Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

What No One Will Tell You About Fat People - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What No One Will Tell You About Fat People (3236 Views)

What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married / 14 Truths About Married Life Nobody Will Ever Tell You About! / 6 Things They Will Never Tell You In An Abortion Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by Marvel1206: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Being fat isn't healthy, take it or leave it..
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by Iffffffy(f): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You aren't on the big side are you?
undecidedI am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
ElsonMorali:
Fat isn't healthy after all and I guess the reason why fat people are castigated is because it makes them look sloppy about personal care etc. But still I think we can encourage them instead of this mockery.
bro. This isn't mockery... I'm being as blunt as I can be here and showing em to emselves with a mirror....... Excluding those who are fat for health reasons and disorders.
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Marvel1206:
Being fat isn't healthy, take it or leave it..
You're getting fat cuz... I'm telling you now
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by Marvel1206: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
You're getting fat cuz... I'm telling you now
Lmao grin that's unpossible
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Marvel1206:

Lmao grin that's unpossible
See you...last time we saw, you biceps were flappy. tongue
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by ElsonMorali: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iffffffy:
undecidedI am

Well nothing to be ashamed of. You can always shed it if you wanna. And if you don'twant to , I'm sure you're living a healthy lifestyle already right?
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by Marvel1206: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
See you...last time we saw, you biceps were flappy. tongue
wetin ur eye find go there

GAY ALERT!!
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Marvel1206:

wetin ur eye find go there

GAY ALERT!!
Ma'ah no look your arms again? Bollo....cheesy
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by Marvel1206: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Ma'ah no look your arms again? Bollo....cheesy
it isn't flappy olodo
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by SAMBARRY: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Fat girls will hate this o grin
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
This guy just wan buy market wey im no fit carry sha. grin
I siddon dey look...

I like plump chicks, not those ones that are round like eggroll. Just 'full' (i.e) enough statistics wink.
Minus health reasons, every other reason doesn't sit well with me.
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by doveda: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nevetslbolt

What no one has told you yet

You have a boring unfulfilling life. If things were fine with you, you won't have time to write these gibberish.

One, health reason is the only reason for disliking obesity. Any other reason is BS. Adults have a right to eat anything they want and as much as they want it It is none of yourself so far they are not begging you for food or putting a gun to your head to love them.

Two, if only you lead a positive life, you would have met fat people who are also successful people. There are many hardworking, productive and successful fat men and women out there. You really need to get off your lazy bum to see for yourself.

Three, fat people don't owe you anything and that includes the way they look nor do they owe your great-grandfather anything. You have a choice to look the other way when fat people walk close by.

When you sit down to ruminate and write all the reasons fat people are this or that, you are more or less a broken record and methinks you need more than a deliverance session for you to be free from this obsession.

4 Likes

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
doveda:
Nevetslbolt

What no one has told you yet

You have a boring unfulfilling life. If things were fine with you, you won't have time to write these gibberish.

One, health reason is the only reason for disliking obesity. Any other reason is BS. Adults have a right to eat anything they want and as much as they want it It is none of yourself so far they are not begging you for food or putting a gun to your head to love them.

Two, if only you lead a positive life, you would have met fat people who are also successful people. There are many hardworking, productive and successful fat men and women out there. You really need to get off your lazy bum to see for yourself.

Three, fat people don't owe you anything and that includes the way they look nor do they owe your great-grandfather anything. You have a choice to look the other way when fat people walk close by.

When you sit down to ruminate and write all the reasons fat people are this or that, you are more or less a broken record and methinks you need more than a deliverance session for you to be free from this obsession.
lol. Are you done? If you live a fufilled accomplished life that has a sense of purpose, you wouldn't have time to type this epistle.... I'm a writer and my poetic licence allows me to write what I choose and not what you want to see.

No, I didn't read what you wrote cos it carries more grub than kemi Olulonyes blog...

A deliverance session? Lol, don't sweat it dear... I'm more sane in the head than you and your cohorts combined...

Don't quote me again Doveda Retard.

1 Like

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
PaperLace:
This guy just wan buy market wey im no fit carry sha. grin
I siddon dey look...

I like plump chicks, not those ones that are round like eggroll. Just 'full' (i.e) enough statistics wink.
Minus health reasons, every other reason doesn't sit well with me.
Plump chicks dey na... Very okay.... Plump isn't fat... Not yet.... I'm talking of really fat people here.
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by doveda: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Do you really need a dictionary to understand the word ‘epistle'?

NevetsIbot:
lol. Are you done? If you live a fufilled accomplished life that has a sense of purpose, you wouldn't have time to type this epistle.... I'm a writer and my poetic licence allows me to write what I choose and not what you want to see.

No, I didn't read what you wrote cos it carries more grub than kemi Olulonyes blog...

A deliverance session? Lol, don't sweat it dear... I'm more sane in the head than you and your cohorts combined...

Don't quote me again Doveda Retard.
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
doveda:
Do you really need a dictionary to understand the word ‘epistle'?

You clearly need an upgraded brain to understand the sacarsm in my use of the word ''epistle''... Go chide.... Be a good lady and stop raising dust up for yourself
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by doveda: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Love a fat woman today and become productive !
NevetsIbot:
You clearly need an upgraded brain to understand the sacarsm in my use of the word ''epistle''... Go chide.... Be a good lady and stop raising dust up for yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World / Money Heist: Is It Possible To Love With Your Head Fully? / Toilet Seat Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.