Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) (51647 Views)

Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta / Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by imoleaye(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin ogun mu werey
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Berlynn:
after this i doubt if this nigga is ganna steal again ....i trust my Akwaibom people see as em humble the man grin

Lalasticlala you need to see this wink

Modifies* Ftc for the very first time 'twerking'

Hahahahhaahaahaaha
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
BodyKiss:

Please, by all means do. I live and grew up in this country, and I believe juju is fake. If you think it's otherwise, prove it.

Are you ready to sacrifice a soul for the test?
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bollinger:

unfreaking believable.
For your mind.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
that awkward moment
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BodyKiss(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

Are you ready to sacrifice a soul for the test?

I don't have time for long talk, if you believe juju is potent, please prove it for us doubting Thomases to see. Tired of hearsay and Nollywood prove of juju's potency.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by ebenholer(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
But Not only the charmed man should have been arrested But d owner as well for putting electrifying charms in such uncompleted building...and such is unacceptable to this generation
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

For your mind.

I need to buy you a round trip to Europe to get exposed. You need it badly.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bollinger:

I need to buy you a round trip to Europe to get exposed. You need it badly.

Lol. I yaff suffered. Oya buy me the trip o.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by raphieMontella: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

Tell me how many places in abroad you have witnessed racism against a black man.

Re u alive?
India??
Saudi arabia?
Ultimate russia?
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
raphieMontella:
Re u alive? India?? Saudi arabia? Ultimate russia?
Were u there?
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by raphieMontella: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

The so-called world power got their powers from where

You need to start reading books authored by the whites about occultism and magics.

You don't know the power behind this great people and country you hear about. Hmmm
russia became a world power by magic?
China?
Re you for real?
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by raphieMontella: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

Were u there?
dont feign ignorance.. News and protests,,killings...evidences are there brruh...
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
raphieMontella:
russia became a world power by magic? China? Re you for real?

Where did they get their powers from?
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

dont feign ignorance..
News and protests,,killings...evidences are there brruh...

It's the same way you are feigning ignorance concerning the reports you hear about juju and voodoos.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by raphieMontella: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

Where did they get their powers from?
hahahahahaha... You're kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by raphieMontella: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

It's the same way you are feigning ignorance concerning the reports you hear about juju and voodoos.
i have people in the US...so i have first hand evidence to myself...
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

Lol. I yaff suffered. Oya buy me the trip o.

Ok. I should be done with the processing by 2050.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bollinger:

Ok. I should be done with the processing by 2050.
Lmao.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
raphieMontella:
i have people in the US...so i have first hand evidence to myself...
Tell the victims to go spiritual.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by haryomikun(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bollinger:

What a people. And they wonder why they are lagging behind in everything. I wonder how you'll survive in Europe and America? Smh.
Leave these ones abeg. They're irreparable when it comes to the 'mumuness' part of their brain. The younger generation is remarkably wiser in that aspect

2 Likes

Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by haryomikun(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

I really pity ur ignorance so you think this is magun? Go check online and see how even white people also get stuck. It is due to the vacuum in the vagina and tight well fited pvvsy and Diik.
They don't know anything yet
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Alobogab(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Could this mean, juju is real.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by XaintJoel20: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
inpeace:
what do you think should happen to this girls?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l22h9M6dt_A
I just wasted my megabytes.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 01, 2016
jeff1993:
E DON RED FOR AM ...... IF ANY ATHEISt in d house can tell me why dis guy got stuck to d rods ........I will eat my head!!!!

Thus is to show d atheist in d house dat JUJU exist ........ if there is something I hate....... it us seeing Nigerian atheist ....... I prefer agnostic to em!!!!!!

I'm an atheist. Kill urself.

That fella needs psychiatric help
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Zalam5: 1:08am On Oct 01, 2016
amuokuko:
Labbish.....

That aint a thief but a mental man...

how could he be stealing an already fabricated pillar iron bars..
I wonder ooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God / Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.