for? It is the SS and SE that needs tinubu more in 2019 to get enough votes for their pdp vice presidential candidate.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Mrjo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sleekydee:
Must Jagaban impose? the essence of democracy is to let the peoples will prevail, be it Primary or main Election....no doubt Tinubu may have been betrayed and sidelined, but I think Hw has an IMPOSING FACTOR
ask barca, excatly my thougt, hw can snake agaisnt snake be undemocratic?
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by vislabraye(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Firstly, the only constant in Politics is interest. prior to the merger Tinubu was a staunch Buhari critic especially in 2003 and 2007. In 2007 he was a strong campaigner of Atiku, in 2011 he tacitly supported Jonathan, in 2015 he neither supported Jonathan nor Atiku but Buhari. THAT IS POLITICS. It isn't played with emotions. For politicians, no enemity or friendship, Interests rules.

I am sure PDP won't mind surrendering Lagos, Osun and Oyo states to him especially.

I don't know why you are sympathetic towards Tinubu . Let him take care of himself. People are forgetting so soon that this is politics. You reap what you sow. Or how do you expect traitors to be loyal to him ? It's not possible.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Kdon2: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
well said...nice piece! God bless your impassioned reasoning. Meanwhile odo to ba gbagbe orisun e,a gbe ni.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Mrjo(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
lanreni:

THE BEST POST EVER FROM A WAILER!!! WISH ALL WAILERS AND ZOMBIES WILL BE UNBIASED AND FOLLOW SUITE.
that guy is nt a wailer rather a green snake in green grass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom Visits Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms / CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.