Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) (71882 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Omicronvaccine: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
A woman has revealed that she was brutally dumped by her ex boyfriend just 10 months after she donated her kidney to him, IgbereTV reports.

Colleen said that when she had the chance to change her boyfriend’s life six years ago, she didn’t think twice about going under the knife for him.

When they first got together, Colleen said her boyfriend had been upfront about how he’d been struggling with chronic kidney disease since the age of 17.

This meant he had to be on dialysis and his kidneys functioned at just five per cent of the average capacity.

She explained: "I decided to get tested to see if we were a match because I didn’t want to watch him die."

They were a match and Colleen donated a kidney to him

The surgeries were a big success and both made a full recovery.

However, Colleen said that he cheated on her seven months later.

In a follow-up video on TikTok, Colleen explained how her ex told her he was going to Las Vegas for a bachelor party with some guys in his church.

At the time, Colleen was in the middle of her final exams and trusted her boyfriend completely so didn’t think any more of it.

Later, he turned up on her doorstep and confessed to cheating.

"A lot of arguments later, I eventually forgave him and gave him a second chance," she said.

But three months later, the boyfriend brutally dumped Colleen over the phone.

She claims he said: "If we are meant for each other, God will bring us back together in the end."

Colleen said the break-up only got messier from there.

She said he told her: "You only donated your kidney to look good".

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZETzujNU77/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by slawormiir: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by alpharoyalty: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Deep

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Ayo081(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2022

She said he told her: "You only donated your kidney to look good".

Eweeeeeeee!

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Bola146(f): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed move on sad angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
You did that out of love.. shocked
Same way a guy donated his own kidney the other day..the same thing is repeating itself..

Get a grip of yourself and move on..next time think and consider many things before taking such huge risk..

214 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Starlight252: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You did that out of love.. shocked
Same way a guy donated his own kidney the other day..the same thing is repeating itself..

Get a grip of yourself and move on..next time think and consider many things before taking such huge risk..

Abi now.
Love is almost synonymous to gambling these days...

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by TPound(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

angry
Wey my testicles

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
Starlight252:

Abi now.
Love is almost synonymous to gambling these days...
Aptly put.. kiss

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
I can't donate my organs to anybody. Call it selfishness, I don't give a fvck.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Kriss216: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
I can't donate my organs to anybody. Call it selfishness, I don't give a fvck.
But, you dey donate your sperm give daughters of Eve cheesy cheesy

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kriss216:

But, you dey donate your sperm give daughters of Eve cheesy cheesy

Nope.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Jack005(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
I feel bad for her.. embarassed embarassed

16 Likes

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
That guy is a nigerian from the look of things if or he might be a redpiller

men 1-2 women this year score board getting intesresting the ladies are still on the top one goal in mexico another one from usa.

And the men also have a come back goal from usa to be one go down with 11 and quarter months to go i feel bad for the lady though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MITCHELL96: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Oya na, if that remaining one no work, collect pig own install for your body grin grin
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by merits(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin Well done,good Samaritan.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
OK
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by tydi(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin

All the wicked shall not go unpunished.

Na holy book talk am..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Abdullah36(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
So after all the true love he decided to dump you! Sorry girl next time think twice before donating the other kidney

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by joyfull120(f): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
This gender called men!!!

But what do you expect? When we don't respect ourselves. He has obviously slept with her and has found out how worthless she is.
Moves to the next unsuspecting victim

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
angry thank God! Nor be Nija it take happened.The girl for burn his ballz with Acid bath

Ingrate boy sad,Tufia sad

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Story
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Beremx(f): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sacrificing your organ for someone who’s not your husband.

She’s a SIMPESS

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Zaa zooh

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Brendaniel: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Things are happening o...
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
It's unfortunate......

[img]https://c./webmOTtC-woAAAAC/419-scam.gif[/img]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
tongue
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by LaSenior: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.