Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos (42275 Views)

Torrot: A Vehicle Made For Lagos Traffic / PHOTOS: Police Assists Man Whose Vehicle Broke Down In Lagos / Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by seenter84: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
na egunje day him brain like that
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by zubby29(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
I used to have a soft spot for a few of dem until Monday. I hate dem.yes I hate policemen

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
In dre's voice: still not loving police undecided
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by fortunateice(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
The police is the enemy.,, one good did doesn't mean they 've change....

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by emynike2001(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
I said it here yesterday on a similar incident that we still have good ones among them and somebody is telling me is a lie. I think he can now see it for himself now. Action speaks louder.
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by themonk(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
dovelike:

grin grin grin Abi? Hahahahahahaha
. Lol enwe be di ife ifuru. Police no fit just epp you o, e come be for this economic situation.
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by adeoba2008(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Keneking:
Is that all?

- He is RRS Police Officer. He earns more money than any other police officer of his rank (courtesy of Babatunde Raji Fashola).

This is the least expected from him.

Who knows if he is checking the engine number and asking for the papers. undecided

What if he does not do anything. Are you going to beat him ?
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Kdon2: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
There are still few human beings among them o. Na only say u na the rotten ones plenty pass
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by ilokas(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
If you say police men are good, why don't you come down to Edo state and see for yourself.what they are doing in the pooling centre

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by sadepeters: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
gaetano:
and you think it is ordinary help grin

Settlement must dey

At least he helped. Better than those that won't help and still expect roger
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by pedrilo: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
make dat car start first, the guy go follow am go station go explain why him cause obstruction and disturb public peace.
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Saint52(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
the car dey block the police way, na him make am help to remove the car.
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
I will still say we still have some good police men in the cointry.
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Akanaz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
it is so glaring that this officer went through proper trainning. Unlike some officers that pay their way off to their positon.
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by wristbangle: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Keneking:
Is that all?

- He is RRS Police Officer. He earns more money than any other police officer of his rank (courtesy of Babatunde Raji Fashola).

This is the least expected from him.

Who knows if he is checking the engine number and asking for the papers. undecided

Hmmm. Useless government! sad
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by temmytee2309: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
he is not doing it for free
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
so there are humans in the naija police after all.hmm this era of change is bringing some few positive stuff.
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by cardoctor(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Im sure its not for free.
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by kychinese: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
good gesture
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by gulfer: 12:30am On Sep 29, 2016
I want to believe the car owner is a more senior officer of the force or an acquaintance
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by sfinkzslot(m): 3:59am On Sep 29, 2016
he is not been professional
wetin concern police and mechanic work
best he could do is get a tolling van, clear traffic jam...that's what' he's been paid for

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Lagos Driver Was Seen Using As Side Mirror (photos) / 2018 Independence Drive: The Classic Cars That Graced Event (Photos) / UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.