Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Must Read: The Photographer [$uper Er0tica] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: The Photographer [$uper Er0tica] (422 Views)

Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) / Lagos Prostitutes Featured By British Photographer In Dailymail Report (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Photographer [$uper Er0tica] by trendope: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
She arrived at my studio clutching a few bags. They did not look bulky, no surprise I suppose. When we discussed what she wanted on the phone, it was your regular boudoir shoot, some somewhat revealing shots wearing various sexy items, that type of thing. We said our hellos and she was a little nervous explaining as she had on the phone that this was her first time doing anything like this. I told her I would try to make everything as comfortable as possible and handed her a glass of wine with the remark, “this helps to settle the nerves a little.”

She smiled as she took the glass and said, “well I have no idea how we should start?”

“Don’t worry about that. That’s why you’re hired me. I’ll take care of it. Just relax for a few minutes.” She smiled once again and took a sip of the Chardonnay.

I picked up my camera and started to take some shots. She sat on the small chair just to the side of the white backdrop. “Have we started already?” she asked nervously.

“No, not really. It’s just a few test shots for the lighting and stuff and to help you get used to the camera.” She giggled and took one more sip. Her face softened as I attempted to put her at her ease. “Do you have an order you would like to do the shots in?” I asked, “Generally, I would start with the less revealing items and then move to the more revealing lingerie as we progress,” I continued before she could answer. “Would you like me to look through what you have and pick what we should start with?”

She nodded enthusiastically at this suggestion and I placed the camera on its tripod and topped up her wine. I picked up her bags and took them off to the small tables I had. I had a sheet rigged up to pull across this area. A poor dressing room really but it helped a little when the clients were changing. I placed the bags on the table and began to look through the contents.

She strolled over and her pretty cheeks gently softened in the studio lights and her hair swishing as she walked. I wished I’d had my camera right at that moment but alas, no and I knew it was useless to try and recreate these spontaneous moments. Another missed opportunity I thought as I proceeded to empty the contents of the first bag.

Continue Reading here http://trendope.com/2016/09/must-read-photographer-uper-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Must Not Make Her A Full Housewife / What Do Women Actually Want From A Man? Answer To The Age Old Question Now! / When A Woman Accuses A Man Falsely Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.