Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? (3825 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by BoiledHead(m): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by Vinshu(f): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Too long but let me take my time to read since I have secured the FTC Spot. Would modify after reading and summarise for others.

Summary:-

Alright guys. Here is the summary. He found a first time potential Slut on the street on his usual street time outs. And fell in love with the little girl because she was young and he was her first client. She fell in love first and they have had a wonderful relationship thus far. He changed her life from a drug addicted hoe to a responsible woman. And he felt his days on the streets looking for sluts for a night stand are over.

Suddenly she leaves for Lagos to see her father without packing anything along with hope of coming back to him and she never comes back! He is heartbroken. That's the summary.

My Opinion:-

I feel your pain. what you mentioned you didn't provide full details. When she rejected your offer to take her back, did she give a reason? If she did, can you share? Who knows she may still love you but family stuff you know.

I'm a woman and I know women more than you do. If she intended to leave for good, she won't go without her things. She would take all. For her to leave without them means she actually intended to return.

The dad talking to you means the dad was involved. Maybe he brainwashed her or told her something or did something that made her stay. If he didn't, he won't talk to you. It's not his concern. I suspect the dad either held her down for one reason she may or may not have told you because you didn't care to ask maybe out of anger. I get it. Try to hear her out and give her time. If she is yours she would come back. And believe me, for a woman to fall in love with you FIRST, and have unprotected sex with you the first time meeting you. it's genuine. That's too much even for a player at that age. The love is real.

But I would say "move on"!. Because I can imagine what you would have done at her place when you delivered her things. Whatever you did if out of anger would have spoiled things. So no hope. Unless you stayed cool which I doubt you did. Coz if you're cool, you wont post this yet.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by finalbosss1(m): 12:03am On Sep 28, 2016
poster abv will type smtin stupid,she's ah sadist

6 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by Strahovski1(m): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Poster above is right about poster above poster above shocked what was that...

Anyway op I feel your pain. I've passed through it before. Take heart, be a man and move on.. Let's see what the sadist above has to say undecided

Modified---

For those saying he tried to cage her you are wrong. You guys are looking at it as if he just kidnapped a girl and kept in his house. That is not true. Read the story well. Even the sadist above use the word "potential slut" meaning that she was not yet a Slut. She was about to be and he was her FIRST client. And she loved him FIRST. What else do you want him to do?

We dont choose who we love. Our hearts choose themselves. Love is truly blind.What matters is how u change the person to be a good person which he did and I applaud him for that.

But about caging her, that is wrong. The girl was unfair to leave him just like that. 20 years old is not a baby that cannot make a choice of her own. If she didn't like his actions she could have told him. And do you expect such a guy like that to leave her to roam free ? Take for example you find a child stealing then u punish the child for stealing and to ensure the child doesn't steal again u give the child anything he wants. Are u not going to still be close to the child to ensure he doesn't steal when u are not there? At least for a while? So that's the case of op and d girl. He kept her with himself so that she won't go back to the old life. Not that he would leave her alone and shout he has a girlfriend meanwhile she is in club. I get his point coz ive passed through it.

He just used brute force to change her and what matters is it worked according to him. She changed. So what do u guys mean by cage? Ok he should leave her to be fvcking around yes ? What I see here is the father brainwashed her as Vinshu said above. The father said some thing to her that made her leave. Because if she never plan to return she would have taken her stuff.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by FrankLampard: 12:06am On Sep 28, 2016
I smell BoiledEgg
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by dharay99: 12:10am On Sep 28, 2016
I don't read long crap, Neeeeeeeexxxxxxxt...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by BoiledHead(m): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2016
dharay99:
I don't read long crap, Neeeeeeeexxxxxxxt...

Use a laptop. It's not long. Your phone is too small that's why it appears long. It's not my fault
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by BoiledHead(m): 12:25am On Sep 28, 2016
Thanks.

You are right it's too late. I was so angry I and the dad ended in a fight and I left with anger and heartbreak.

So its over.

Vinshu:
Too long but let me take my time to read since I have secured the FTC Spot. Would modify after reading and summarise for others.

