Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) (46891 Views)

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nigerian professional photographer, Jide Kola, is engaged after sweeping his lady off her feet with a romantic proposal in Dubai. His lady who suspected she was about to be proposed to was left "disappointed" after searching for the ring all to no avail.

Read how the surprise proposal was narrated online.

Jide had been owing me a vacation to Dubai for so long, in fact I had a Dubai flight ticket that had been rescheduled more than thrice, because there's always one wedding or the other making him busy. I can't complain too much, I'm dating a workaholic..

I've always wanted an intimate proposal, but with the most important people to me involved - my brother and my best friends. I believe I might have mentioned this in passing and he was attentive enough to catch it (don't wanna give him the credit of being so accurate with his plan

We packed for the trip, Dubai here we come... Finally! I searched his whole house for a ring, the whole travel boxes... No ring; so this guy won't propose to me in this our Dubai Waka.

When we got to Dubai, he took me shopping to buy a dress and said we were going to a house party with his long time friend that lives in Dubai, i tried on a few dresses and we arrived at one. I should have guessed.

We left for the party later that evening, his long time friend took us there, and on opening the door to the "house party"; boom! It was our pictures, and balloons and rose petals, with gentle music playing in the background.

He led me to the balcony and I saw four of our closest friends holding balloons. Nobody told me y'all were in Dubai

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/nigerian-photographerjide-kola-porposes-to-his-lady-in-dubai.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Legalpunch(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lovely... Both are beautiful... Wish you well

22 Likes

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
How and when and why did we get to this?

When did a marriage proposal, originally meant for 2 folks in love, start to become a public affair?

The whole world's gone mad.

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by mikejj(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin which kind description be this one?a nigerian photographer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Uyiii: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Ever8054: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
ha ....them don carry this their mumu reach Dubai?...

6 Likes

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Justpassingby2(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by deedondavi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
nice
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by hobermener: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sharp guy, he probably got word from one of her friends that his gal is shopping for a ring. To avoid srories that touch my guy run do the needful grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Abbeyme: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buh why the Kola 'mai hoto' dey wear torn jean pants. That's not along the theme jare

1 Like

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Who e help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by RealDannie(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is lovely I must say...They luk gud togeda cool

1 Like

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jide had been owing me a vacation to Dubai for so long

Why do women always see relationship as an employment opportunity

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by uriellister: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kk
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by REDshouse(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jide kolawole I sight u
..nice one there bro...
Luv u both..
Adeniyis

2 Likes

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is what I call showmerandum
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
E no mean
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by ZirdoRoray(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
The story goes like this.
1.Proposal
2. Introduction
3. Traditional Marriage
4. White wedding
5. Honeymoon
6. Husband 'mistakenly' posts the wife nude online
7. Wife doesn't comment
8. Love gets strong
9. Husband and wife fight
10. Bloggers start trolling them online
11. They come back together
12. Husband buys sex doll
13. Wife supports him
14. Wife gets pregnant
15. Husband buys another sex doll
16. Wife gives birth
17. Wife becomes fat
18. Husband buys another sex doll
19. Wife buys a Sex doll
20. Husband buys another sex doll
sorry I forgot where I was going with this..

29 Likes

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by sobmos(m): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
No matter what you do for these women, they’ll still cheat. If you like carry her go heaven go propose. She’ll still open her leg wide for one mum.u Id.iot to fvck. These Ho.es ain’t loyal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
What is so special about proposing in Dubai that you cannot do in Berger junction or Ikorodu junction undecided

11 Likes

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
HeyCorleone:
How and when and why did we get to this?

When did a marriage proposal, originally meant for 2 folks in love, start to become a public affair?

The whole world's gone mad.
As in... Weyrey ni everybody!!

2 Likes

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
nwakibie3:

I 2 tire for girls like Okada o
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
I love her height. Kind of my spec.
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by WorldRichest: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
nwakibie3:

My brother, getting fuccked everyday without your parents receiving dowry is definitely a full time job for worthless hoes.

3 Likes

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by skallion7(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
This kind of proposing is irritating me this days, sPiTs!!
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by ireneony(f): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nawa ...meanwhile I'm still single

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Life Without A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.