Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience (23477 Views)

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How To Stay Safe With Adsense Program: The Dos And Don'ts Of Google Adsense / What I Learned From The Google Digital Skills Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:

Sorry I am not revealing. It will remain private. Will however answer as many questions as I get asked to help people willing to learn but I won't do it off nairaland.

I have been burnt too many times.

I support your stand.
Happy blogging.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Coldfeets: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:

Sorry I am not revealing. It will remain private. Will however answer as many questions as I get asked to help people willing to learn but I won't do it off nairaland.

You have my 100% support.

Don't reveal anything to anybody.

If you do, I'm sure you will regret it for ages.

Our people have a very terrible mentality. They want to earn but they don't want to learn.

Like that joey of a copycat, he and his gang will use your blog to perfect their copy and paste skills once you make the mistake of revealing your blog to them.

They'll definitely mess up your blog to the extent that your blog will become so worthless in the eyes of Google.

That's what they are very good at.

I guess you already know this which is why I support your stance.

And please, if you really want to teach them one or two things about AdSense, please make sure you ask them to pay very well for it.

That way, their poor mentality of earning without learning might start to change.

Anything less, I repeat, you'll regret it.

3 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Coldfeets:

Our people have a very terrible mentality. They want to earn but they don't want to learn.

Like that joey of a copycat, he and his gang will use your blog to perfect their copy and paste skills once you make the mistake of revealing your blog to them.

They'll definitely mess up your blog to the extent that your blog will become so worthless in the eyes of Google.

And please, if you really want to teach them one or two things about AdSense, please make sure you ask them to pay very well for it.

That way, their poor mentality of earning without learning might start to change.

Very well said.

3 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by ihesiuloa(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
I've been trying to apply for Google Adsense but once I get to step 2 it tell me page RELOAD I've removed every other browser and I've rebooted my device yet I can't get registered I've been using my blog now for more than 6 months now and I have been posting on my blog legally too.. What seems to be the issue anyone with an idea to help me out?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by introvertme: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
ihesiuloa:
I've been trying to apply for Google Adsense but once I get to step 2 it tell me page RELOAD I've removed every other browser and I've rebooted my device yet I can't get registered I've been using my blog now for more than 6 months now and I have been posting on my blog legally too.. What seems to be the issue anyone with an idea to help me out?

your browser seems to be the problem
ensure you're using google chrome browser or a laptop
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by odietemula(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yes it's true, my account with $4k in it was disabled yesterday and I appealed, am just praying for it to be enabled cos am under fire from other blogs sharing same adsense account with me.

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Riderboy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
teemy:
with over 2000 maths PHDs you certainly can't trick google. trying to rank high in search using duplicate content copied from other sites or clicking on your own ads especially if you have a high bounce rate or low time spent on page. try honesty.

Whhat is high bounce rate?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Riderboy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:

My last pay out was $3500 or £2769. What annoys me is the invalid click nonsense. I lost £116 to invalid clicks. And to be fair, adsense is very good. I use 5 ads networks on my blogs. Only 2 matches adsense in revenue.

I have added screenshot for the doubting Thomases.

How can I drive traffic to my blog. What if you advertise you blog and people click on it. Is it considered as illegal click? I want to monitor my blog. I have adsense acvount since 2009 but not approved yet as I didn't continue with the old blog after disapproval.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by sade1994(f): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:

Please and please
I want to start my own blog.
Can you give me a step by step instructions on it either by directing me to a link or u telling me directly.
I'll really appreciate it.
Thanks
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by adekalumichael: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
I believe whatever a well-known organisation like GOOGLE will do is based on legal standards. The idea of google adsense, adwords, backlinks, affiliate marketing, SEOs etc. were never our innovations.But what we fail to do most time is we never want to learn the "terms" "agreements" "Policy" of use. We only want to make money(I love that too). But recently, I have been doing much of reading internet legal policy especially with ICANN and others. If one knows he's not at fault, there are case you can file for and win. Speaking with a legal instructor(I mean internet attorneys) will not be a bad idea. Check them up on Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance etc. They may have one or two helps they can offer you if you feel you were cheated by GOOGLE.
I may not be correct, but I think it's not a bad step. Some will not charge you until they see the feasibility you tender.
#ProtectYourInternetRight #UseLegalInstructors

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
nice thread

read every iamgunnerfan comments

learnt some things

Secretive guy but its like someone revealed his website

wey the guy nah

#upgunners
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Septre: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I will teach via nairaland. I won't want to go privately. The reason is because Nigerians will always be Nigerians. They will expect everything given to them on a platter and when it doesn't happen, you get demonised. I will soon start an expositry thread on Nairaland about blogging.

It will be step by step. I will start a new blog afresh and build it up for all to see.

This would be really nice. Thanks in advance

My question is do you use one adsense account on all the blogs you have? and that earning is it from one bog or all your blogs together? Also what niche do you blog on
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by mich24(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:

My last pay out was $3500 or £2769. What annoys me is the invalid click nonsense. I lost £116 to invalid clicks. And to be fair, adsense is very good. I use 5 ads networks on my blogs. Only 2 matches adsense in revenue.

I have added screenshot for the doubting Thomases.

