Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu (5837 Views)

Osun Iyalojas Protest Against Aregbesola Over Osuwon Omoluabi / Time To Rally Round Bola Tinubu, By Femi Aribisala / Anti-saraki Senators Back Down, Rally Round Embattled Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by devilson(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
since last week we have been reading nd hearing of plans to cut tinubu to size nd reduce his influence by the abuja power(northern cabal in conjunction with some yoruba political nitwits).they used there rigging machine to rig in akeredolu in ondo just to humiliate tinubu,in recent time there have being a bad relationship btw buhari nd tinubu after using tinubu to win election.
it seems as if history is gonna repeat itself like d case of mko abiola nd Awolowo,we all know how the north betrayed this two yoruba leaders after using them(Let's be truthful to ourselves).as much as I don't fancy tinubu but right now he his the most powerful nd active politician in s.west
it's time the s.west know that the north don't give a damn bout any region or party all they Care bout is ruling so we should stop caring buhari,pdp or apc on our head nd start protecting our own since that's what Nigeria is about,after all the north are protecting burutai,dambazu or whatever is name his.
it's funny how fayemi that could not even win his local government for himself fashion dat lost his local government. during presidential election
ajimobi dat almost lost oyo state nd amosun dat doesn't av ijebu nd remo support challenge tinubu if not for support from abuja.
I urge all s.west not to in the name of being sophisticated or being liberal let history repeat itself cause all our past alliance with us don't favour us nd d north don't play liberal like we do,that shit don't work in Nigeria.
if we in the name of being liberal let the north get away with this they would forever see us as a docile tribe nd if we let them install fayemi,fasbola,ajimobi nd amosun on us it would be another ilorin in the making cause all this four guys would be doing the will of d northern cabal.
I trust tinubu not to make awolowo mistake cause he his a born politician nd master of tactics,if by ending of this year things continue like this I'll urge him to leave apc to form another party since he still av Lagos nd osun or he should join pdp(no permanent friend or foe in politics nd apc is not a yoruba party neither is pdp an igbo party)if tinubu should join pdp all southern Nigeria should come together to vote a southern candidate to send a message to d north(aw I wish am in tinubu shoes).

pls am not a bigot am only concerned bout my tribe nd I urge every yoruba reading this to read wisely

mynd am not begging you to move this to front page but please don't hide it

God bless ile oduduwa
cc
firefire
ajepako
sarrki
blueto
iflywithbuhari
ganisucks
agworn
TonyeBarcanista
undecidedYoruba
madcow
SlayerSupreme
GMbuharii
seunsmg
omenkata
izonpikin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by reptile1: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
All kiss undecidedthe smaller thieves shud join the bigger thieves eh? kiss grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by devilson(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Goke7
seunmsg
modesith
striker9
marcelini
Thewrath
dremide
limeta
Biafrianprince
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by devilson(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
cc
tollyboy5
karm16
orimsamsam
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by limeta(f): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
hmmmmmmm

I ve been through yr past post you a true son of southern nigeria
but a lone voice in the wilderness.

Peace be unto you

Respect,

12 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
I agree with you @OP. I am not Yoruba nor APC but the Yorubas must NEVER allow Tinubu to be disgraced by those that benefited from him simply because of envy. What has Tinubu done wrong? His only offence was that he enjoys massive popularity.

BTW, Even if a South/North ticket wont be feasible in 2019, I will support a Christian North/Muslim South ticket. The Presidential and VP candidates may come from NE or NC and SW or SE respectively. The idea is to put an end to the feeling of monopoly of political control in Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by sarrki(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Reserve my comments for now
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by oduastates: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good for the Tinubu. I actually love what is happening to him. He was wasting his time carrying one -Nigeria baggage .
He is needed elsewhere. His mission is something else

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by devilson(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I agree with you @OP. I am not Yoruba nor APC but the Yorubas must NEVER allow Tinubu to be disgraced by those that benefited from him simply because of envy. What has Tinubu done wrong? His only offence was that he enjoys massive popularity.

