Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) (71887 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by DozieInc(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ok.
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by dayleke: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by danielsmith(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin
blueseacats:
Who take this video safe? Them de fight for another place you de video another place.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by SonofDevil: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
snazzy5050:
Brown Roof and konji undecided

Flattie- your igbo mothers and sisters Runs prostitution business in south west
The past and present president of prositutes in Nigeria are igbos.

Out of every 5 girls in a Brothel at south west 3 re igbos.

They brought olosho and prostitution from south East
While your brothers and fathers brought ,419,fraud,arm robbery,drug peddling,gala and lacasera,fake spare parts,e.t.c business down to yorubaland

7 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by SonofDevil: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
iamtewwy:
Afonjas and olosho house are like cheesy
Flattie- your igbo mothers and sisters Runs prostitution
business in south west
The past and present president of prositutes in Nigeria are
igbos.
While your brothers and fathers brought ,419,fraud,arm
robbery,drug peddling,gala and lacasera,fake spare
parts,e.t.c business down to yorubaland

5 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
dem never pay am salary yet cheesy
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by jibsy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Waste of mb.......smh
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by iamtewwy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
SonofDevil:
business in south west
igbos.

Ok
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by demolaxl(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
I never fork ashawo before.
How their tinz b sef?
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ne0w1zarD:
The incident which happened around Opebi area of Lagos, led to a traffic jam as people gathered to stop a fight caused by clients, who refused to pay the prostitute they slept with the previous night.

The sex worker allegedly broke the windscreen of the client's jeep, which led to ‘exchange of blows’ and tearing of clothes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHHAQuGcITQ

http://ebalsblog..com.ng/2016/09/video-prostitute-breaks-windscreen-of.html

which kain camerawoman be that sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by bsideboii(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
Konji would always be a Bastard!! grin
As in eh.... He will regret ever calling that b.itch.
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Senorprinz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
issorite.

A rich guy falls in love with a girl and decides to meet her father . Guy : " Your daughter is so beautiful and I love her . If you let me marry her, I will give you gold equal to her weight ." Father : " I need time ." Guy : " To think ?" Father : " No , no....to help her gain more weight !"
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by ikorodureporta: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tosyn2Sunthing....come see ya pippo..
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Iseoluwani: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Op sounds like you are the one talking underneath.
Saying this is not nice, they should intervene.

E b like say u sef dey that company.

Rubbish

The video was too far. Wanted a close video

Wasted mb

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
It appears they are two prostitutes there, but the guys are beating just one of them. And I think they removed her blouse. Hmm!
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Championmanuel(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Odeee.....u Bleep u no wan pay..Mimi people
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Proffdada: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
iamtewwy:
Afonjas and olosho house are like cheesy
baby factory and yEAST

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Delaw135: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Gelengelen:
Afonjas like to fvck free tins but God catch this one today

Oh sorry Afonjas have fvcked ur sister b4... Pelle, ndo!
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by cminca: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
THOSE IN BONDAGE
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by repogirl(f): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Men,we understand that this is recession and everyone is feeling the heat including the ashewos, so if you cannot pay, pls carry your bad market and move along. Tenk. grin

By the way, I did not see any traffic jam.
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Gelengelen: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Delaw135:

Oh sorry Afonjas have fvcked ur sister b4... Pelle, ndo!
come and see how i change afonjas girls like toilet roll

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Abeg the women when video this thing dey inside cell? Why dem know use their own hand go seperate fight, one even talk say they are beating a gurl and you guys are watching,are they not as worse as the spectators grin... But sure say na ashewo be that, runs girls when I dey always see dey always get potbelly as trademark
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by willibounce1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
snazzy5050:
Brown Roof and konji undecided

Lol .. na ipob akpu eating, hairy chest, yam leg, pot belly flattinos they fight one another... everybody know say na igbo girls do olo.sho pass for nigeria. No corner for nigeria wey you go wey you no go see them. Shameless gurls
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by willibounce1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
SonofDevil:
business in south west
igbos.
Out of every 5 girls in a Brothel at south west 5 re igbos.
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by HIV1: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Someone was complaining they should not treat a woman like that...... Is Olosho a woman grin
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by titosantana(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
useless recording

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Taryur3(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
I hope lady comfort is watching this.Olosho job no pay at all
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
kwenu people and olosho house are like 5 and 6

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Lexusgs430: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
You chop & You pay......... Nothing like free oil service........
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
demolaxl:
I never fork ashawo before. How their tinz b sef?
na water water ooo!
Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by LordIsaac(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
INTROVERT:
Hmmn... Mumu man, na hin good for you. The sweetness of the night don clear from hin body. Just imagine their church member pass. shame undiluted.
How about the church members of the lady and her being so cheap as to commit her private part for public use?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.