Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years (6133 Views)

Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2018
In a society like Nigeria where girls have turn relationship to business of exchanging pussy for money, at 28 and above an average Nigerian girl must have bleep more than 10 guys considering how they start dating at 14years, 14-28 is 14 years difference.How many ladies can keep her body whole for 14years? impossible notwithstanding at 28 their beauty is already fading with heavy make-up, push up bra, extremely tight pant to display curves and use of alum to tight pussy and countless abortions.

Guys please don't go for damaged goods you deserve better, no girl is born damage but most use themselves to get materials gains and money.

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by deolurexy1(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2018
This sounds personal

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by McBrooklyn(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2018
Lol... Na your marry??

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 07, 2018
grin grin grin

Old cargoes will not be happy with this.

But OP, point of correction, a girl of 21 will have already slept with more than 10 men nowadays so how can you use such low figures for a 28 year old that must have seen it all?

I say 300 men multiplied by an average of 5 bleeps each is a more realistic figure.

That equals 1500 rounds of sex. Yet the pussy somehow remains between their thighs and doesn't tear off or fall to the floor.

God is truly an amazing creator!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Apina(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2018
Stupid logic! So marriage or when one gets married now determines their body count? undecided

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by tee59(f): 6:57pm On May 07, 2018
Can't you just keep your frustration to your self? Most you show how stupid and senseless you are?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by NeeKlaus: 6:57pm On May 07, 2018
So, the ones above 28 should prolly marry themselves, eh?

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:
grin grin grin

But OP, point of correction, a girl of 21 will have already slept more than 10 men nowadays so how can you use such low figures for a 28 year old that must have seen it all?

I say 300 men multiplied by an average of 5 bleeps each is a more realistic figure.

That equals 1500 rounds of sex. Yet the pussy somehow remains between their thighs and doesn't tear off or fall to the floor.

The great advantage they have and always proud of is "pussy doesn't read meter". hence they can Bleep anyone anytime, just because sex is free to them they don't pay for it like men do, it doesn't mean they should share is around like public toilet. let them come and see how they will blame men for their waywardness as if they force them at gun point to open their legs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2018
tee59:
Can't you just keep your frustration to your self? Most you show how stupid and senseless you are?
Why are you attacking the messenger prove the message is wrong, no you can't, its the truth and I know it hurts. Don't blame anyone or insult anyone because you couldn't keep your legs closed.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2018
NeeKlaus:
So, the ones above 28 should prolly marry themselves, eh?
They can be second or third wives to polygamous men

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by lenghtinny(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:
grin grin grin

But OP, point of correction, a girl of 21 will have already slept with more than 10 men nowadays so how can you use such low figures for a 28 year old that must have seen it all?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2018
Apina:
Stupid logic! So marriage or when one gets married now determines their body count? undecided
You are not making any sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by HOLYDICK(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2018
tee59:

You don pass 28 abi?? grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by oshe11: 7:39pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:
grin grin grin

Multiplied by 5shocked

Like she dated each of them for a week?

Do you know how many times girls sleep with their bf expecially during their uni days?

Some do it twice daily sef.....

thats 2 × 20days(minus rest days n period days) × 4months × 2semester × 4years = 1,280(for 1 guy oo)

***Minus her side boos oooo
Not to talk of before and after Uni(some started during sec skul ooo)

Their average body count cnt be calculated

If na by body count men go take marry then we shud just remain single

***even our diick gt body countcheesy

Dats why some don bend like walking stick handlegrin

16 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by justtoodark: 7:43pm On May 07, 2018
oshe11:
Multiplied by 5shocked

Do you know how many times girls sleep with their bf expecially during their uni days?

thats 2 × 20days(minus rest days n period days) × 4months × 2semester × 4years = 1,280(for 1 guy oo)

Not to talk of before and after school(some started during sec skul ooo)

oyyy...stop damnit....this numbers is giving me headaches.....

chaiii...thats why i left romance section....you people talk of ridiculous things.....
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by oshe11: 7:45pm On May 07, 2018
justtoodark:

oyyy...stop damnit....this numbers is giving me headaches.....

chaiii...thats why i left romance section....you people talk of ridiculous things.....

