Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... (3096 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by CuteMorriz: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Everything on earth living or non-living is affected by a factor called "Time". For the guys; you were once a boy, a teenager, youth and probably now you are a Man. Time has had its effect on you. As a guy you go about chasing ladies then at a time you entered a "relationship".
The truth is in that relationship you were between the age range of 20-32 and your girlfriend or lover was probably between 18-29 hence you shouldered about 70% of all expenses incurred. That is not bad, you are the guy...of course a lady of 19-25 may demand for money to take care of her hair, toiletries, cosmetics etc...you may foot the bill and take care of additional needs (if you are buoyant) that is why it's better to for a young lady to date an older guy (age difference should be between a reasonable limit though) so that he can start working and sustain the "relationship". Definitely the guy gets "Love " in return...Therefore the reward for "Relationship" is "love" and it is expensive!...

Now when a lady is thirty and above...on several occasion you don't just walk up to her and woo her you may be a bit confused (you don't know if she is married or not) forget the ring thing...so your friend or family refers the girl to you or perhaps you guys just started talking and you feel she is the right person for you. At that point in "Time" you are not starting a relationship...you are about entering a "Mutual Agreement". They are not the same. She had been in a relationship and now it's a mutual agreement. So you go Dutch, you should NOT give a 30yr old lady money for any frivolous reason. I mean it is an "agreement" you don't spend. You share cost 50-50 everyone to his/her tent. Technically there have been a depreciation in value (don't ask me, ask Time); so why pay more? The reward you get from a "Mutual Agreement" is "companionship" and trust me it is quite cheap. A dog or cat can keep you company; even the Internet can also do that.
Finally guys stop spending on your bae once she is 30...

Some people may ask for my head...thank God lalasticlala have been conferred Defender of the Faith....My crush jashar...don't judge me with all these articles and post on NL...I may be your prince...just a little time...cutehector oya come say your mind...

10 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by jashar(f): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
CuteMorriz:
Everything on earth living or non-living is affected by a factor called "Time". For the guys; you were once a boy, a teenager, youth and probably now you are a Man. Time has had its effect on you. As a guy you go about chasing ladies then at a time you entered a "relationship".
The truth is in that relationship you were between the age range of 20-32 and your girlfriend or lover was probably between 18-29 hence you shouldered about 70% of all expenses incurred. That is not bad, you are the guy...of course a lady of 19-25 may demand for money to take care of her hair, toiletries, cosmetics etc...you may foot the bill and take care of additional needs (if you are buoyant) that is why it's better to for a young lady to date an older guy (age difference should be between a reasonable limit though) so that he can start working and sustain the "relationship". Definitely the guy gets "Love " in return...Therefore the reward for "Relationship" is "love" and it is expensive!...

Now when a lady is thirty and above...on several occasion you don't just walk up to her and woo her you may be a bit confused (you don't know if she is married or not) forget the ring thing...so your friend or family refers the girl to you or perhaps you guys just started talking and you feel she is the right person for you. At that point in "Time" you are not starting a relationship...you are about entering a "Mutual Agreement". They are not the same. She had been in a relationship and now it's a mutual agreement. So you go Dutch, you should NOT give a 30yr old lady money for any frivolous reason. I mean it is an "agreement" you don't spend. You share cost 50-50 everyone to his/her tent. Technically there have been a depreciation in value (don't ask me, ask Time); so why pay more? The reward you get from a "Mutual Agreement" is "companionship" and trust me it is quite cheap. A dog or cat can keep you company; even the Internet can also do that.
Finally guys stop spending on your bae once she is 30...

Some people may ask for my head...thank God lalasticlala have been conferred Defender of the Faith....My crush jashar...don't judge me with all these articles and post on NL...I may be your prince...just a little time...cutehector oya come say your mind...

*peeps in*
*peeps out*

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
angry what assumption is this?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
What kind of advice is this?.
@30 the lady in question should be a graduate, either working or self established. obviously she won't be dating upandan @30.
@30 she should be involved in serious relationships, not with chewing gum boys.
@30 a lady should be independent and very able to foot her bills.
Your money may be inconsequential to her @30, cos she's looking at the bigger picture.