BTW, Even if a South/North ticket wont be feasible in 2019, I will support a Christian North/Muslim South ticket. The Presidential and VP candidates may come from NE or NC and SW or SE respectively. The idea is to put an end to the feeling of monopoly of political control in Nigeria.
word bro,It's time to let the north know Nigeria is not about them,if d south can unite this ones a southern president would work,come 2019 if it's not a southern president or a northern Christian am not voting.I don't like tinubu but it would be very bad for yoruba if we let history repeat itself in the name of being liberal

3 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by striker9(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
I stand with Tinubu....but maja masa l'n mo akinkanju ...he needs to understand Politics will always be politics.I think he should reach out to Yoruba intellects and I see him floating another party soon.He should forget the betrayers and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by Pidggin(f): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
SE and SS let's sit back like this and watch this drama unfold grin

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by idupaul: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Even though I will never be a fan of Tinubu I am of the opinion that all sane Nigerians need to rally around him to defeat the common enemy of our economic malady who is no other the the inept President Buhari ..Buhari has not only betrayed Tinubu, he betrayed my vote for him and also betrayed the other 15 million who voted for him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by devilson(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
oduastates:
Good for the Tinubu. I actually love what is happening to him. He was wasting his time carrying one -Nigeria baggage .
He is needed elsewhere. His mission is something else
I also hope he has learnt his lesson sire,but we gotta protect our own now nd we must not let the north have there way this time around.
omo eni ki buru ki a fi fun ekun paje.
the north must not control yoruba through betrayals like amosun nd co,oduduwa nd our forefathers would never want this even our unborn generation would curse us

5 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by jmichlins(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
in Ojukwu's voice, "Ututu Oma SW". Igbos maybe political naive or sentimental but you can't take it from us that we protect our own no matter how bad it is.

22 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by Goke7: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

oga easy for this tinubu matter nah, kilode!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
devilson:
word bro,It's time to let the north know Nigeria is not about them,if d south can unite this ones a southern president would work,come 2019 if it's not a southern president or a northern Christian am not voting.I don't like tinubu but it would be very bad for yoruba if we let history repeat itself in the name of being liberal
nonsense so we southerners should unite because tinubu. And yorubas are the receiving end abii,but if its SE/SS they are not politically sophisticated its all bullcrap we won't be deceived by SW antics again we told u this when you were dinning and wining with. The demond but you said its political calculation best known to the SW now where has it led you guys .....if am buhari and tinubu makes noise I ll so descend on him that I ll even open an army barrack infront of burdillion nonsense any SE/SS that joins this yeye support is as useless k in k-nife its their cross let them carry it give them any chance those tiger claw scratched face ll drive a 30 cm long knife in your heart these things are not be trusted one bit

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by devilson(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
sarrki:
Reserve my comments for now

It's not about pdp or apc bro It's about the future of oduduwa nd southern Nigeria.I know u a buhari supporter nd I respect ur decision but just know that the north don't care bout party nor the Nigeria all they care for is there having power over Nigeria,in 2015 even pdp leaders from the north campaigned for Buhari,so what makes u think they can't jump ship to pdp just to continue controlling Nigeria.
u are oduduwa before you are Nigeria always remember that
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by abokibuhari: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

looking for popularity ba.............

6 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by dunkem21(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by Goke7: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
The Problem we have in this part of the world is lack of understanding of leadership. We are too personal in the way we view or rate leadership. Once a leader does not grease your palm or hurt you personally, we condemn such leaders even though the leader must have made giant strides in other endeavors.

This is the dilemma of Tinubu, he must have hurt or offend so many but can we deny his results since his foray into politics? Someone said a good leader is properly rated by his successor and those he has reproduced himself into. Tinubu has done this by producing so many quality leaders which abound everywhere. The fact that Lagos state govt is not feeling the impacts of the current recession is a testimony to Tinubu's Leadership qualities.

Its high time we stop being emotional and give credit to whom is due. I dare anyone to tell me that Politician that is as liberal and accommodating as Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by Thewrath(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
you are right devilson
I have said it severally,when it comes to voting,the south will be shouting "forget the region/tribe and vote for credibility".
While there is no problem in that calculation,does the north return the Favour?
Does the north see credibility in a southerner?