Summary:-

Alright guys. Here is the summary. He found a first time potential Slut on the street on his usual street time outs. And fell in love with the little girl because she was young and he was her first client. She fell in love first and they have had a wonderful relationship thus far. He changed her life from a drug addicted hoe to a responsible woman. And he felt his days on the streets looking for sluts for a night stand are over.

Suddenly she leaves for Lagos to see her father without packing anything along with hope of coming back to him and she never comes back! He is heartbroken. That's the summary.

My Opinion:-

I feel your pain. what you mentioned you didn't provide full details. When she rejected your offer to take her back, did she give a reason? If she did, can you share? Who knows she may still love you but family stuff you know.

I'm a woman and I know women more than you do. If she intended to leave for good, she won't go without her things. She would take all. For her to leave without them means she actually intended to return.

The dad talking to you means the dad was involved. Maybe he brainwashed her or told her something or did something that made her stay. If he didn't, he won't talk to you. It's not his concern. I suspect the dad either held her down for one reason she may or may not have told you because you didn't care to ask maybe out of anger. I get it. Try to hear her out and give her time. If she is yours she would come back. And believe me, for a woman to fall in love with you FIRST, and have unprotected sex with you the first time meeting you. it's genuine. That's too much even for a player at that age. The love is real.

But I would say "move on"!. Because I can imagine what you would have done at her place when you delivered her things. Whatever you did if out of anger would have spoiled things. So no hope. Unless you stayed cool which I doubt you did. Coz if you're cool, you wont post this yet.
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by Vinshu(f): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2016
BoiledHead:
Thanks.

You are right it's too late. I was so angry I and the dad ended in a fight and I left with anger and heartbreak.

So its over.

I'm sorry
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by tellwisdom: 1:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Nicca, u failed me...Rule no1 in a relationship- "Do not love". It's a sin.
Give her a good treat and that's it. Don't go beyond, man angry

The only woman permitted to be loved is your mom. She's the only one who will stand by you, no matter the circumstances. Even ur wife will get tired of you someday but your mom?? Mbanu angry. Don't repeat that mistake again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by Kakamorufu(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2016
sorry ehn. e dey happen. u shlda not trust d bitch. my babe go do Nysc for north. na I'm she change character since. Buh am still alive acting cool and not brooding over some bitchrs who give zero Bleep about u
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2016
the story nor still lemme understand.

what's her explanation for leaving and back to her parents house?
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by firstking01(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2016
An ashawo will still remain an ashawo, e dey their blood.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by ikp120(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2016
I am glad to hear that she finally found a way out!

**Dancing happily on the thread**

First of all, you tried to cage her like one of your property, which she was not.

Secondly, you feel that your spending on her gives you a right of way; bro remember you changed her life from being a prostitute to a better lady... There are only 2 classes of people that spending on gives you a right of way on: Prostitutes and your wife.

Thirdly, you even fought with the dad over her. Na wa o; but I understand though.

My advice:
First, quit being possessive. When you possess a lady, and she feels trapped, when she sees a way of escape, she will be gone faster than you can blink an eye. Even if you do heaven and earth for her, give her enough liberty.

Secondly, do your homework and get her phone and social media contacts. She really loves you, but her dad did a neat job and you were really possessive.

Thirdly, send her recharge card without letting her know it is you.

Fourthly, call her and talk with her like a friend.

Fifthly, schedule a meeting with her and apologise for the way you treated her that pissed her off. Remind her of how she made you a better person. Tell her that you have learnt your lessons.

PS:
I know you will be like "but I deserve better than that ". Bro you don't deserve nothing because she has a will of her own. She is no longer within your beck and call, therefore if you still want her, you have to switch mood and get her back, else forget about her and move on.

GOODLUCK!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2016

MY CONCLUSION BASED ON WHAT YOU JUST NARRATED IS THAT YOU'RE A REALLY F00LISH PERSON. I WONDER WHY YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE THAT IN YOUR ATTRIBUTES. IT SHOULD BE PRESENT EVEN IN YOUR CV.
THE WORD "F00LISH" CAME INTO EXISTENCE SPECIALLY BECAUSE OF YOU.

