Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (68083 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Correctgist(f): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
A Rich Nigerian man who goes by the name Willie has taken to SnapChat to write on how he was ditched by his girlfriend when he had nothing.

According to him, the lady left him for a rich man just because he was broke and now that he is already established, she is making attempt to get back to him. But the door is shut already.

Willie wrote on SnapChat:

If you waited & trusted me, today we woulda been the $¥iT. All I needed was a bit of time but u left a soul mate for so called solvency and a red car.

You eloped with an old man with absolutely nothing in common who can’t love or plug u right. You change number everything, i don’t even know how I got over it. Las Las levels don change, I fit blow that red Honda Accord plus the duplex that you were tripping over on Cristal in one night, no shaking.

Now u hitting me up when he snoring at night, I can hear baby crying and you’re calling me BOO saying you still love me bla bla bla and the rest. Really?
Well… In your next life “BOO” remember to be patient and remember that a determined young hustler with ambition MUST touch that mulla bigtime one day, na just time! only time!!
We don’t want BOO no mo, Right now, the only BOO we want is a Bugatti #Time
#BetOnTheHustler

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-big-boy-writes-on-how-his-girlfriend-left-him-when-he-was-broke-pics/

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by dingbang(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Na dem dey rush you now.. Be happy grin

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

37 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by delugajackson: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Now you hitting me up when he snoring at night. I can hear baby crying and you calling me BOO, saying you still love me.
She sure is an unrepentant, thirsty little b.itch with no single iota of shame.

I always tell guys that "NOBODY can take your WOMAN, they can only take your HOE."

470 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Burgerlomo: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Don't mind her she just played herself period cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by softwerk(f): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
In the voice of Patorankin.......I'm available, ama ama available. Call me! kiss grin

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Shelumiel: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Success has many fathers but failure is an orphan .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by SirMichael1: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin

You didn't trust him and weren't patient enough. Now, maga don pay and he's flexing life plus the ill-gotten wealth.

Every yahoo guy has a pay day. grin

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Jay5mie: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
softwerk:
In the voice of Patorankin.......I'm available, ama ama available. Call me! kiss grin
Olosho embarassed

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
I like this "the only boo we want is a buggati" grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by blujoi(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol, that’s what’s up
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by BruncleZuma: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Is he Dangote or the dudes that run Red Media, Jobberman, Jumia, Konga ...abeg we need to understand his context of being rich.

He can afford certain things but Rich...really Op, really?
That's showoff money.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by seedord247(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Every dude in nigeria passed through this unless you are still broke!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
This idiot too wan trend

11 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by ItzBIM(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hope he made his money legally

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Kira290(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
gold diggers every where..
That's why I always advice my friends:work for your own money..
Stop being a leech...jeez..

Add me on Skype guys:
Kira 290

Thanks cool

7 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by JacksonOyibo: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
liar.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Bossontop(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:

She sure is an unrepentant, thirsty little b.itch with no single iota of shame.

I always tell guys that "NOBODY can take your WOMAN, they can only take your HOE."
True dat

8 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by darlenese(f): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
foolish girl, just because he did yahoo you want to go back to him. remain in your marriage, cold or not, the old man has genuine money. this nigga here is a Yahoo plus nigga , msheeeew

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by omerah86(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Jesus Wept
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by HisSexcellency(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Attention seekers everywhere these days. A little research on this guy might reveal that non of this shiit he wrote ever happened, just seeking ways to inform his social media friends that he now has money to spend.
Cheap popularity seeker undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by BuhariM(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Both of them are sick.... You didn't tell us how you make that money

12 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Divay22(f): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
ItzBIM:
Hope he made his money legally
Yes he did grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by dlondonbadboy: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
YahooBoy!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by chrischukszy01(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
That's how my ex jus dey disturb me say she won come back. Me no send am cause I don close ha chapter!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
G
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Pavore9: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Social media...

Are families not nurturing their daughters to be financially independent or at what point did things go wrong?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by marttol: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by TeeSeven(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
This post sadly sums up the warped mentality of an average young Nigerian about wealth.
Nobody, I REPEAT, no rich person flaunt their (legitimate) wealth by displaying cash! That's not how it works!
If you doubt me, just observe Dangote, Otedola, Bill Gates, etc.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by beatmonster(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
This is where I respect white girls so times. They stick with you during your hustling period. They support you throughout the struggle.

Most Nigerians girls are fair weather people

17 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by crafteck(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
softwerk:

Don't be oo, ur 4 me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.