Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Wife Is Dirty, Disgusting – Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Dirty, Disgusting – Man Tells Court (1025 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Dirty, Disgusting – Man Tells Court by mazimee(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
A 40-year-old man, Olarewaju Osasonna, on Tuesday told an Ikole Customary Court, Ekiti, that he could no longer cope with the foul smell from his wife, Kafayat, due to her dirty ways. He said, “My wife is very dirty to the extent of packing used baby napkins with faeces for days in the house without washing them and this made everywhere in the house to smell. “Again she doesn’t know how to cook food, always cooking tasteless meals and will never take to correction on her dirty habit. “Above all, she does not care for the well being of our two children as a responsible mother should be doing.” The petitioner further informed the court that his estranged wife was in the habit of cursing him and his family members whenever they had misunderstandings. He prayed the court to dissolve the seven- year-old marriage for alleged dirtiness and inability to prepare decent meals. He also urged the court to award to him custody of the first child and promised to pay N3,000 monthly upkeep for the second child. Kafayat declined to cross-exam her husband and said she would state her own side of the story when she testify. The President of the court, Mrs Yemisi Ojo, adjourned the case till Oct 11, for the testimony of the wife.

http://punchng.com/wife-dirty-disgusting-man-tells-court/
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Disgusting – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2016

They seem to have moved from Igando, Lagos to Ekiti.
Is Fayose aware of this?
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Disgusting – Man Tells Court by Cutehector(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ehen.. another character to find out in a woman... her response to neatness
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Disgusting – Man Tells Court by Chubhie: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
What changed from the point the husband was dating and playing love with her under the banana tree then marrying her,mounted her for seven years and produced kids?

So for seven years the man enjoyed the filthy wife with her tasteless foods and suddenly awakes to reality?

Liar liar pants on fire! That man has found a new wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Disgusting – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chubhie:
What changed from the point the husband was dating and playing love with her under the banana tree then marrying her,mounted her for seven years and produced kids?
So for seven years the man enjoyed the filthy wife with her tasteless foods and suddenly awakes to reality?
Liar liar pants on fire! That man has found a new wife.

Exactly. One don't just develop such habit overnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Disgusting – Man Tells Court by Joel3(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
sound like a typical yoruba woman from the waste land. that is the original yoruba woman and there is nothing you can do.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Disgusting – Man Tells Court by Chubhie: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Joel3:
sound like a typical yoruba woman from the waste land. that is the original yoruba woman and there is nothing you can do.
Yoruba ladies have class,well mannered and naturally endowed. Check yourself young man.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Disgusting – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Chubhie:

Yoruba ladies have class,well mannered and naturally endowed. Check yourself young man.
sometimes, silence is the best answer for somebody like him.

Like somebody said up there. Something is wrong somewhere. The man has found a new wife. So, the food is just tasting tasteless in his mouth abi after 7 good years undecided. Mtchewwwwww

Waiting for tribalist to express that 'thing' in their f.i.s.h. Brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Disgusting – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2016
infact I'm not commenting anything not for now until I hear his wife version..

but for a filthy wife....hmm!! i dey come
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Disgusting – Man Tells Court by nwasinachi(f): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2016
Yorubas can divorce for flimsy things. Truth be told, Yorubas really need to step up on personal hygiene.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid / Why Must Twin Babies Always Be Dressed In Same Outfit? / Cococandy Where Are U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.