JUST LOOK AT THIS......

BoiledHead:

I have been going to so many clubs and brothels carrying different girls.
Then one fateful night, I picked a certain girl. This girl was very young(19 years). We had unprotected sex and she told me it was her first time and I was her first customer that even her bill (10k) it's a friend that ask her to say the 10k that she doesn't know anything in that field. And she let me have unprotected sex because she was drawn to me.

UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PEDDLER? AND EVEN WENT ON TO PLAN MARRIAGE WITHOUT CONFIRMATION OF HER HEALTH STATUS? undecided
NOW YOU'RE CRYING FOUL AND CALLING WOMEN ALL SORT OF NAMES, WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK CHARGE AND CAUSED YOUR OWN MISFORTUNE... undecided

BOILEDHEAD, YOU DULL.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by waywardpikin: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2016
BoiledHead, one single brain you no get.
You mean to tell me you fell in love with a ho.oker??
You let a 19/20 year old turn you into a vegetable?
Moronic i.diot

6 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2016
maybe u did something that she didnt like and she dont know how 2 tell u.. try asking her what the problem is and resolve it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by mulattoclaro(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2016
Guys are the cause of their own problems. When will you guys ever realize that once a Hoe is always a Hoe. Why send money on a girl you're not married to? Don't you guys ever learn anything?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2016
tellwisdom:
Nicca, u failed me...Rule no1 in a relationship- "Do not love". It's a sin.
Give her a good treat and that's it. Don't go beyond, man angry

The only woman permitted to be loved is your mom. She's the only one who will stand by you, no matter the circumstances. Even ur wife will get tired of you someday but your mom?? Mbanu angry. Don't repeat that mistake again
I pray u end up marrying someone worse than you.... EWU
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2016
BoiledHead:
Good day nairalanders.

Where do I start from? I swear I weep as I type this. My father told me that it's only a woman that can bring a strong man to his knees. The last time I shed tears was when I lost a good friend/mentor. Over 8 years ago.

I cried on Sunday like a small kid. That tells how heartbroken I am. Nairaland hear me.

Let me go back to memory lane... I deliberately made use of my real nairaland account and not some anonymous account as most people do so you can see my profile. Take your time to go through it you would notice I patronise prostitutes alot. It's not as if I am too rich or I can't keep a woman.. the problem is/was

I COULDN'T GET A WOMAN IN THE FIRST PLACE!

My attributes:
- I live a coded life.
- Even my neighbors don't know my name. Yes
- I don't go out except when I go to my office.
- I don't club. But I go to club to pick sex workers.
- I don't even have male friends let alone female

So tell me, how would a person like me get a woman? Just tell me. It's impossible.

I have been going to so many clubs and brothels carrying different girls. Then one fateful night, I picked a certain girl. This girl was very young(19 years). We had unprotected sex and she told me it was her first time and I was her first customer that even her bill (10k) it's a friend that ask her to say the 10k that she doesn't know anything in that field. And she let me have unprotected sex because she was drawn to me.

Let me cuT the story short.. I got very close emotionally with this girl. Even my friend who was with me told me he noticed the girl likes me that I should use the opportunity to settle down that how would I continue patronising prostitutes.. that let it end with her. That at most I change her life and make her my own.

So we started seeing each other. . Many times she calls me to check on me.. I do the same then one day my friend and I took her to a place where she then openly admitted she loved me I did not really reply.. I just told her to "maintain and let's see". I fell in love with her too.

Nairaland, I took her off the streets.. changed her life completely. She looked like gutter now she looks like a queen. She was a drug addict, a smoker, a wasted teenager. She quit those things. I made her a better person. She even became proud of herself. I spent money. Because I cannot look like dollar and my girlfriend looks like naira. I hope you understand. I made her like me.

She celebrated her 20 years birthday last thursday. I celebrated it for her. Her family isn't so straight like that. Sometimes she misbehave it's my friend that would plead on her behalf. Even my friend took her like a sister. Spent his own resources just to make her somebody.

