Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Biafrans Refuse To Like His Facebook Page Mark Zucker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Refuse To Like His Facebook Page Mark Zucker (1378 Views)

Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son / Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health / Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Refuse To Like His Facebook Page Mark Zucker by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
What was posted on Nairaland today was posted on Radio Biafra and this is the link for those who call me liar despite evidence ..

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1138878999559868&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6335108554460528261%3Amf_story_key.-8034837259570942382

Biafrans are insulting him that he's a cheap blogger looking for attention even if he is can't u like a fellow Biafran post?

Re: Biafrans Refuse To Like His Facebook Page Mark Zucker by shuggah(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Biafrans Refuse To Like His Facebook Page Mark Zucker by naijafella(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
So much distrust among these people.No wonder Biafra remains a mirage.*walks out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Refuse To Like His Facebook Page Mark Zucker by michelz: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Guy,people just dey laff you but you no know... You're making Biafra more popular. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Refuse To Like His Facebook Page Mark Zucker by kenny987(f): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
If the target audience had chosen to like and share u will still be the first to come and tell ur usual stories of how someone is using Biafra to support n promote his personal business and how people have been gullible enough to fall for his antics.

Op: Is it stupidity or joblessness that is ur case? U may likely expire on Biafran matters o! Kontinu! tongue

10 Likes

Re: Biafrans Refuse To Like His Facebook Page Mark Zucker by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
naijafella:
So much distrust among these people.No wonder Biafra remains a mirage.*walks out of thread*

You dey mind them lol

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Refuse To Like His Facebook Page Mark Zucker by omas1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin biafra has been a huge JOKE.
Re: Biafrans Refuse To Like His Facebook Page Mark Zucker by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
omas1:
grin grin biafra has been a huge JOKE.

Them dey fall hand even on d stay @ home arthink I expose them on FP. The stay at home yet failed in Oyigbo.

Today has gone and they have only 5000 likes .

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Refuse To Like His Facebook Page Mark Zucker by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
brize:
2 things I was able to capture from their post......

1. What you shared was Biafra Facebook group (which can be created by anybody), and a Facebook groups are like forum where anybody or anything like you can post or contribute to......... Now the people(being wise and well nurtured) were not against the guy, but against the procedure he used, that's why you see people asking /saying " hope it's from our leader? And some were asking why is it not from Radio Biafra original Facebook page? In other words they are actually saying that they need the approval of Ipob leader mazi Nnamdi Kanu in order to give ahead.......... This got to show that Biafrans are under one leadership and under one central command and control..........

2.. The second is that Biafra don't hope in anybody, that's why you see people telling him that they don't need Mark or place their trust in any mortal for Biafra restoration, that's why you saw a poster saying that only Chukwuokike Abiama is capable of restoring Biafra and not any Man or Mark........

Mark my words Biafra must be restored whether you like it or not
[/s]

Dream on. Biafra is a fraud.

Back to the topic, when i saw the news , I knew it was fake. Mark Zurkerberg will never bring himself so low to reply a flat headed person

I am Master of Flat-heads

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Refuse To Like His Facebook Page Mark Zucker by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mr brize u made a wise observation like I said because how u guys deny your shame I now post link on all my post...

You said hence it is a group anyone can create a group fine agreed. So i posted the facebook link so when u follow it. u see it was from the direct radio biafra london having over 800 thousand members...
Open the raw acidic link that kills all your observation

D person said anything not posted by Radio Biafra under Nnamdi Kanu is fake. Radio Biafra might mean the group or page.
Which means if its not from Radio Biafra Radio directed by Nnamdi Kanu is fake...

A group can be created by anyone but follow that link it is the official one.
And also observe how dey call him ode that he should look for gullible Biafrans not them. And they don't need marks help.

To make things short follow the link. Shame will catch u right now that it is from your ipob group. And fellow igbos are not willing to join hands lets get Biafra.

Follow the link it is raw
Re: Biafrans Refuse To Like His Facebook Page Mark Zucker by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Sorry Biafra embarassed cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: How We Plotted Pdp’s Downfall / Pix: See Buhari's Twitter Comment And The Response He Got / Nigerian Youths We Need To Stand Together Now For The Betterment On NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.