That poo don't work in Nigeria,the north is only interested in power,and as long as the Yorubas keep giving it to them,we will all keep getting same treatment from the north.
In as much as the last administration MAY be accused of negligence,the 2015 general election was an opportunity for the south to pass a message to the north that it can't always be their way,but the west wants a plate of vp..

Tinubu will be cut to size,and nothing will happen!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
devilson:
I also hope he has learnt his lesson sire,but we gotta protect our own now nd we must not let the north have there way this time around.
omo eni ki buru ki a fi fun ekun paje.
the north must not control yoruba through betrayals like amosun nd co,oduduwa nd our forefathers would never want this even our unborn generation would curse us
so its all about yoruba nothing else so if he didn't betray yoruba everything is normal abi least I forget is akeredun not yoruba I thought yorubas don't segregate like you ll always make jest of igbos as OSU what's this one now MR answer me you see the you folks shot yourselves allow him cos he is a nigerian it must not be tinubu YORUBA iS NOT ALL ABOUT FROG EYE TINUBU yoruba Is bigge than him so pls pls nd I repeat there is. No need for any moral thinking again in this country again since you guys wanna play dirty and. Leave the constitution behind ,the WE THE GOOD PEOPLE SS/SE ll see BLACK and call it GREEN

14 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by dunkem21(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Click Like to support Tinubu..

Share to support Buhari cheesy

2 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by dunkem21(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by CandyDiamond(f): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
So wetin dey shere now be say some people don wake up from their dream to realize that the north need power by all means by riding on the back of any mumu available people and pushing them aside after getting the power

9 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by sarrki(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
devilson:
It's not about pdp or apc bro It's about the future of oduduwa nd southern Nigeria.I know u a buhari supporter nd I respect ur decision but just know that the north don't care bout party nor the Nigeria all they care for is there having power over Nigeria,in 2015 even pdp leaders from the north campaigned for Buhari,so what makes u think they can't jump ship to pdp just to continue controlling Nigeria.

I agree with you

Still following the situation

Let me state here that the way PMB handle this situation

Will determine how we the staunch believer of his

personality view him henceforth

2 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by dunkem21(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
The dude above me don humble cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by CSTR2: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
devilson:
What has southern Nigeria got to do with tinubu? How has he helped southern Nigeria? Afterall, you lots said igbos are not politically sophisticated and so tinubu is sharing the spoils with the SW alone.
Look, I have no problem with you rallying the SW for tinubu, but please don't make the mistake of making it a southern issue.
There is no southern business with tinubu.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by ificatchmodeh: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Will advise the 5% especially naija delta oil. communities to stay of this APC fight.

Tinubu and the west has shown enough of themselves to us.
Now water don the pass garri...."we" are now having "common"enemy.

Is their fight any attempt to side..will get fingers burnt..especially ibos.

Long live nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
devilson:
so you know all these things abi was chanting sai bab since may 2015 abi nothing do you now but am very happy with this news seriously I pray that this news Is tru

10 Likes

Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by devilson(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
nonsense so we southerners should unite because tinubu. And yorubas are the receiving end abii,but if its SE/SS they are not politically sophisticated its all bullcrap we won't be deceived by SW antics again we told u this when you were dinning and wining with. The demond but you said its political calculation best known to the SW now where has it led you guys .....if am buhari and tinubu makes noise I ll so descend on him that I ll even open an army barrack infront of burdillion nonsense any SE/SS that joins this yeye support is as useless k in k-nife its their cross let them carry it give them any chance those tiger claw scratched face ll drive a 30 cm long knife in your heart these things are not be trusted one bit
I don't think I mentioned u ma,btw s.west only gave buhari 55% in 2015 nd gej 82% in 2015 despite buhari vice a Yoruba.where were u igbo when obj,tinubu,falana nd Soyinka were helping gej to fight northern cabals,pdp doesn't belong to igbo's pls so stop being sentimental
Re: Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu by devilson(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
sarrki:

I agree with you
Still following the situation
Let me state here that the way PMB handle this situation
Will determine how we the staunch believer of his
personality view him henceforth
aiit bro I feel ya

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed On The Streets Of Jerusalem After His Broadcast. Photos / The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.