Many times I quit business trips just to be with her. So she doesn't take me as one player. I even took her to Abuja with me one time on a trip of mine. I did everything a responsible man would do for a woman he loves. And she made me know she loved me.

She did something really bad so I broke the phone I bought for her out of anger. My friend as usual begged for her after she cried for my forgiveness. So I told her to move in with me so I can monitor her well before she does something even worse. So we have been living together like a couple. I was so happy that finally my days on the streets at night are over. And she assured me with her actions that indeed they were over with her by my side. Even her family noticed how she became a new person so they got interest in her again. They were communicating with her through me since she had no phone. The mum the dad and even the grandma. I was even happy that it would be easier to marry her since the family knows me and with all I have done for their daughter.

Last week Friday, she told me she was going to see her dad out of town and she would be back same day. She didn't even pack anything she went empty because she would come back to me. She didn't return. Saturday no news.

Then Sunday, brothers and sisters she sent a text message to me telling me she is back to her town to stay and thanking me for all i have done.

FOR REAL? JUST LIKE THAT? She called me and even the dad spoke with me and told me some nonsense story beggining me in the name of God. Really? but in a nutshell the girl is gone. I was so sad I cried. So after all my labor.. this is what I get? After all the weeks and months we have been? The plans we had?

I went to see her today in Lagos to drop her stuff and bags with my friend. And I asked her if she wants to come back to town with me.. she looked me in the eye and said NO.

Nairaland, where do I start from? Would I go back to the street? Start my old boring life again? Something I graduated from? Wold I start cooking again? When someone prepared my meals? Would I start sleeping alone again when someone slept in my arms all the while?

Women are wicked.
Life is unfair.
I don't blame the players.. now I know what they went through. I swear who no go... no know... Many won't understand me. But those that have been there understands.

It is well.
young man women are not wicked ,there is nothing like a good wife or girlfriend .i think your major problem is that you are an introvert from your write up one can easily deduced that fact.you need to associate not just with people but the right people ,you need to know life is never straight ,you need to come back on your feet and change your lifestyle maybe go to clubs,confrences and just socialize with people. you are not the only one who has an heart that has been broken,,
i ,if you go back to your oldways you are not any better than her (the lady who dumped you)infact she will be better than you atleast she isn't going back to her oldways,
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by BoiledHead(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2016
I think you are the fool here...

what part of my post did I mention that I didn't confirm her health status? and if I patronise prostitutes it doesn't make me less of a man.

so get a life fool

CAPSLOCKED:

MY CONCLUSION BASED ON WHAT YOU JUST NARRATED IS THAT YOU'RE A REALLY F00LISH PERSON. I WONDER WHY YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE THAT IN YOUR ATTRIBUTES. IT SHOULD BE PRESENT EVEN IN YOUR CV.
THE WORD "F00LISH" CAME INTO EXISTENCE SPECIALLY BECAUSE OF YOU.

JUST LOOK AT THIS......

UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PEDDLER? AND EVEN WENT ON TO PLAN MARRIAGE WITHOUT CONFIRMATION OF HER HEALTH STATUS? undecided
NOW YOU'RE CRYING FOUL AND CALLING WOMEN ALL SORT OF NAMES, WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK CHARGE AND CAUSED YOUR OWN MISFORTUNE... undecided

BOILEDHEAD, YOU DULL.
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by BoiledHead(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2016
You sound just like the father...

I tried to cage her? are you for real?

A girl who was begging me to take her to my place? If you were in my shoes would u just leave such a girl on her own so she can go back to those things behind your back?

A girl that even the grandma ask if I want to marry her. I did not tell her not to go to school. I did not tie her with rope.. everything she did was out of her own free will.

oh u wanted me to leave her to be free so that one night she would go to club I won't know?

Even her mum was ok with her staying with me.. so what are u saying? A girl with a past like her own needs close supervision. not to be left free like a normal girl until she has proven to change. Evan her friends who were cultists maltreated her.. she used my influence in then police to arrest them.. so I should leave her with cultists to live with?

don't b3 an ungrateful person. u sound like one

ikp120:
I am glad to hear that she finally found a way out!

