Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures (19024 Views)

Kill Amina Zakari, Soyebi Or Any INEC Official Trying To Rig In Ondo: AD Group / Edo 2016: INEC Compromising Ballot Paper To Rig In Favour Of APC / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

I worked in an Orient field is diffrent from i worked for Orient
I never worked for Orient get that straight, I worked in an orient field'
If you worked there during the presidential elections, lets ask ourselves questions

Not everyone is an Inec staff...
And not all Inec staffs are posted around the site...

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

Anyway thanks for acknowledging to us that you don't work in Orient.
That being said and with the way you rigmarole on answering arguments and to confirm to us that you are just an ordinary onlooker, I have no other argument with you BC my question cannot be answered by an onlooker. No need drilling you further...

My mission is accomplished.
If you had any useable sense, you will know that, working in an orient field for drilling and working for orient petroleum as a staff are two different things, unfortunately you dont sad

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

Not everyone is an Inec staff...
And not all Inec staffs are posted around the site...
yeah Mr knowall, not everyone is an INEC staff, which you can never be, cox you will know INEC dont post staff to drilling rigs

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

If you had any useable sense, you will know that, working in an orient field for drillingand working for orient petroleum as a staff are two different things, unfortunately you dont sad

Gerrarahere!!! I have no other business with you.

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

Gerrarahere!!! I have no other business with you.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2016

I wonder how it feels like laughing on empty brains... maybe a psycho...

Who give a fk
Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Chukazu: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

I don't know about the volume, but there is exploration going there, some fields drilled by total and bought over by Orient.
The two wells Orient drilled by themselves were abandoned.
I don't know if they have resumed drilling there, I doubt as the area is still under contention.
from your assertion, it's obviously you haven't been there in recent time..so alot could have gone on in your absence, so is more of assumption

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chukazu:

from your assertion, it's obviously you haven't been there in recent time..so alot could have gone on in your absence, so is more of assumption
I left there before the governorship election last year,
I think the kogi attack was sometime around june or july last year cant remember,before the attack, the well had not been delivered and DWC who were drilling in another location went on strike,nothing notable was reported to have happened throughout last year, I was with the company man Mr Emeka who was in charge of the T43 location sometime last month and he said he wasnt aware of any activity there, am not doubting that much could have happened without my knowledge, but for a drilling activity that will take production from 3,000 BPD to 20,000 BPD in 12 months, that cant go unnoticed expecially in an area like anambara.
note I have also considered if there were some corked wells, which were opened, but i seriously doubt

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by SlayerSupreme: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
[s]
CliffordOrji:
So the Igala people from Kogi state are also Afonja Guy let us stop deceiving ourself. The NBC have not resolved the land dispute over where the purported Oil field is located in either Kogi or Anambra state.

There is an active Igala Militia in Ibaji that have vowed to violently take hold of the territory in question. There is an ongoing silent oil war in that axis; instead of us to face the reality, we are busy on the internet shouting ''afonja'' ''ofemmmanu''
[/s]
You must be the leader of the militia. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by MadamExcellency: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
post=49742957:

You know ndi ngwa na di brief and you know people with ngwa size ana gi ekwe na miri oku na egbu mbe grin grin

The impostor has suddenly become Ngwa because of his moniker.

I have confronted him severally even after he was reprimanded by Israeliairforce (Ngwakwe) for attacking Igbos and Ngwa's interests.

Forget about him, he is a typical Igbo hater.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:

The impostor has suddenly become Ngwa because of his moniker.

I have confronted him severally even after he was reprimanded by Israeliairforce (Ngwakwe) for attacking Igbos and Ngwa's interests.

Forget about him, he is a typical Igbo hater.
says the man with a female moniker
If i am not Ngwa may my generation never see good things
If i am may the same be unto you
If you are bold say amen

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by rusher14: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

If you are bold say amen

You speak like a professional in the oil industry.

I'm simply observing.
Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
rusher14:

You speak like a professional in the oil industry.

I'm simply observing.
thanks
knowledge is not absolute or definate
Am not into core drilling,
I have been fortunate to work in a lot of locations during drilling as an E.E in an enviromental company
Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by borntosuccess(m): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
proudly anambarian, aguleri to be precise, HAppy Recession 2 all d zombies all over naija

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Chiefobdk1: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Gay spotted. Thanks for accepting defeat Olodo rapata

u come across as afonja hater
Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by rusher14: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

thanks
knowledge is not absolute or definate
Am not into core drilling,
I have been fortunate to work in a lot of locations during drilling as an E.E in an enviromental company

I totally agree and understand your position.

Oil companies hardly own rigs or seismic equipment.
What they often do is lease them for their operations.
Members of these teams are employees of the service companies with the operators having their one or two reps on site.

Most pictures taken on site operations that aren't of confidential significance are taken by newbies or temps who take them for sentimental reasons or simply to advertise their roles within such establishments.

Anyway, I don't know much about the oriental operation but I can tell you have some experience or info.
Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
rusher14:

I totally agree and understand your position.

Oil companies hardly own rigs or seismic equipment.
What they often do is lease them for their operations.
Members of these teams are employees of the service companies with the operators having their one or two reps on site.

