Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) (36069 Views)

Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint / Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Buhari As A Federal Commissioner Of Petroleum (1970s Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nice boobs
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) by whao: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Point of correction @op it's not call RMIDP but NCFRMI (NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR REFUGEES, MIGRANT AND INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSON).

I pray she will come and do her best and not join hand with the like of Jibrin as the former commissioner did to steal billions of naira that is meant for the displaced.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) by whao: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Point of correction @op it's not call RMIDP but NCFRMI (NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR REFUGEES, MIGRANT AND INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSON).

I pray she will come and do her best and not join hand with the like of Jibrin as the former commissioner did to steal billions of naira that is meant for the displaced.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) by 9japride(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Guyman02:
PMB is promoting young Northern women and men to positions of authority and appointing very elderly men of 83 years from the South. kwontinu!
By the time youths from the south will realize the ongoing scheme the northern youths would have acquired all the necessary political experience and connections needed to keep power within the region while they rant online abusing themselves as IPOD or Afonja.

Its an old trick, thats why the guy trying Saraki Justice Danladi Umar is 41 years and the north will keep producing the Chief Justices of Nigeria because the become judges at younger ages while their southern counterparts would have retired long before the reach the rank of being in line for CJ.

Hadiza the MD of NPA is 40 years and she is already recruiting several northerners into key positions in the NPA some of whom I know personally while pretending to be advertising few vacancies for millions of southerners to apply.
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind our youths in d nearest future northerners will reign supreme in all government establishment.
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) by drstone1: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Arewa..
On behalf of all afonjas,we say nice one to buhari's 'another' achievementg. grin

is she related to turai?

I was going to ask the same thing. Another Arewa appointment. Oby Ezekwesily go hear this one and feel bad. Say na only me den never reward, despite my good services with BBOG campaign against Patience and her husband.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) by angusakpuogwu: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
woooow she's my birthday mate what a nice record. I admire you ma. how can I get to meet this personality
Re: Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Idiotic Buhari. Appointing a parasite failed travel agen's clerk as federal commissioner for refugees because she is a northerner and nominee of his kidnap plotting Amina Mohammed. Kontinu. 2019 is coming quickly. Corruption

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" / Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.