**Dancing happily on the thread**

First of all, you tried to cage her like one of your property, which she was not.

Secondly, you feel that your spending on her gives you a right of way; bro remember you changed her life from being a prostitute to a better lady... There are only 2 classes of people that spending on gives you a right of way on: Prostitutes and your wife.

Thirdly, you even fought with the dad over her. Na wa o; but I understand though.

My advice:
First, quit being possessive. When you possess a lady, and she feels trapped, when she sees a way of escape, she will be gone faster than you can blink an eye. Even if you do heaven and earth for her, give her enough liberty.

Secondly, do your homework and get her phone and social media contacts. She really loves you, but her dad did a neat job and you were really possessive.

Thirdly, send her recharge card without letting her know it is you.

Fourthly, call her and talk with her like a friend.

Fifthly, schedule a meeting with her and apologise for the way you treated her that pissed her off. Remind her of how she made you a better person. Tell her that you have learnt your lessons.

PS:
I know you will be like "but I deserve better than that ". Bro you don't deserve nothing because she has a will of her own. She is no longer within your beck and call, therefore if you still want her, you have to switch mood and get her back, else forget about her and move on.

GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by schumastic(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2016
this land is for sale, any interested buyer cus this post is hitting fp
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by bamisepeters(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2016
I don't think she is done with you, there is still more to it. She obviously did not have the intention on leaving you, something transpired that you must know which you did not allow. Please if you love her genuinely let her talk and you do the listening, i can assure you that things will return to normalcy.
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by tellwisdom: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2016
LadyB1195:

I pray u end up marrying someone worse than you.... EWU

grin grin Your thin leg like cotton bud
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by Trudiee(f): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2016
its really sad..

from all you typed, you showed love.. and made this girl a better person, inwardly and outwardly.

but eh, i smell a rat. that girl still loves you. she quit drugs and that life because of you, she asks for forgiveness when she offends you.

the first poster could be right. her dad would not have gotten involved if he didnt say something to her. or maybe he didn't say anything. maybe someone else said something.

so let me get this straigh.. she just up n left like that? no signs?

so sorry
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by sauceEEP(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Op the babe truly loved you but she was compelled to quit the relationship by her family. But why would you cohabit with someone your not married to for so long? That's wrong, forget the issue of monitoring her which you gave as a reason, its wrong considering her age.

The truth of the matter is that her family felt awkward about the cohabitation so they deviced a means to pull her off your grips.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by ikp120(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2016
BoiledHead:
You sound just like the father...

I tried to cage her? are you for real?

A girl who was begging me to take her to my place? If you were in my shoes would u just leave such a girl on her own so she can go back to those things behind your back?

A girl that even the grandma ask if I want to marry her. I did not tell her not to go to school. I did not tie her with rope.. everything she did was out of her own free will.

oh u wanted me to leave her to be free so that one night she would go to club I won't know?

Even her mum was ok with her staying with me.. so what are u saying? A girl with a past like her own needs close supervision. not to be left free like a normal girl until she has proven to change. Evan her friends who were cultists maltreated her.. she used my influence in then police to arrest them.. so I should leave her with cultists to live with?

don't b3 an ungrateful person. u sound like one

Bro cool down and take a bottle of chilled coke. I really hail you for being generous. You had her all these while because she needed your help and as you posted, her family were not in good terms with her. Now everything has changed, and she can now leave her normal life without depending on you. She now has a choice, which she never really had while she was with you because he that pays the bills pulls the strings. Bro money got her to you, but this time around you have to get her without money, because she doesn't need your money as she did before. You tried but it does not
work that way. She was desperate but now she is no longer that way. I have dated a girl like that in school. She had issues with her dad so he quit paying her bills, hence he started dating this guy who had the ability to pay bills. But I asked her out (she said she was single ) and we started dating. Then I dug into her phone and found out that she had a bf at home. I felt bad, but didn't burst out. I stopped calling her. She sensed the distance and confronted me. She told me that she had no one, that the guy I saw in her chat was a guy that was taking good care of her. He bought her an Infinix note phone of 40k+. She said she still loved him. So I advised her to stay with him. While we remained friends.