Most pictures taken on site operations that aren't of confidential significance are taken by newbies or temps who take them for sentimental reasons or simply to advertise their roles within such establishments.

Anyway, I don't know much about the oriental operation but I can tell you have some experience or info.
I think the only oil companies that own their drilling rigs are seplat and oando, (i might be wrong)
For a country that is 80% dependent on crude, we are really bereft of knowledge in the sector.
When I was there Orient were in serious need of Technical and Finacial partners

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by RareDiamonds: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
I am not in doubt that you have some knowledge of Orient drilling operations. I have learned some things from your analysis. However, i want to ask these questions:

1. How many oil wells can you tell or guess is producing for Orient Petroleum

2. Can you give an estimate of the likely oil and gas volumes being produced.

Proudlyngwa:

I think the only oil companies that own their drilling rigs are seplat and oando, (i might be wrong)
For a country that is 80% dependent on crude, we are really bereft of knowledge in the sector.
When I was there Orient were in serious need of Technical and Finacial partners
Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
RareDiamonds:
I am not in doubt that you have some knowledge of Orient drilling operations. I have learned some things from your analysis. However, i want to ask these questions:

1. How many oil wells can you tell or guess is producing for Orient Petroleum

2. Can you give an estimate of the likely oil and gas volumes being produced.

when I left T43 was drilling Ana5 while DWC was drilling Ana4
I know T43 was abandoned while DWC went on strike due to funding
by the names ana4 and ana5 ,you should know there were three wells before them, I think there was also one other well but I cant remember the name.
production was low as transportation was by barges,
i think there was a refinery there, I dont know if it was functional though.
at my back you have the loading badges

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Call07034780891: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
It is clear as night and day that oil production has been going on in commercial quantity here in Anambra..

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by CSTR2: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
This proudly ngwa guy is funny. I even thought the guy was trying to deny existence of oil but instead he is trying to argue over semantics in the naming of oil companies as if that is what is really important here.
Some people on this forum are mentally unstable. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
CSTR2:
This proudly ngwa guy is funny. I even thought the guy was trying to deny existence of oil but instead he is trying to argue over semantics in the naming of oil companies as if that is what is really important here.
Its because of people like you, the black race is still termed backwards.
People are putting in bogus facts and inaccurate figures without ever being somewhere, and am trying to correct them and you say it's not important,
What will posterity remember you for

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by CSTR2: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Its because of people like you, the black race is still termed backwards.
People are putting in bogus facts and inaccurate figures without ever being somewhere, and am trying to correct them and you say it's not important,
What will posterity remember you for
Alright.
More power to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by MadamExcellency: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

If you are bold say amen

Another covetous misogynist who can't stand intelligent ladies.

Perhaps, you are ashamed of your heritage hence your claims to be from a place you know nothing about including the name composition, history and the people and moreover, you are the most treble and shameless Igbo hater that goes about questioning any goodnews coming out from the East and at the same time taking side against the common good of the Easterners.

Get lost, you obdurate impostor.

6 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Another covetous misogynist who can't stand intelligent ladies.

Perhaps, you are ashamed of your heritage hence your claims to be from a place you know nothing about including the name composition, history and the people and moreover, you are the most treble and shameless Igbo hater that goes about questioning any goodnews coming out from the East and at the same time taking side against the common good of the Easterners.

Get lost, you obdurate impostor.
If I am not Ngwa , may it never be well with me.
If I am Ngwa may illportion be your portion
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by MadamExcellency: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
CSTR2:

I know him to be the most obdurate Igbo hater on Nairalander who can't stand any goodnews from Southeast.
Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by CSTR2: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:

I know him to be the most obdurate Igbo hater on Nairalander who can't stand any goodnews from Southeast.
And he claims to be an ngwa man with pride? shocked
Wonders.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Xway(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Amen
nwanne imara ife isi ebea puo...............ibu anuohia....hence..... igahi ano ebea na akogheri.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by MadamExcellency: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Amen

Get lost and stop deceiving gullible Nairalanders.

I'm not interested in your claims and swears. Notwithstanding, by your fruits, I shall know you. Nobody ever hates his own body, so says the holy book.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Xway:
nwanne imara ife isi ebea puo...............ibu anuohia....hence..... igahi ano ebea na akogheri.

Nwokem isi odi kpa gi nma
Odika e ta ra tula hein ,
Ga gba ra ogwu GI nguo
Ka amadioha nhafu e ba gbu gi

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Get lost and stop deceiving gullible Nairalanders.

I'm not interested in your claims and swears. Notwithstanding, by your fruits, I shall know you. Nobody ever hates his own body, so says the holy book.
May it never be well with you if I am Ngwa .
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by HopeAtHand: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Now I know you are really ignorant, instead of begging to learn , you come here to embarrass yourself and the Igbo's with your stupidity.

You quote the first data that displays on a Google search as your reference, without asking yourself which location where they talking about, do yourself a favour and search for depth of Nigerian oil wells WITH A MIRROR BY YOUR SIDE and know how stupid you look.

Proudlyngwa, biko ichoro ibu mmadu??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories / Abdullateef Raji Is Dead (Fashola's Former Aide) / Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.