Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari (25083 Views)

Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 / Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by TPAND(f): 5:16am On Sep 28, 2016
gentlegenius:

... And gerontocrats.

I agree with you brother, Buhari's government is a clear definition of kakistocartic gerontocracy
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by ikemesit4477: 6:04am On Sep 28, 2016
jonhemma11:
Umana Okon Umana youth supporters group, Akwa Ibom Renaissance today took to the streets of Uyo in jubilation over the appointment of their principal Umana Umana as the MD CEO of Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority by Mr President Buhari.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/akwa-ibom-youths-storm-streets-of-uyo.html
so umana has finally been compensated after losing to udom Emmanuel, at least he will recover the money he spent during the election!
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by eggontoast: 6:14am On Sep 28, 2016
I pity this generation cry
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Nellybank(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2016
Whaaaaaat! For peson room and wit diz kind konji? Broz u go leave o
ennyhola:
Right now, am charging my phone in my neighbor's room and he is giving me sign to leave his room because his girlfriend is around.
But no way! I will not allow fornication to happen. God is against it!
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2016
ennyhola:
Right now, am charging my phone in my neighbor's room and he is giving me sign to leave his room because his girlfriend is around.
I go just fling u n ur fone out of my room.what nonsense.cant I have private time with my girl because u wan charge fone
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2016
That's what Nigeria is all about:I,me and myself! From the way we do things in this country,it's really obvious we're not one.
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by richidinho(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2016
lonelydora:

Bro, is your signature for real?

Wassap me

1 Like

Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by cyrilamx(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2016
The war that will ensue between you and your friend if that girl should go without him having "fun with kate", I bet you it will surpass the anger of avengers.
ennyhola:
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Jacks14: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2016
ennyhola:
actually u are gay motherf**ker
Re: Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari by Codes151(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hediots... went to collect 10k! Jobless touts! C Akperboror

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri / FG To Raise Power Tariff December, Begins Free Meters Purchase / FG Implements 7.5% VAT On Diesel, Nigerians Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.