Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

9 Types Of Break-up Every Nigerian Will Experience In Their Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Break-up Every Nigerian Will Experience In Their Life (626 Views)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Types Of Break-up Every Nigerian Will Experience In Their Life by saphhire: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
1. The out-of-nowhere breakup. This is the breakup that can absolutely destroy a person. If you don't see a breakup coming, and you're super happy with how your relationship is, this thing hits you like a truck and leaves you lying on your couch in sweatpants eating ice cream that tastes like your tears (because you're crying, you see. Get it?).

2. The exhausting, long, painfully drawn-out breakup. No, this isn't the "grueling, three-hour talk" breakup. This is the kind that takes place over days or even weeks. You break up, but you don't have closure. So you meet to talk more about it.
3. The miracle breakup. When you want to break up, but your partner does the dirty work for you, it feels like a small miracle. You get to walk away guilt-free. Well done, you.

3. The cordial breakup. It's a rare thing when two people can agree to terminate a relationship at the same time and stay friendly afterward. It takes maturity and introspection. And also admitting, "Hey, we're really just going out so we don't have to go to the movies alone, aren't we?" Run away while you still can.

COMPLETE POST: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/09/27/9-Types-of-Break-up-Every-Nigerian-Will-Experience-in-Their-Life
Re: 9 Types Of Break-up Every Nigerian Will Experience In Their Life by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
cry number one hurts a lot. Takes a long time to get over it.
Re: 9 Types Of Break-up Every Nigerian Will Experience In Their Life by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
cry number one hurts a lot. Takes a long time to get over it.
Re: 9 Types Of Break-up Every Nigerian Will Experience In Their Life by Jessidaisy4(f): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
cheesy I haven't experienced any breakup
Re: 9 Types Of Break-up Every Nigerian Will Experience In Their Life by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
I swear,number 1 is devastating
Re: 9 Types Of Break-up Every Nigerian Will Experience In Their Life by ElsonMorali: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Really!! Gurl, you haven't lived. Come here lemme help you break that heart. It's part of the lessons of life. grin
Re: 9 Types Of Break-up Every Nigerian Will Experience In Their Life by ElsonMorali: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
I swear,number 1 is devastating

I'm sure the signs must have been there you just didn't pay attention.
Re: 9 Types Of Break-up Every Nigerian Will Experience In Their Life by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
ElsonMorali:

I'm sure the signs must have been there you just didn't pay attention.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Break-up Every Nigerian Will Experience In Their Life by Cholls(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
my sister thanks for reminding them........they are coming for you.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of When People Dont Know How Important They Are To You / $uper Er0tica: Flatmates [part 1] / Lagos Girls Who Need Sex Should Chat Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.