Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,687 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? (1382 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by omron(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good evening all....Today I called a girlfriend of mine to meet me at a place for a pick up.
I met her 2 months ago in ibadan,she was marketing a phone for sale and that day i couldnt buy but i collected her number,and one day i called her i woo her and she agree with me...her name is Isabella.
I started taking her out.
I have taken her out almost three occasions now,but one thing I noticed about her is that she is very greedy
whenever I take her out to visit a restaurant or joint before I even speak she would be ordering for food,pepper soups,drinks etc without even me asking her what she want to take.she always ask me she wants to buy a new phone which I promise to buy for her when I have money
one day she collected almost 2k food and drinks and collected 1k for transport from me.
so I carried her inside my car to drop her at her house.
whenever I ask her for sex she will tell me we just met and when she is asking for phone and money she doesn't think we just met.
so because of these I distant myself from her for a long time .
I lied for her I travelled to Abuja
cos she doesn't know my house.
so today I just decided to call her on phone to know where she is and she was exactly close to where I am
so I told her we should hang out for the past one month we ve seen.so we met and I drove her to a joint .when we got there as usual I tot she has changed , she started ordering for #1000 fish pepper soup and I told her straight I Dont have the power that am not that buoyant for now that we should leave that till other day
but I put my power bank close to my dashboard I have been using the power Bank for a long time and it has served me.so I didn't notice I left her inside my car to buy suya that we both eat
and we also take drink as well.
but to my suprise on getting home am still looking for my power bank.
I called.her why she didn't tell me she take my power but she denied and hang up the phone on me ..
pls nairalanders what should I do?
it's very painful...I hate it when people stole my thing...I prefer to give out than people stealing my thing...pls what should I do?
I need serious advice..
should I deal with her like seriously!
Expecting your replies ...thanks all

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by osemoses1234(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
U don jam rilli I never chop girl
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good for you.......

Konji no let you identify Chewing gum girl from beginning.
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by Davash222(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
That's dividend of your stupidity.. a slut outsmart you and you are asking what to do... Oya, goan kee yourself nau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by hibiscus76(f): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
You don't like her, she's too greedy and you keep asking her out on dates... what do you expect? you're even lucky she only stole a power bank? Which judging from your view of her, she'd not even see as stealing but collecting..take heart

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by Chanchit: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Eeeeeeyah! La-Looser!
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by orieoda(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
sell your car and buy another power bank grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by omron(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
hibiscus76:
You don't like her, she's too greedy and you keep asking her out on dates... what do you expect? you're even lucky she only stole a power bank? Which judging from your view of her, she'd not even see as stealing but collecting..take heart
what should I do now?she denied but am very sure she took it
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bro just delete her contact and cut all connections with her while still in your senses. So if one advise you to deal with her what will you do? Beat her up (which is assault) or call the police.... ( without solid evidence by the way).
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by DozieInc(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
That lady is cheap, greedy, and a thief, you are lucky its just your power bank she 'borrowed' , the best option is to cut all contacts with her and dont even think you can change her cos such girls are 'one week, one trouble' and a pest, continue at your own peril.
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by Rockyrascal(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
omron:
Good evening all....Today I called a girlfriend of mine to meet me at a place for a pick up.
I met her 2 months ago in ibadan,she was marketing a phone for sale and that day i couldnt buy but i collected her number,and one day i called her i woo her and she agree with me...her name is Isabella.
I started taking her out.
I have taken her out almost three occasions now,but one thing I noticed about her is that she is very greedy
whenever I take her out to visit a restaurant or joint before I even speak she would be ordering for food,pepper soups,drinks etc without even me asking her what she want to take.she always ask me she wants to buy a new phone which I promise to buy for her when I have money
one day she collected almost 2k food and drinks and collected 1k for transport from me.
so I carried her inside my car to drop her at her house.
whenever I ask her for sex she will tell me we just met and when she is asking for phone and money she doesn't think we just met.
so because of these I distant myself from her for a long time .
I lied for her I travelled to Abuja
cos she doesn't know my house.
so today I just decided to call her on phone to know where she is and she was exactly close to where I am
so I told her we should hang out for the past one month we ve seen.so we met and I drove her to a joint .when we got there as usual I tot she has changed , she started ordering for #1000 fish pepper soup and I told her straight I Dont have the power that am not that buoyant for now that we should leave that till other day
but I put my power bank close to my dashboard I have been using the power Bank for a long time and it has served me.so I didn't notice I left her inside my car to buy suya that we both eat
and we also take drink as well.
but to my suprise on getting home am still looking for my power bank.
I called.her why she didn't tell me she take my power but she denied and hang up the phone on me ..
pls nairalanders what should I do?
it's very painful...I hate it when people stole my thing...I prefer to give out than people stealing my thing...pls what should I do?
I need serious advice..
should I deal with her like seriously!
Expecting your replies ...thanks all
hmm....let's make her run mad

Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin grin sharp girl
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by drmikeadams(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin you saw all those signs ,u still dey follow her hup han down,, grin grin pls go and buy another power bank..hunger dey dis regime..i know say u go still call am again carry am commot again ..my nigerian hommies sef

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by Vision4God: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Oooow
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by cyprus000: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by bentlywills(m): 12:07am On Sep 28, 2016
Oga abeg go buy new power bank

When u dy ask her out, u remember us?

You dy ask us Wetin u go do, you don see detectives nah
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by NemzySeries(m): 1:00am On Sep 28, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] Use her greed against her.
Act cool, take her out and make her order heaven and earth. keep her busy with 'choppings,' then bail out on her.
You'll be home watching CNN before she realize what hit her.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by ritababe(f): 1:11am On Sep 28, 2016
hibiscus76:

exactly, he left her for two months without call and when konji want to kill him he remember her again and continue his foolishness.
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Ibadan girls
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by orimsamsam(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2016
firstking01:
Ibadan girls
wetin do ibadan girlz
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2016
orimsamsam:
wetin do ibadan girlz
No be ibadan girl dupe the opundecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by orimsamsam(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2016
firstking01:
No be ibadan girl dupe the opundecided
I knw. But u dey talk am as if ibadan girlz are bad
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2016
orimsamsam:
I knw. But dey talk am as if ibadan girlz are bad
Before nko, them no bad??

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by orimsamsam(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2016
firstking01:
Before nko, them no bad??
u can't use a girl action to generalize a whole city
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2016
orimsamsam:
u can't use a girl action to generalize a whole city
E be like say ibadan girls never do you something before.
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by orimsamsam(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2016
firstking01:
E be like say ibadan girls never do you something before.
were are u from
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2016
orimsamsam:
were are u from
In this case' it's inconsequentiaL.
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by orimsamsam(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2016
firstking01:
In this case' it's inconsequentiaL.
lol,. Why u no wan talk ur state naw.
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2016
angry angry
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by ImmaculateIfy: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2016
buy urslf a new power bank dat z all
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by VanBommel(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
You're lucky she didn't zoom off with your car. grin
Re: A Lady I Carried Inside My Car Stole My Power Bank Today What Should I Do? by xtervaganza(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
If I were you I would tell her not to worry about it that we are cool again

I would ask her to meet up in the evening so we can hang out .

Once shes in my car I'll drive her to a very dark place and beat the hell out of her.

Or if you're a gentleman like some people I know you should drive her to a secluded place and give her 5 hot slap

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Find It Hard Dating One Girl / Jane’s Evening (A Short Romantic Story) / Latest Pre-wedding Photos In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.