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 07, 2018
Kiddies thread for kiddies section.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Durchess(f): 8:57pm On May 07, 2018
see wicked calculations o... lolzzz. you guys are badddd

1 Like

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by nanakgh(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2018
All these broken hearted rants should go to the dairy section. The woman bashing on here gets ridiculous at times. With this mentality I can see why she left you

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by bedspread: 9:06pm On May 07, 2018
Abeg leave this talk...
GO GET YOUR PVC's

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by roarik(f): 9:16pm On May 07, 2018
OP is high on codeine.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 07, 2018
Trash. If u have a big dik nothing concern u with body count lol. The average lady today sleeps with 3 guys a month. Na guys like op dem dey fuk not ghosts

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by victorian(f): 9:27pm On May 07, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
They can be second or third wives to polygamous men

And do you know those ladies married in their 30s or even 40s to polygamous men are well taken care of,living comfortably, with total peace of mind. They look robust and fresh they give birth to even twins more. Maybe cos they got married late. Their husbands open a viable business for their wives, compared to some ladies married to single guys and struggling to stay afloat.. So don't even mock them.

They are living well o and their pussy is not fucvked every minute.. Making it slack and over wide. grin They have time to rest and pamper themselves
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 07, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
In a society like Nigeria where girls have turn relationship to business of exchanging pussy for money, at 28 and above an average Nigerian girl must have bleep more than 10 guys considering how they start dating at 14years, 14-28 is 12 years difference.How many ladies can keep her body whole for 12years? impossible notwithstanding at 28 their beauty is already fading with heavy make-up, push up bra, extremely tight pant to display curves and use of alum to tight pussy and countless abortions.

Guys please don't go for damaged goods you deserve better, no girl is born damage but most use themselves to get materials gains and money.

The Pusssies and Dicks were carefully designed to handle the thrusts and nothing dey happen. Purge your mind off such thoughts. Humans easily forget the body counts, yes we do. So as long as her manner is excellent and she has a brain to be creative, you will forget all those things. As you will be focusing more on money to buy diesel to keep the home cooled from the hot nights instead of even thinking of the past escapees of your wife. Unless you are a Lazy Youth grin

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by jacyhelen(f): 9:34pm On May 07, 2018
oshe11:
Multiplied by 5shocked

Not to talk of before and after Uni(some started during sec skul ooo)

hahhahahahahahah..funny oooooo

1 Like

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:50pm On May 07, 2018
iAudio:
Kiddies thread for kiddies section.
Old idiots

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2018
roarik:
OP is high on codeine.
Why do you girls get abusive when the truth hit you?

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Temibabie(f): 10:04pm On May 07, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
In a society like Nigeria where girls have turn relationship to business of exchanging pussy for money, at 28 and above an average Nigerian girl must have bleep more than 10 guys considering how they start dating at 14years, 14-28 is 12 years difference.How many ladies can keep her body whole for 12years? impossible notwithstanding at 28 their beauty is already fading with heavy make-up, push up bra, extremely tight pant to display curves and use of alum to tight pussy and countless abortions.

Speak on behalf of the 28yrs and above in your family,stop generalizing

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Temibabie(f): 10:05pm On May 07, 2018
You not making any sense
Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by Pilopher: 10:15pm On May 07, 2018
no wounded a man once said marrying a gal above 30 z Lyk buying news paper in d afternoon

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years by oyatz(m): 10:45pm On May 07, 2018
Somebody join me lauf ooo!

You are a bad guy!

ShyCypher:
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name Of The Drug For Sex (ladies) / 11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men / A̶̲̥̅♏ A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.