Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories (19026 Views)

Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu / PDP Crisis: G-5 Governors Regroup In Abuja, Hold Talks With Tinubu / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Omooba77: 4:50pm On May 20, 2019
A coalition of cultural groups in Nigeria under the aegis of Ethnic Nationalities Defence Organisation on Sunday birthed in Abuja with the resolve to protect, defend and retaliate any affront against ethnic nationalities or their territories.

The organisation said it had since realised that Boko Haram and Fulani militia were “brothers in arms against the ethnic nationalities of Nigeria in a brazen land-grabbing and expansionist Fulani jihad.”

“We call on all ethnic nationalities to form their defence groups or militia or be ready to lose their ancestral lands after being killed as cowards and chickens in the hands of either the compromised Nigerian Army or Fulani militia and terrorists.

“Ours is an eye for an eye and 10 for one. Let’s see, who has the monopoly of violence. Ours is non-negotiable until the evil against all ethnic nationalities by government and Fulani herdsmen militia is halted,” ENDO stated.

The organisation, in a statement by its President, David Maiyaki, Director Information/Strategy, Freedom Musa and Director of Operations, Nehemiah Maihaikali, warned the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari “or any governor against taking or giving any inch of ethnic nationalities land for Fulani cattle ranch or grazing.”

While suggesting that they should graze in their states of origin, ENDO advised that the Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh, should be ready to resettle in Katsina after his tenure as minister.

The statement read, “We have observed with sadness over the years and especially since the emergence of the Buhari administration the targeted annihilation of the ethnic minorities in Nigeria. We have since realised that both Boko Haram and the Fulani herdsmen militia are brothers in arms against the ethnic nationalities of Nigeria in a brazen land-grabbing and expansionist Fulani jihad.

“It is evident that Boko Haram and Fulani militia have not only infiltrated the government of Nigeria, but government is directly or indirectly aiding and supporting daily evil perpetrated against the ethnic nationalities.

“Government’s rebranding of terrorist and Fulani militia as hoodlums or criminal elements does not change who truly they are. There are evidence of military killer squads targeting ethnic nationalities apart from the recycling of released terrorists into the Nigerian security or Fulani militia.

“No matter how much you give the terrorists from our sovereign wealth to arm their armoury and mercenaries, they can never take our ancestral land and each of you will pay.”

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-herdsmen-ethnic-nationalities-regroup-to-defend-territories/

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Samunique(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2019
Hope this will not just be an empty threat as usual ?

Honestly, something must be done about this Fulani,s evil that's ravaging Nigeria !

27 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by donbachi(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2019
When you push a dog too hard and so hard..when it's gets to the end of the walls...anything wey u see take.

40 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by orisa37: 5:28pm On May 20, 2019
Seconded.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by cheruv: 6:13pm On May 20, 2019
Me for one have never been a fan of empty threats.. and this looks like one, but if it turns out to be true then as a descendant of a warrior clan am ready to drop my stethoscope and pick up the sword and fight for the empire.
عم يٻۏحعي cool

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Racoon(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2019
Buhari govt seems never to fully understand the enemies its have created for itself and the core north now and in time to come.

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Omooba77: 6:26pm On May 20, 2019
I pray Nigeria will not get to this level of self destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Tobichimezie: 6:31pm On May 20, 2019
This is what Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob organization should be doing in the East to curb the fulani madness before it blows out of proportion. Instead he will spend morning till night ranting about the "Zoo" and cursing other ethnic groups upandan, use that time to keep your mouth shut, secretly curry favor with all those top officials/diplomats in Europe that he meets(or claims to do) , and solicit for funds to buy arms, find a safe channel to provide the arms to his members in the East(we have the Niger Delta creeks and Ambazonia in Southern Cameroon as supply routes to the East), and have them organize a disciplined militia solely responsible for the defence of the East like we did when we had Bakassi boys in the early 2000's.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Firgemachar: 6:33pm On May 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:48pm On May 20, 2019
Better ooooooo if not them go hear am for the next level!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Omooba77: 8:16pm On May 20, 2019
Lalasticlala you fit fight?
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by kettykin: 8:34pm On May 20, 2019
It seems Nnamdi kanu has access to some very high) level intelligence no other person has, maybe from Mossad, how come every body is now seeing what he saw after several years

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by strangest(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Battery3310: 10:37pm On May 20, 2019
Naija self, state of anarchy knocking , I wished they could sell this useless country out to China and let's share the proceed from the sales before it finally collapse ...my 1 cent

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by olas24u(f): 10:37pm On May 20, 2019
Let's divide it abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by SimSify(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2019
When I see post like this I SMH..
During election you all should have regrouped to fight those thieves called politicians.,you all were silent..
Regroup and fight them now.. excuse is you all are handicapped..

Politicians, governors, commissioner, aides etc are the real BOKO.. and herdsmen..

All for security votes.. More unrest.. more money for them..
Scavengers..

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Follygunners: 10:38pm On May 20, 2019
wink
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Ruddyman(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2019
HMMMMMM
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by fineboynl(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2019
Nigeria is the most foolish country I have ever seen. I stop commenting on Fulani herdsmen issues after buhari got votes at all from the north central.

in fact the next Senate will converge and I want them to pass a compulsory bill awarding land to Fulani herdsman as big as a local governments across the country. that is possible when they have the majority and put their boy at the Senate.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by NaijaMutant(f): 10:39pm On May 20, 2019
angry
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by visijo(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2019
If he is stingy,he is stingy..There is nothing like he will spoil me when we are married.My sister you will die of hunger..
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:39pm On May 20, 2019
Regroup and save your lineage...

A jihadist is in power

An Islamist who will rather ask you to donate your land to the herdsmen than protect you...

Evil resides in Aso rock...

Protect and defend yourselves

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by NaijaMutant(f): 10:39pm On May 20, 2019
kettykin:
It seems Nnamdi kanu has access to some very high) level intelligence no other person has, maybe from Mossad, how come every body is now seeing what he saw after several years
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Phock2sweet: 10:42pm On May 20, 2019
f u c k buhari.... yes I said so. Bleep the useless bastard from daura

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Mcsen10: 10:42pm On May 20, 2019
This is getting out of hands government pls do something

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Dreambeat: 10:43pm On May 20, 2019
This is the beginning of the end...
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by tstx(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2019
Y'all finally woke up

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by AstralBody: 10:43pm On May 20, 2019
Everybody is now waking up! The Yorubas are still sleeping,what a pity!

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by tstx(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2019
Mcsen10:
This is getting out of hands government pls do something

Stop wasting your breath

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by obembet(f): 10:43pm On May 20, 2019
This is not our problem, it's thier problem. Next topic please
Re: Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 20, 2019
LET US DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY!!

15 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Transformer Explodes, Kills Pregnant Woman, Five Others / Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies / Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.