Ladies without purpose @30 will depend on a guy for anything.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Creamish(f): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
smh..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by ucheHapers(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
I concur...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by McBrooklyn(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
If you also give any lady a lollipop to lick and she broke and chewed it instantly for your face, my brothers in the Lord, don't ever and I repeat don't you ever ask her for a Mouth Action because she can cause your lineage going into extinction cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by McBrooklyn(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
I was here cool
Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by McBrooklyn(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Creamish:
smh..

Madam Creamish, why are you shaking your head?? undecided Are you 30 and above?? cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by blessedvisky(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry what assumption is this?

Are you 30+ smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by iceybux(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
lol...seem the lady's aint cool wit the post at all, n for those of u sayin she is dz n dat at 30 its pure fabrication. .n fake life..plenty re fuckin broke

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by LorDBolton(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Very clear, concise write up

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by CuteMorriz: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
iceybux:
lol...seem the lady's aint cool wit the post at all, n for those of u sayin she is dz n dat at 30 its pure fabrication. .n fake life..plenty re fuckin broke
don't mind them...I asked a lady; what percentage of young ladies are high earners...she was just blabbing. Ladies can give themselves hope ehh...

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by CuteMorriz: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
LorDBolton:
Very clear, concise write up
thanks bro...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Creamish(f): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Madam Creamish, why are you shaking your head?? undecided Are you 30 and above?? cheesy

I search for words...but when i think iv found something, it vanishes.. Seems my tots are allergic to BS.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by McBrooklyn(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Creamish:

I search for words...but when i think iv found something, it vanishes.. Seems my tots are allergic to BS.

Hmm, so our Madame Creamish is a weird human being embarassed
Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
as if they will tell their real age, any lady that says she is 30 is actually close to 40.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
OP stop blabbering. Like I said on the other thread you are obviously below 30. Why should you even think any responsible and decent 30 yrs and above lady would date you seriously? Pls this is Nigeria not USA. Most of them have serious boyfriends and fiancé's older than them. You would be surprised how many men are still bachelors and actually get married at age 35 and above. So stop disturbing yourself abeg,they no send you trust me tongue
Although few have started taking after the whites and getting hitched to younger men. Still doesn't change the fact that we are Africans and most black women prefer men older than them.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Nnemuka(f): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
i Love the write up....straight to the point.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nnemuka:

Finally, any guy above 25years still living with his parents is a disgrace and no lady should date such broke ass.....
How can a 25yrs old be living and feeding from his parents house? its a big shame.
A very big shame undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by CuteMorriz: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Trina0936:
OP stop blabbering. Like I said on the other thread you are obviously below 30. Why should you even think any responsible and decent 30 yrs and above lady would date you seriously? Pls this is Nigeria not USA. Most of them have serious boyfriends and fiancé's older than them. You would be surprised how many men are still bachelors and actually get married at age 35 and above. So stop disturbing yourself abeg,they no send you trust me tongue
Although few have started taking after the whites and getting hitched to younger men. Still doesn't change the fact that we are Africans and most black women prefer men older than them.
why should I think of a 30yr old lady when the beautiful ones are not yet born?...this piece is written so that the guys would know when the time for relationship actually elapsed...so that they don't get exploited...it should actually be 25...but I raised the bar...you know, naija is hard

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
CuteMorriz:
why should I think of a 30yr old lady when the beautiful ones are not yet born?...this piece is written so that the guys would know when the time for relationship actually elapsed...so that they don't get exploited...it should actually be 25...but I raised the bar...you know, naija is hard
Your opinion though. One man's meat still remains another's poison. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by CuteMorriz: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nnemuka:

Finally, any guy above 25years still living with his parents is a disgrace and no lady should date such broke ass.....
How can a 25yrs old be living and feeding from his parents house? its a big shame.
well you were trying to change the subject...you can actually create a new topic for that...but let me answer you..there are more 25yrs old male living alone than female. (don't tell me ladies ought to live with their parents). Most guys who are working and Over 25 contributes more than 60% to the household income. Some even pay the rent and want their siblings to continue living with them. I am an example. How many 25yrs old ladies are living singly? Most cases where working dudes still live with parents they cater for some of the responsibilities especially when the parents are retired civil servants or low income earners. And for those not yet employed, they continue to strive it's a messed up country but the guys are giving their best. To Be A Man Is Not A Day's Job...I hope the lady that won't date such a guy is living alone...lol

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by CuteMorriz: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Trina0936:

Your opinion though. One man's meat still remains another's poison. undecided
awwwww...I am yet to see another choose poison over meat though... tongue
Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
op you dropped some truth there and like always females that are 30 and above won't like this at all. Fact is a girl is only fresh as from 18-22, puni is good from 18-25 OK let's just be merciful and make it 26 anything older than that is and expired puni and doesn't have value like that anymore. mercedez 230 ain't shitt compared with BMW 6 and the way you drive and care about 230 is not the same way you care or value your BMW. If your engine check cones on on your BMW you rush to your mechanic that will diagnose your BMW but if 230 like make the break pad burn you won't give it the same care or value. The point is ladies pls make hay while the sun shines, for the ladies on injury time hmmmmm manage yourself in the best way possible. Might be harsh but true.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by traware(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Single women above 30 years always come with "excess baggage"(they are world-weary,bitter at the world and at men, physically depreciated and emotionally scarred).I want nothing to do with them.Thesame way i want nothing to do with single mothers too

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
'
CuteMorriz:
don't mind them...I asked a lady; what percentage of young ladies are high earners...she was just blabbing. Ladies can give themselves hope ehh...
lol @ high earners. This my guy, I like you already.
The question should be how many Nigerian youths are high earners?
Then we would have to arrive at a consensus on what we consider high earning.

Even on NL here, how many of these low self esteemed female bashing misogynists on Romance section can boast of earning above 50k. Majority of them are still dependent on their parents, no job, no hustle...plenty anger...
Banking has been the highest employer of labour, try take a sample (you've proven to be a 'good' statistician) across banks in your neighbourhood_ come back and tell me the ratio of male to female.
Even Ministries...

Except for male dominated sectors, my brother...I am sure there are plenty women in the workforce.
Why are our young men marrying late, not building houses, driving fancy cars...if they're actually earning HIGH as you postulated?

The problem is, when push comes to shove_ the average Nigerian woman would pick family before career. That's why it looks like in the long run, there are more males. More reason I sometimes wonder what some of you guys want.

I no even understand this your particular thread. Abeg, explain give your babe.

As for many 25year olds living alone...lies.
How many Nigerians are full graduates (that's inclusive of NYSC @ 25?)
Even if na business man, when im start? Leave talk jare. Nigeria hard for everybody.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by SSpeter(m): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Noted. Since am not 30...not yet by business...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by SSpeter(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
PaperLace:
'
lol @ high earners. This my guy, I like you already.
The question should be how many Nigerian youths are high earners?
Then we would have to arrive at a consensus on what we consider high earning.

Even on NL here, how many of these low self esteemed female bashing misogynists on Romance section can boast of earning above 50k. Majority of them are still dependent on their parents, no job, no hustle...plenty anger...
Banking has been the highest employer of labour, try take a sample (you've proven to be a 'good' statistician) across banks in your neighbourhood_ come back and tell me the ratio of male to female.
Even Ministries...

Except for male dominated sectors, my brother...I am sure there are plenty women in the workforce.
Why are our young men marrying late, not building houses, driving fancy cars...if they're actually earning HIGH as you postulated?

The problem is, when push comes to shove_ the average Nigerian woman would pick family before career. That's why it looks like in the long run, there are more males. More reason I sometimes wonder what some of you guys want.

I no even understand this your particular thread. Abeg, explain give your babe.

As for many 25year olds living alone...lies.
How many Nigerians are full graduates (that's inclusive of NYSC @ 25?)
Even if na business man, when im start? Leave talk jare. Nigeria hard for everybody.
I appreciate your honesty and your clear depiction of reality. Seems I have found myself a new friend on NL....hello paperlace...

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
SSpeter:
I appreciate your honesty and your clear depiction of reality. Seems I have found myself a new friend on NL....hello paperlace...
Hi Sir Shina Peter grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
PaperLace:

Hi Sis Shina Peter grin

Sir not sis. And don't tell me that was a typo because I know it isn't. angry
Re: Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 02, 2016
LastMumu:

Sir not sis. And don't tell me that was a typo because I know it isn't. angry
olodo radarada tongue
It was a typo...go chew nails if e pain you.

Comment on the topic, how is old is your girlfriend_ the one you told me complains of your balls?
Is she up to 30?
Do you spend on her considering the fact you're broke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Prewedding Pics / I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again / Reasons Why Many Of Our Young Girls Are Going Into Slay Queens And Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.