Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (62050 Views)

LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours? / 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by SamuelTurner(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Marriage is a huge commitment. You never want to get sucked into a marriage that is going to end up making you downright unhappy and frustrated with your life. You always have to make sure that before you get married to a fine lady, you should have the mental and emotional faculties that are necessary to really sustain a marriage.

You have to be a mature human being who understands that love and marriage aren’t easy and that a lot of work and commitment really goes into churning out a successful union between two people. But aside from merely building yourself up to be a person who is truly ready for marriage.

You also have to make sure that you choose the right partner to spend the rest of your life with. You can’t afford to not be choosy when selecting your potential mate.

You always have to make sure that the lady you choose is someone who you are compatible with. Remember that you are going to have to share your life with his woman. So a lot of thought and analysis has to go into selecting your wife..

While it can be wrong to automatically dismiss a woman without getting to know them, there are just some kinds of women that you really should veer away from. These are the types of women who will make it incredibly difficult for you to be happy in a marriage.

These are the women who are going to make you want to just put a gun to your head and shoot yourself if you’re not careful. So always be receptive of all kinds of women, but always make sure to stay guarded as well.

You don’t want to end up marrying a woman who is going to corrupt your soul and your whole idea of love. Here are the types of women you should avoid marrying at all costs.

1. The one who is bitter about everything. This women is the ultimate negatron. She is always upset and being negative about something. She is constantly bringing negative vibes into your life. She’s like a human black cloud always choosing to hover over you making everything gloomy.

2. The one who only ever thinks about herself. This is the girl who will never pay you any mind. She is incredibly selfish and she is only ever looking out for herself. She won’t really give a damn about how you feel unless she knows she can get something out of it.

3. The one who is all about material possessions. She is going to want the most lavish gifts from you. She isn’t going to be interested in your love unless it comes in the form of expensive commercial items. You are going to go broke trying to please her so you have to be careful.

4. The one who is a big flirt. Her eyes aren’t going to be reserved for you. She is going to keep on scouting for potential targets she can use her moves on. She likes the game of flirting and she likes to play with different kinds of people. You will never feel a sense of security when you’re with her.

5. The one who wants to party every weekend. At some point, you are both going to have to grow up and say goodbye to the whole club and party scene. So if she’s still the type of girl who wants to go out clubbing every single weekend, then she probably hasn’t matured enough for marriage yet.

6. The one who thinks she’s entitled to everything. She is going to demand the world from you and even if you do manage to give it to her, it’s never going to be enough. She is the type of girl who thinks she doesn’t have to work hard for the things that she wants. She believes that everything should be served to her on a silver platter.

7. The one who can’t stand not being the center of attention. She is never going to allow you to shine. She will be jealous of whatever success you are going to get. She wants all eyes to be on her at all times. You should also check 15 Signs He is planning To Make You the Future Wife

8. The one who can’t stop gossiping. She is going to be all about the drama. And eventually, drama is going to end up poisoning a relationship. When you get older, you are going to want to limit the drama as much as possible. So if your wife is a constant source of drama, then that’s something that you should be worried about.

9. The one who is afraid of commitment. Of course you need a wife who is going to commit to you. Commitment is key in actually making a marriage work and so you always need to make sure that your girl is ready to really work things out with you for the long haul.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Spot on..I guess na counter?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2018
ok
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2018
Just 9? If your points aren't up to 100, then you don't really know the being called woman. Women have over 1million attitudes which they exhibit little by little until death.

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by medexico(m): 12:28am On Apr 03, 2018
Op, did you know my girlfriend?

Why you cast her like this?

65 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 03, 2018
is it that men hide their emotions better in real life than online because i dont understand. Am sure this is a counter thread. A counter thread that would never have been created if that first thread was made by a guy against women.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Blackfire(m): 3:06am On Apr 03, 2018
Counter thread ...

Shior...

If this thread hit FP, i will go to the barracks and slap a staff sergents...

Just dont try me o

22 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by kelvinezeh55(m): 3:17am On Apr 03, 2018
A good wife is from God and a good husband is from Africa case closed

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by kelvinezeh55(m): 3:22am On Apr 03, 2018
cool
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Dabigbroda(m): 5:54am On Apr 03, 2018
ok
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Preshy561(f): 6:09am On Apr 03, 2018
counter thread oshi, this is how to spot a jobless guy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Shugavee(f): 6:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Oya na !!!
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by BabbanBura(m): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

No dear, it is more like go work on your terrible attitudes mentioned up there by the OP otherwise even baby daddy u no go smell

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Preshy561(f): 6:29am On Apr 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

No dear, it is more like go work on your terrible attitudes mentioned up there by the OP otherwise even baby daddy u no go smell
smh

3 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by BabbanBura(m): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

smh

Again go work on ya attitude - A great attitude will give you more advantage over yiur fellows in your Owerri business! Comprehende?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Shugavee(f): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

Again go work on ya attitude - A great attitude will give you more advantage over yiur fellows in your Owerri business! Comprehende?
my own is work on ur brain!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Preshy561(f): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

go get busy with something dude and stop mentioning around,I dont have time for stupid mentions this early morning.
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Preshy561(f): 6:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
my own is work on ur brain!!!
don't mind him,he's looking for trouble.cry
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by SamuelTurner(m): 6:42am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
well, no 1 describes who you are.....plastic leg

23 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Preshy561(f): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2018
SamuelTurner:
well, no 1 describes who you are.....plastic leg
kk
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Quality20(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2018
10. a woman who is hyper sex, so u won't have ur body fluids all drained out

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by swiz123(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2018
Some one once said that; no matter how rich you are, a woman would still cheat on you with someone richer.

Even if you are a dangote, they will leave you for a bill gates when the opportunity comes

I am still wondering if this true

7 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Achillesdam500(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2018
All I can say is just that May I find a good thing

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Achillesdam500(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2018
swiz123:
Some one once said that; no matter how rich you are, a woman would still cheat on you with someone richer.

Even if you are a dangote, they will leave you for a bill gates when the opportunity comes

I am still wondering if this true
I no know wetin happen between Dangote and his first wife o
But they still divorced even with his mammoth wealth
See ma bro the advice I do give guys most times is to stick with the mentality of 'Bros' over 'hoes' which is very subjective and relative
I hope you nab..
Most thinkable higher animals that appear in a supple body with two elements of different shapes and sizes on the surface of their thorax, disguising and making their counterpart go astray with the heavy content of either fat or poo on their natal cleft region, are nothing but an edifice of total destruction and brokenness.
So bro next time you accost such
Ask yourself.. What have I done for my "BROS"

14 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Ahmed0336(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2018
D one wey get her own money grin

D one wey get tot. No too wide grin
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by BossLaifay(f): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2018
So me that is number 4&9 combined who will marry me? cry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by arcnomec(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2018
lipsrsealed
BossLaifay:
shocked
BossLaifay:
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2018
This OP no get mercy, who go come marry them, no be person
Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Most Naija girls cannot offer anything except sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by UDUJ(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Just 9? If your points aren't up to 100, then you don't really know the being called woman. Women have over 1million attitudes which they exhibit little by little until death.

so true. You need a glass of beer for this cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Papanwamaikpe: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2018
10: The non virgins. I can't settle for a loose hoe after suffering and taking all risk available to make my money.

11: Those above 25. Guys should be very careful about ladies in this age range because they're so fucking desperate!

my 2cents

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.