Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Police Officer Undresses A Woman In Public, Beat Her Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Officer Undresses A Woman In Public, Beat Her Up (805 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer / She Tried To Friendzoned Me But I Beat Her To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Undresses A Woman In Public, Beat Her Up by ericuzor(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
A drunk police officer has allegedly stripped naked a woman, Mary Njeri, in public and later beat her up together with her infant son.
This was said to have happened at Mwituria village, Laikipia county in Kenya. An in-law to the victim had reported at the Ngobit police station that her two sacks of beans had been stolen. This made a plain-clothed police officer to come down to the village to investigate the matter. But he was drunk.

During his supposed investigation, the officer saw a dry leaf of beans in Mary Njeri compound and accused her of being the culprit behind the stealing stolen sacks of beans. The angry residents noticing the officer was drunk tried to attack him and this was said to have angered oga officer after taking the woman to a police station where she was stripped naked and beaten together with her 13-year-old son.

The officer also claimed his handcuffs which he dropped while drunk was stolen by the woman.

”He said that I had stolen the handcuffs from him and he started dragging me around as he beat me. He kept saying I was hiding the handcuffs under my dress so he removed my clothes and dragged me outside,” the woman is quoted by the Daily Nation.

Nawa oh!
https://www.naij.com/984174-policeman-woman-broad-daylight.html
Source:
Re: Police Officer Undresses A Woman In Public, Beat Her Up by Hbuyosh(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
ericuzor:
A drunk police officer has allegedly stripped naked a woman, Mary Njeri, in public and later beat her up together with her infant son.
This was said to have happened at Mwituria village, Laikipia county in Kenya. An in-law to the victim had reported at the Ngobit police station that her two sacks of beans had been stolen. This made a plain-clothed police officer to come down to the village to investigate the matter. But he was drunk.

During his supposed investigation, the officer saw a dry leaf of beans in Mary Njeri compound and accused her of being the culprit behind the stealing stolen sacks of beans. The angry residents noticing the officer was drunk tried to attack him and this was said to have angered oga officer after taking the woman to a police station where she was stripped naked and beaten together with her 13-year-old son.

The officer also claimed his handcuffs which he dropped while drunk was stolen by the woman.

”He said that I had stolen the handcuffs from him and he started dragging me around as he beat me. He kept saying I was hiding the handcuffs under my dress so he removed my clothes and dragged me outside,” the woman is quoted by the Daily Nation.

Nawa oh!
https://www.naij.com/984174-policeman-woman-broad-daylight.html
Source:

Lies,damn lies. Made up cr.ap.

That photo was captured during the recent opposition party CORD demos demanding a change in the electoral laws in Kenya.

https://tuko.co.ke/130321-8-photos-captured-real-face-cords-showdown-police.html

(1) (Reply)

It Seems Girls Only Break The Heart Of Poor Guys / Help Me Ooooo / Romanceland, Please Help Me. Shud I Quit Because Of MouthAction Or Forgive Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.