Which country adsense are you using?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
mich24:

Which country adsense are you using?
I use UK adsense. You can use any country. The issue is not your country, the issue is where your traffic is from.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Septre:

This would be really nice. Thanks in advance

My question is do you use one adsense account on all the blogs you have? and that earning is it from one bog or all your blogs together? Also what niche do you blog on
I only use one adsense account.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Well, earning from YouTube video monetization since January. The payouts are okay but I'm more interested in Building a huge fan base.
You can check me out or subscribe if you like my stuff.
I post Instrumentals and my Cover/Remixes of popular songs. wink
http://www.youtube.com/user/ijbeatsstudios?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Riderboy:

How can I drive traffic to my blog. What if you advertise you blog and people click on it. Is it considered as illegal click? I want to monitor my blog. I have adsense acvount since 2009 but not approved yet as I didn't continue with the old blog after disapproval.
You need a lot of reading. Join Warriorforum, digitalpoint forum and couple of other webmaster websites.

3 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Coldfeets:

I have been in this market for 9 years. I know them well. I used to have a mentorship programmed. I was charging $299 on the warriorforum. Was getting good sale. I made the mistake of selling it in Nigeria too for 25k. I was making fewer sales and my name demonised as well. Not any more.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

I support your stand.
Happy blogging.
Cheers!
Thanks ma.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ebuka2016:

pls name the 2
I did already. Pixturefuture and themoneytizer then media.net as well.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
[i][/i]
amagunnerfan:
I did already. Pixturefuture and themoneytizer then media.net as well.
victory360:
O yes! I decided to post this tread so hard working AdSense publishers don't continue to work their ass out for Google AdSense team to just wake up one morning to have their accounts disabled knowing fully well that the publisher has actually made a huge amount in his account and clicks generated from the publisher's site are valid clicks. I mean i think the AdSense team has to be sanctioned by Nigerian bloggers especially. Fellow bloggers, we must do something about this nonsense from the AdSense team. I call this stealing by trick! I know how Nigerian bloggers has helped the Google AdSense team made profits so far so good from their AdSense Publishers Program
victory360:
O yes! I decided to post this tread so hard working AdSense publishers don't continue to work their ass out for Google AdSense team to just wake up one morning to have their accounts disabled knowing fully well that the publisher has actually made a huge amount in his account and clicks generated from the publisher's site are valid clicks. I mean i think the AdSense team has to be sanctioned by Nigerian bloggers especially. Fellow bloggers, we must do something about this nonsense from the AdSense team. I call this stealing by trick! I know how Nigerian bloggers has helped the Google AdSense team made profits so far so good from their AdSense Publishers Program
victory360:
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by teemy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Riderboy:

Whhat is high bounce rate?
bounce rate
noun
noun: bounce rate; plural noun: bounce rates

the percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by introvertme: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I have been in this market for 9 years. I know them well. I used to have a mentorship programmed. I was charging $299 on the warriorforum. Was getting good sale. I made the mistake of selling it in Nigeria too for 25k. I was making fewer sales and my name demonised as well. Not any more.

i feel your pain
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
UNIZIK1stSon:

Now This Got Me!

Help Please!! How Do you mean "Buy an offshore Address account", U mean like using UK Adsense or Media.net Account in Naija?

Question 2: Please, From ur experience so far, Does UK or US-Verified adsense Pay more than Naija-verified?
Yes. There are companies online offering offshore accounts. Both bank accounts and address which can be used for paypal. The offshore bank account part will be much more expensive though. But offshore company address shouldn't be that expensive. Akinalabi was offering that years back. Here is on here on nairaland, ask him.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Riderboy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
You need a lot of reading. Join Warriorforum, digitalpoint forum and couple of other webmaster websites.

Tnx
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Riderboy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
teemy:

bounce rate
noun
noun: bounce rate; plural noun: bounce rates

the percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page.

Tnx

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by ispeakbinary: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
odietemula:
Yes it's true, my account with $4k in it was disabled yesterday and I appealed, am just praying for it to be enabled cos am under fire from other blogs sharing same adsense account with me.
You have to be Prayerful o, my account was disabled two days ago, and wasn't reinstated ,... Start praying and fasting bro
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
9PBLIVE:
nice thread

read every iamgunnerfan comments

learnt some things

Secretive guy but its like someone revealed his website

wey the guy nah

#upgunners
Matter of time. I am not being secretive to be honest. But won't reveal my site name. But three of the niches are - general news, cars, blenders and scientific/odd news.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by introvertme: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
UNIZIK1stSon:

Thanks. Can U Help me with suggstions on how to get More US or UK traffic?

D Blog is Strictly registered in Nigeria wt d ur being Naija***.com

Also, How can I run a US Blog from Nigeria?

How Feasible is it? Hw can I go Abt the Registration?

Thank U!

1)Do not copy posts
2)Ensure your google search console targeting is set to u.s or u.k
3)Write topics that are meant for your niche,diversify once in a while. When i say diversify => (you own a musical album review blog,you can posts lyrics of top 100 billboard songs once in a while,not every time+ensure you have a disclaimer)
4)Ensure you have only english related contents(if you have a youtube downloader site this might affect you)
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
introvertme:

arsetalks belongs to you ?
Nah. I know the owner though. Stop wasting your time. You have very little chance of knowing my site. Only two nairalanders know it, because I mistakenly replied to PMs and my email is admin@whatever.com. You have little or no chance at all.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
introvertme:

its a sports blog arsetalks or arsenews he has a collection of arsenal/sports related blogs the rank is really impresive
Continue revealing what you do not know.

I have many sports sites. Many football yes, but 100% not arsetalks.com. 100% and GOD is my witness. Nice try though. You are so so close.

And yes, you have been going on arsenalnews.net. Tell you what, none of my sites is on there any more. Reason - Nigeria traffic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste / Building A Search Engine Like Google / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.