Bro you did well, but you have to know that things have changed. She can make her choice now.
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by lolu20: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2016
heartbroken for girl wey u don yansh.stupid
Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by BoiledHead(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2016
ikp120:

Bro cool down and take a bottle of chilled coke. I really hail you for being generous. You had her all these while because she needed your help and as you posted, her family were not in good terms with her. Now everything has changed, and she can now leave her normal life without depending on you. She now has a choice, which she never really had while she was with you because he that pays the bills pulls the strings. Bro money got her to you, but this time around you have to get her without money, because she doesn't need your money as she did before. You tried but it does not
work that way. She was desperate but now she is no longer that way. I have dated a girl like that in school. She had issues with her dad so he quit paying her bills, hence he started dating this guy who had the ability to pay bills. But I asked her out (she said she was single ) and we started dating. Then I dug into her phone and found out that she had a bf at home. I felt bad, but didn't burst out. I stopped calling her. She sensed the distance and confronted me. She told me that she had no one, that the guy I saw in her chat was a guy that was taking good care of her. He bought her an Infinix note phone of 40k+. She said she still loved him. So I advised her to stay with him. While we remained friends.

Bro you did well, but you have to know that things have changed. She can make her choice now.

No you are still wrong.

This is a girl that clearly told me she never needed my money when I asked her the question. A girl that told me several times how much she wanted her future to revolve around me. A girl that went as far as telling her grandma and mum she has found a soul mate she is happy with and both mum and grandma got to.know.me. what are we talking about?

If she never loved me she won't have done all those things. I know she loved me. Anything she did she always sought after my advice on that thing. It's more than what you think. The only major thing I know I bought for her was her phone(50k) and a teddy bear. Nothing more. So how much is that? A girl that sees millionaires even richer than me everyday in club that she goes? Before she finally met me and decided to "huslte"? Why didn't she follow them? Even my friend told me same.thing.

I have tested her secretly and she passed my tests. She would even come home to tell me guys that made passes at her with their SUV and Cars. I don't expect you to understand.

Even when she told me she won't come back with me she cried as she said it. So your point is baseless. What hurt me most is the fact that she just decided to leave me without warning. Although she begged me she would come back to me but come back when? Only God knows the things she would be doing in that Lagos that may be unholy. I was at peace when she was with me and my eyes on her. Not when she is far that is why I ended it.

You talk of her family reuniting.. they did not reunite when she was on the streets? Even the mum appreciated me but the dad did not. The dad that divorce and marry another woman? That one is a dad? He forgot his daught er for years.. then one day he saw her on Facebook. Her pics she posed with me in a flight. He remember he has a daughter. Useless man.

When she was a Slut he did not know he had a daughter. Abeg talk truth where truth dey

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by BoiledHead(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2016
Trudiee:
its really sad..

from all you typed, you showed love.. and made this girl a better person, inwardly and outwardly.

but eh, i smell a rat. that girl still loves you. she quit drugs and that life because of you, she asks for forgiveness when she offends you.

the first poster could be right. her dad would not have gotten involved if he didnt say something to her. or maybe he didn't say anything. maybe someone else said something.

so let me get this straigh.. she just up n left like that? no signs?

so sorry

She told me before she was going to meet her dad and I know. Coz the dad saw her on Facebook and got interest in her again after abandoning her for 4 years. After he had seen the fruit of my labor. He called her to just visit him.

I know. I even gave her money for transport. Only God knows what he told her. Where was he when I was working? When I don work finish.. make his ashawo daughter a human being.. he remember his daughter.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? by Malayy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
I swear, this op no get self value and worth.. if I were you, I would yansh yansh and yansh her, then throw her away.. a hoe is always a hoe..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Dr. Tommy, The Sexiest Gynaecology Doctor Ever & He Is A Nigerian (pics) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Have Once Dated A Gold Digger Can Relate To / It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.