Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed (49747 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Resigned After 2 Days, See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed by beautycrush24(f): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2016
NaijaNaWaa:
OP, with this kind of grammar I'm not sure you justified your HND. I'm really sad at the growing poor written communication skills of Nigerian youths these days. I sympathize with you but honestly I can't employ anyone with this level of sloppy writing except for menial job. I don't mean to be mean but the grammar is offensive and repulsive.

And with your low comprehension skills, nobody expects you to hire anyone.

Where did the OP state that he has an HND? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed by Zaliha(f): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
I think he meant "appealed" wink
Karleb:

You can explain yourself but begging on a normal situation wouldn't change your Boss' decision anyway i.e it's useless. so, why beg? undecided

The only thing i can presume you begging did was to show how desperate you are\were.
Re: I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed by lifestyle1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
tukdi:
In order for Op to complete his studies na!

Knowledge is very important, it can never be a waste!

Is it a must to get the knowledge in a classroom ?
Re: I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed by Darayola(m): 1:15am On Oct 02, 2016
tukdi:
Most times DE admission can be very hard and don't forget DE is 3-4 years while HND is less than 2 years!
If you are willing to rise to the apex of your career in Nigeria yet without psychological imbalances, opt for BSc now. Your first degree matters. The time notwithstanding.

1 Like

Re: I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed by tukdi: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2016
Darayola:

If you are willing to rise to the apex of your career in Nigeria yet without psychological imbalances, opt for BSc now. Your first degree matters. The time notwithstanding.
That's true sha!
Re: I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed by tukdi: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2016
lifestyle1:

Is it a must to get the knowledge in a classroom ?
I understand your point bro BUT don't forget that Nigerians value paper qualification alot o! cheesy
Re: I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed by tukdi: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2016
beautycrush24:

And with your low comprehension skills, nobody expects you to hire anyone.

Where did the OP state that he has an HND? undecided
Laughing so had right now! grin grin grin No mind that guy, he has embarrassed himself! Infact, babe come hug me jarè, you to much!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed by juman(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed by beautycrush24(f): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
tukdi:
Laughing so had right now! grin grin grin No mind that guy, he has embarrassed himself! Infact, babe come hug me jarè, you to much!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided
Re: I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed by Lasisieniola77(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2022
I just an offer for intership with my jobmag with the same offer as yours but i don't like the job description. I really don't know what to do
oluwafreshkid:
Kikikikiki
OP, yours is even better. At least you were given chance to sit and assume that you've seen work. Lol
Lemme tell you my own story.
I was interviewed for an internship position at Jobmag, and selected. I later disagreed on the pay... me was thinking they'll pay na (lol). They said 1k or so per day. Ha! From agege to yaba faa! No oo, I no do.

I went home sha.
I then received a call o from them that I shloud come and resume on Monday that the pay thing has been adjusted...Omo see jubilation. I quick borrow tfare from bros na, for the week, sey, I will return it as I don see job na.
Monday morning, 7am on the road to Yaba. Got to Alagomeji Bus stop, na hin my phone ring.
"Hello, this is.... from jobmag "
Wow...ok sir.
"Erm...I'm sorry you won't be needed anymore "

Omo, I confuse o. "But why sir? I'm on my way already "
"Don't worry, just turn back"

What?!! Just like that?
I couldn't even explain when I got home.
Bros was like " han han, you forget something for house ni?"
Re: I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2022
Lasisieniola77:
I just an offer for intership with my jobmag with the same offer as yours but i don't like the job description. I really don't know what to do

Wow! 6 years later the programme is still on? Then it must have produced results, only I wasn't cut out for such style of internship jare.

If feeding and transport won't be a problem and no better offer on ground, take it
✌️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday / What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better (photo) / Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.